Hotaka

Yesus Christ

20 posts in this topic

Who was 'Yesus'?

Christmas time, as everyone is preparing and getting ready for what?

To get presents?

To have a beer?

LOL

Jesus

Who is?

Jesus is not (I)

But is the vehicle through which (I) is expressed.

Jesus is neither the Son or the Father, He is Both.

He is a congregation of I.

He brings them all together and pulls them all apart.

As he pleases.

Yesus is not God, He is the vehicle through which God is expressed.

And shows the Way to (I).

Jesus would say:

I am not (I)

Nor am I (that)

Nor am I

O

Edited by Hotaka

In the beginning was the word, the word was with God and the word was God

5 minutes ago, Aaron p said:

In the beginning was the word, the word was with God and the word was God

In the beginning was Leo

Then there was me

Then there was Jasmin

13 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

And a new, fantastic point of view...

ZPTShxb.jpg

Thank you Key hole, I hope I can open the lock. It's all too much for me right now. Too much. I wish i could open the lock. Happiness, sadness, pleasure, pain, uncertainty, certainty, hopes, wishes, strategies, techniques, assumptions, attempts, trying to enter...

:)

Je suis

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

Once when Jesus was praying in private and his disciples were with him, he asked them, "Who do the crowds say I am?"
They replied, "Some say John the Baptist; others say Elijah; and still others, that one of the prophets of long ago has come back to life."

"But what about you?" He asked. "Who do you say I am?"

Peter answered, "The Christ of God."

Jesus strictly warned them not to tell this to anyone. And he said, "The Son of Man must suffer many things and be rejected by the elders, chief priests and teachers of the law, and he must be killed and on the third day be raised to life."

Then he said to them all: "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will save it. What good is it for a man to gain the whole world, and yet lose or forfeit his very self? If anyone is ashamed of me and my words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of him when he comes in his glory and in the glory of the Father and of the holy angels. I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the kingdom of God."

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

It's so hard to understand God through religion. I treat religion like strong detergent for cleaning. You wash the detergent in then out of your clothes...and it cleans them. If you were to leave a strong detergent in your clothes without washing it out afterwards, it would actually start to dissolve and erode the fabric, destroying the clothes.

with this analogy I feel like the detergent represents religion, the clothes represent the mind and truth is removal of filth from the clothes. Religion is toxic if allowed to remain in the mind for too long. 

Wax on wax off baby

Edited by Aaron p

Jesus self-identified as the light of God. He also recognized others as the light of God. He knew that we are all the same in the transcendent sense, and that the kingdom of God is the essence of who we are. He was God expressed through a form, like the rest of us, he just happened to be a more awakened form than most.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

48 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Jesus self-identified as the light of God. He also recognized others as the light of God. He knew that we are all the same in the transcendent sense, and that the kingdom of God is the essence of who we are. He was God expressed through a form, like the rest of us, he just happened to be a more awakened form than most.

you sound so sure that you have the entire story, what if there's more to Jesus than just another enlightened guy on the spectrum

1 hour ago, Dodo said:

you sound so sure that you have the entire story, what if there's more to Jesus than just another enlightened guy on the spectrum

Every form, even Jesus and the Buddha, is a transient expression of Consciousness. Some forms are more lucid of this than others, but ultimately there is only God, and the infinite expressions of God. It is all the same transcendent reality.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

8 hours ago, Aaron p said:

Just get 5meo

Meo don't need 5 Meo to be Leo

10 hours ago, Moksha said:

Every form, even Jesus and the Buddha, is a transient expression of Consciousness. Some forms are more lucid of this than others, but ultimately there is only God, and the infinite expressions of God. It is all the same transcendent reality.

I mean you're explaining away but still, you don't know exactly what the story is completely so I would not talk about a holy figure which appears to have made a great sacrifice for humanity. 

You cannot explain away everything, just by saying God. Why are we human? You have to admit there are things beyond you and stop putting out false information about Jesus. I wouldn't want people who do not know my storyline for example to start talking about what I've done and who I am. That's for God, not human. Yeah i called you human sue me!!

If we are really after truth we Have to say sincere I don't know and remain silent on some matters and events. Especially about things which can save our soul. 

Edited by Dodo

@Dodo & @Moksha

I think you are both right here.

Don't worry about what people think.

If you know Jesus you know Jesus.

If you don't you don't.

That is all good.

Dodo, you have shared some valuable quotes, and I appreciate this.

Thank you very much.

Moksha, you know Jesus as someone like us, a normal person who has discovered great things.

On the one hand, Dodo, it is good to remember that Jesus doesn't need any credit or correction to his story except that you listen to him now.

On the other hand, Moksha, I think what you know is that you know you can be like him, you know how he did it...

So...

Do it!

And also, Dodo, since you do know a lot about the true story of Jesus, you may help us by sharing more about his true story.

Just to share some info:

Jesus has never pointed the way to himself.

He has always pointed people to something else.

Because he is no self.

He is just a vessel.

Not containing the Holy Spirit (The Holy Spirit doesn't exist)

But rather pointing the way to the one light that has always existed and will always exist.

He has paved the way for where we are today.

He is the corridor through which you can witness (I)

@Hotaka The idea of my posts is that I do not know, I do not know the true story, how could I ? I have to be the producer of the movie or Jesus himself to know such things - but even if I am somehow Jesus I might have decided to incarnate without remembering. To live through something is different to what is written in books and what others think or even see with their eyes. It is way different, there are many hidden things I am sure which nobody knows and nobody will ever know. Or they will know if there is some judgement day or something like that. I do not know, thats a superpower, because everyone claims they know and then how can the truth show up if we are constantly writing stories from our pov what we think happened and who we think Jesus is and what he did. I don't even trust fully the words in the bible, for some are very powerful, but there could also be corruption of the original message - or not. I do not know. I am trying my best not to assume when I know I do not know. 

And I feel Jesus or anyone else who people assume about, would be smiling at me from Heaven when I do that, because the worst thing is people to write lies about you that sound believable - because people will believe it easily - when they do not know it is true and do not know the whole story. The Truth is smiling at those who do not assume to know, even if they will never know 

Edited by Dodo

And in other news, the bible says:

Paul then stood up in the meeting of the Areopagus and said: "Men of Athens! I see that in every way you are very religious. For as I walked around and looked carefully at your objects of worship, I even found an altar with this inscription: TO AN UNKNOWN GOD. Now what you worship as something unknown I am going to proclaim to you.

'The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by hands. And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything, because he himself gives all men life and breath and everything else. From one man he made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live. God did this so that men would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from each one of us. For in him we live and move and have our being.' As some of your own poets have said, 'We are his offspring.'

"Therefore since we are God's offspring, we should not think that the divine being is like gold or silver or stone - an image made by man's design and skill. In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent. For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to all men by raising him from the dead."

Here it is shown how the men of Athens were understanding that they do not know. Thats the only way to have enough space for truth to come. As is the famous saying to "empty your cup".

Edited by Dodo

@Dodo @Hotaka I have read the bible many times, and my view of Jesus has evolved. I tend to prefer the direct quotes of Jesus to the writings of his disciples, and when I read what Jesus actually said, the meaning is more profound than I used to realize.

For example, I used to think "heaven" is some physical plane of perpetual bliss, where I would live with Jesus, both of us as separate entities, forever.

I now read Jesus saying the Kingdom of Heaven is within, and the realization of what he meant by that has made all the difference.