Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SamC

How much does good style matter when attracting girls? Any success stories?

29 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Preety_India said:

I never got the whole fitness freak craze. 

I like a naturally solid man with a rugged chest and arms. 

The whole buffed look from the gym like "social media ready" look seems very contrived and superficial. Is it only me? 

To me it's like "trying too hard." I don't know. 

But the man who seems like he just came back from some heavy labor, that natural tough look on his face and his hardened body, that looks amazing. 

To me the whole gym thing looks lame and nerdy 

Putin, maybe he goes to the gym, I don't know but he has this rugged look on his body that is very appealing 

Yes. I out your point and i support

I've been a regular "goer" and watched and researched all that competition/bodybuilding/superficial stuff as an experiment BUT 

for me a balanced physique goes beyond a physique itself. It's a mental thing. Dunno if i express my point accurately.

Not need to get shredded to death or too big sized, just a body which shows that you care of it..that you eat well and train consistently as a lifestyle that you can maintain (see...importart to fit your training in your lifestyle and not the other way around).

A mental thing that shows outside.

That's my point and what i value. Goes beyond a physique. It's effort, discipline, commitment, self-care, long term happiness and reward. You got to love the struggle, not the reward itself. 

@ertopolice  but there are so many people who don't go to the gym and don't train and yet are decently healthy. 

There are millions who can't afford a gym or they just don't have gym around in their place 

I don't get it. People in the 1940s didn't have 'going to gym' lifestyle 

Didn't they date, marry or have children? 

This is a very new thing that the current, basically my generation is very obsessed about 

I kinda don't like it. I'm not saying that someone should be fat and lazy 

But this whole idea translates like those who don't go to the gym just aren't healthy, but there are millions with no health problems and they are not into fitness and they don't go the gym. 

It's almost like saying a woman will only like a man who has biceps or a man will only like a woman with a totally flat tummy. 

It looks kinda egoic to me. It's also similar to saying that someone will date someone only if they have a certain kind of money. 

It's the whole money sex obsession that doesn't whet my appetite. 

I think dating should be less about criteria selection and more about falling in love. 

I can fall in love with anyone as long as they are loving. I'd want them to be healthy but let's see if they have a bad habit, I wouldn't reject them for that. 

The world is getting to a point where pe are either too obsessed with the latest trend or are very social media savvy, it's getting scary because this trend is in itself very unhealthy the way it plays on the human psyche. 

There is no nothing natural about this stage Orange Kinda dating. 

I can easily see why it's a recipe for divorce. 

It looks very shallow and self serving, dump when not useful kind of a culture. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

30 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I think dating should be less about criteria selection and more about falling in love. 

@Preety_India Don't you think that falling in love is actually some sort of criteria selection, too? I don't mean like in a "checklist" sort of way selection, but an intuitive feeling about whether the person suits your criteria? 

8 minutes ago, Tim R said:

@Preety_India Don't you think that falling in love is actually some sort of criteria selection, too? I don't mean like in a "checklist" sort of way selection, but an intuitive feeling about whether the person suits your criteria? 

Not really. It's all about getting along and having a sense of connection. This is not a criteria though. You basically don't measure that person from top to bottom, you love them for who they really are. 

I'd call it stage green harmonious dating. 

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

It's all about getting along and having a sense of connection

You can't get along and have a sense of connection if certain criteria aren't fulfilled thoughxD

3 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

You basically don't measure that person from top to bottom

That's what I meant by saying "it's not a checklist sort of thing"

4 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

This is not a criteria though

What do you think it is then?

17 minutes ago, Tim R said:

You can't get along and have a sense of connection if certain criteria aren't fulfilled thoughxD

That's what I meant by saying "it's not a checklist sort of thing"

What do you think it is then?

It's about connection. A feeling rather than a need. A mutual feeling 

Yeah apparently you're supposed to dress nicely to get girls... I didn't get this memo when I was picking up chicks in my rainbow unicorn onesie last Halloween ;)

I like to wear crazy shit that stands out. Just for fun. 

If your eye contact and energy are on point, the girl won't give a fuck what you're wearing. Remember the unicorn onesie ;)

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

On 12/26/2020 at 4:28 PM, Preety_India said:

It looks like a big long  dick to be honest. 

I personally prefer the whole cowboy costume. It makes a man look so sexy omg. 

Yeah, the boots look like they have really long curved cocks. :D