Strangeloop

A mini Win

10 posts in this topic

So I met this girl, she was my client from a cab fare. We met and I instantly noticed that she's into me. So I talked to her, joked around. After I drove her, her apparently another friend (I'm not sure how she relates to her) her niece we echanged numbers. After that she called me, asked me to buy her niece a hotdog. So I did. She paid it as a fare. Once I took the hotdog to her, we hugged around, touched each other, Talked. Then we chatted a bit on text, it was nice. Then she called for a hotdog again because I made a mistake and ordered the wrong one. So we talked again, hugged and at the end I kissed her on a cheek. She hugged me after the kiss. 

So I consider that a win. I stepped out of my comfort zone, but somehow it felt natural and easy in the moment. 

So the next move would be meeting her tomorrow which I'm planning to do. Just need to call her and meet up.

What do you think about this?

@Strangeloop you kissed her on a cheek ? cmon man

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

You say that she is into you and hugs you but you go for a kiss on the cheek? Why? Instead of going for a real kiss man to woman.

Yeah yeah, the last time I went for a real kiss straight away the girl said we're moving too fast with intimacy, So I tried something different today and it didn't work, so I will do better next time, because I got to man, I just got to. There's no other way I'm going out of this world without having someone in my life. I just have to find someone, and the more I need someone the more I reject them, or I just make a stupid mistake and regret it for the rest of my life because I'm a worthless piece of shit. And this is not true. I know I'm capable of doing something good with my life. I know that I can get a girlfriend or even a wife that will love me and accept me as I am. But if you guys gonna talk like this, it's your funeral.

Bro this is super good. You're taking massive steps in the right direction - keep. Fucking going.

I know know how it feels when you " make a mistake " and judge yourself for it.  It hurts to feel worthless - again, and again and again cause that's the feeling you're running away from. This is an insight, that has helped me a lot in my journy.

Let yourself feel worthless, anxiety, anger - EVERYTHING. It's the emotions you're running away from - start facing them by ALLOWING them. Right now you're at war with yourself - let those feelings to exsist.

You're growing man. Keep taking those small wins, cause we both now that small wins - leads to big victories. You're getting there, one step at a time. Keep going!

Edited by SamC

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

actually I remembered an english podcast when I was learning in my teenage years and there was a guy in it telling: JUST A KISS ON THE CHEEK? haha

you didn't actually get out of your comfort zone, you stayed in there more.

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

I recommend kisses on the forehead if it’s in a romantic setting and mouth to mouth action isn’t on the table.

Small victories should be celebrated just like big ones.

Edited by Spiral

Building up relationship is good, then the relationship will be stronger and can withstand anything. There's more excitement in the next stage. Good luck.

On 4-1-2021 at 0:01 PM, Spiral said:

I recommend kisses on the forehead if it’s in a romantic setting

NO

If the situation is too public and you can't kiss, just do nothing and kiss her later in a different environment. It shows you are not needy.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

On 25-12-2020 at 11:56 PM, Strangeloop said:

So the next move would be meeting her tomorrow which I'm planning to do. Just need to call her and meet up.

What do you think about this?

This girl has already given you soooo many signs that she wants you, she's probably already almost giving up on you.

Congratulations on your progress so far.

Call her up, tell her to meet you someplace that is convenient for you, talk to her, kiss her. Don't wait too long now.

She might initially refuse just to see if you are for real. Just laugh it off, talk about something else and do it again 5 minutes later. Success guaranteed.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/