Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
8Ball

How to support Leo

7 posts in this topic

If you're not a patreon, the least you could do is not skipping the ads on his Youtube videos. The man pumps out hours of advanced material a month for free and you can't even watch a 30 second ad. Mute your TV if you find the ads toxic. I do this with every high quality YouTuber. 

Gosh, I hope Leo starts releasing his videos on his website instead, for a small subscription fee of, say 10$/month. I'm sure he'd get at least 1000 people on board. 

Edited by 8Ball

I paint abstract art. Check out my website and let me know what you think.

https://www.galleriabstrakt.se/collections/all

(I only ship within Sweden so forgive me if you see a painting you'd like but can't order)

@8Ball

Alternatively besides patreon, there’s the LP course, booklist and tip jar. Plenty of ways to support Leo financially if you choose.

I agree. Thanks for the insight. Sometimes we just get caught up in the content and forget what it takes to produce it all. I try to share his content as much as i can and "like" every video and make comments in the comment section; which helps, but overall much more appreciation is well deserved which i will be paying more attention to in the future.

Unconditional love is all there is. 

Just by watching his video, he can earn when an ad is shown through impressions. (No adblocks)

But of course, Leo earns more when you actually watch the whole thing.

And he earns even more if you click on the ad.

Meh, Leo has everything he needs.

Support him by pushing him to be his best, you act as if any amount of money would make a diff to Leo.

20 hours ago, 8Ball said:

The man pumps out hours of advanced material a month for free

Do you pay for Internet or Data usage?