BlackMaze

Is there a way to produce more 5 meo dmt naturally?

34 posts in this topic

On 25/12/2020 at 0:54 PM, Username said:

I did both 1P LSD and vaporizer 5 MeO DMT (plugging didn't work well for me). My most intense LSD trip was much more insightful that 5 MeO trip. Rectal LSD has a perfect duration, vaporizer 5 MeO is very short.

However 5 MeO DMT I would call energy tool (as Martin Ball do). It's so overwhelming. It's like LSD multiplied by a thousand. You can deny experiences from a LSD trip but not from 5 MeO DMT. It's so obvious when it happens. Plus I'm experiencing spontaneous  energetic phenomenas two months after tripping.

It's not just qualities of 5 MeO DMT that matters. You need sufficient amount of it to have that energetical impact.

How is it that your LSD trip was much more insightful than 5-MeO-DMT, if it's 1000x stronger? Curious. I'm not in a position to comprehend the nature of 5-MeO-DMT given I haven't tried it myself, but have had some profound experiences on LSD that have contributed to my spiritual growth.

On 25/12/2020 at 11:40 AM, Red-White-Light said:

@BlackMaze I can't find any scientific studies to support whim hoff breathing and dark room retreats in producing DMT. It would be very interesting if science took these things seriously. 

Can't remember if this is a scientific study or cites scientific studies, but you can dive into something that resembles the science of 5-MeO-DMT production during extended periods in darkness, here: https://en.calameo.com/read/000386510277d33f36601

Edited by Brandon Nankivell

Many ways, spending time in nature, meditation, fasting, chanting, singing, dancing, yoga, expressing your feelings and passions, connecting with your emotions and practising kindness, compassion ect..

@Brandon Nankivell I like your hair :D

I don't know if my claim is true. LSD trip was more mental and slow enough to understand. It was also cool that I could decide if I want to have total ego death by closing my eyes. 3 hours of intense trip and about 20 hours total (5 HTP extended duration)

5 MeO DMT DESTROYED me completely! There was no ground left. I just wished that I never existed. It was so shocking and intense that there is no way to deny that I'm creating reality.

LSD gave me more metal concepts and 5 MeO DMT was more kind of long lasting energetical experience. I suppose that rectal 5 MeO would be better.

realize there is no such thing as dmt this is a dream if you fully understood that u wouldt need 5meodmt to do it

@IamMystic maybe. The thing is that many people here would disagree with what you said. I can't know unless i try it who knows maybe in 10 years. Maybe i shouldn't but i want to know what this experience is like. 

When I am at the edge of the Void state, or entering the Vibrational state while practicing my OBE stuff. I get hallucinations that match the descriptions/recreations of other peoples DMT experiences.

Personalty my Void/Vibrational state experiences have very little in common with my personal DMT trips. But they seem to match what other people report on DMT.

I always though it has something to do with DMT, or at least with melatonin, which is a trypthamine itself, a hormone that we know is excreted by the pineal gland when we go to sleep it also has light hallucinogenic properties.

There was a section at the end of Rick Strasmans "DMT The Spirit Molecule" book about darkness retreats and natural DMT production. Might have been 5meo, might have been NN, not sure.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melatonin

On 26/12/2020 at 9:34 PM, Brandon Nankivell said:

How is it that your LSD trip was much more insightful than 5-MeO-DMT, if it's 1000x stronger? Curious. I'm not in a position to comprehend the nature of 5-MeO-DMT given I haven't tried it myself, but have had some profound experiences on LSD that have contributed to my spiritual growth.

You need to understand that each trip builds upon the other. 

I like to think that each trip is a mini hero's journey inside the larger hero journey, which is the totality of all my trips. 

After I had a 5meo dmt breakthrough any substance I take now has become much much more stronger. What was once just 2 grams of mushrooms is now a deep trip

10 hours ago, herghly said:

You need to understand that each trip builds upon the other. 

I like to think that each trip is a mini hero's journey inside the larger hero journey, which is the totality of all my trips. 

After I had a 5meo dmt breakthrough any substance I take now has become much much more stronger. What was once just 2 grams of mushrooms is now a deep trip

Roger that

Not in this case. I had this LSD+5 HTP trip before 5 MeO. I think that LSD just works differently, it's less energetic, you can trip on low doses. In my opinion there is no point in taking low doses of 5 MeO DMT, it's not going to work properly.

I took 75 ug of 1P-LSD (rectally). I was able to perform energy blocks healing but didn't get an ego death.