Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StudentOfLeove

Why am I whoring myself to illusionary concepts?

20 posts in this topic

I keep finding myself in a position where I tell myself a story that I am this or that, that I am like this or that, addicted to this or that but whatever...:D 

Like for example: I whore myself right now to this forum, so people can tell me who I am, do you understand what I mean? Lets see what will happen...

Awareness is the ultimate whore. It intimately allows and loves everything. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

3 minutes ago, Tim R said:

@mandyjw I'll print that out and put it on my wall😂

xD My inspirational calendar of nondual pointers is coming out soon. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 hour ago, Tim R said:

@StudentOfLeove I'm sorry but what exactly is the problem here? 

There is no problem, just obstacles. I just wanted to talk with you guys again.

Joseph brought it on the point, thanks for that:

3 hours ago, JosephKnecht said:

' One repays a teacher badly if one always remains nothing but a pupil.' - Friedrich Nietzsche

The thing is people I want to talk with you guys about all of the deep existential beautiful real stuff but then on the other hand I dont want to just spit unecessary bullshit on your faces because there is a lot of nonsense in myself which is just nothing but nonsense hahaha. I struggle so hard to truly express myself fully! Its difficult to be really real to oneself and the others. I dont know who I am and this drives me nuts. There is no one who can actually help me on this one and that is okay. The real teacher is in me and I have to stop playing those stupid devilry mindgames with myself. 

..."Anybody who tells you that he has some way of leading you to spiritual enlightenment is like somebody who picks your pocket and sells you your own watch." ~Alan Watts...

Edited by StudentOfLeove

Okay I have an idea for this guys. Im gonna create a youtube channel just for this forum where I can express myself better. So you guys can better understand me. I am gonna tell you about my personal experiences and teach you also stuff from great teachers. What you guys think? I think thats fucking awesome! If this is not allowed Im gonna go somewhere and cry in a corner, LOL. Please say: "Yeah go for it, you sexy thing!"

Now please enjoy your day, ciao.

Edited by StudentOfLeove

As long as you keep attaching your identity to those thoughts, you will just go round and round and round.

There isn't a you and there isn't obstacles... it just appears that way because you are identified with habitual patterns of negative thinking.

Step off the hamster wheel and recognize there just isn't a you... there's just thinking identified with as my thoughts... stop feeding the negative thoughts energy ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

On 25/12/2020 at 7:41 AM, VeganAwake said:

recognize there just isn't a you... there's just thinking identified with as my thoughts

I ve read this thousands of times but just now I read and I ve seen , there are thoughts turning and turning around.... nothing

48 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I ve read this thousands of times but just now I read and I ve seen , there are thoughts turning and turning around.... nothing

👍 yes, this is why it's repeated. Something eventually catches on.

Yes it's nothing, with the ability to cause action..... same as a mirage in the desert keeps you walking for water up ahead. ❤

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

On 25.12.2020 at 7:41 AM, VeganAwake said:

As long as you keep attaching your identity to those thoughts, you will just go round and round and round.

There isn't a you and there isn't obstacles... it just appears that way because you are identified with habitual patterns of negative thinking.

Step off the hamster wheel and recognize there just isn't a you... there's just thinking identified with as my thoughts... stop feeding the negative thoughts energy ❤

Thanks man, needed that. ♡

It's not like you are thinking the thoughts, its that the thoughts are you. Without thoughts there is not a you, that's why "you" can't stop thinking. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

On 24.12.2020. at 0:25 PM, mandyjw said:

Awareness is the ultimate whore. It intimately allows and loves everything. 

Thank Goodness for being a Patriarch. 

I am God. I am Infinite Love. 

22 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Thank Goodness for being a Patriarch. 

giphy.gif

On 12/24/2020 at 8:29 AM, StudentOfLeove said:

So you guys can better understand me.

(Not implying you shouldn’t make a YouTube channel)

Inspect that and it won’t be an issue anymore.

Why do you desire to be understood?  To what end? 

Why would someone want to understand you? 

‘I don’t have the first clue what I’m doing, but I’m about to endeavor into the understanding of myself’ is a channel I’d subscribe to. 

My Website: ActualityOfBeing.com Meditations, helpful tools, and private online sessions for spiritual guidance, awakening, and creating the life you dream of. 

My Youtube Channel: Actuality Of Being Insights, exercises & guidance into the actuality of being and creating your own reality. 

6 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

It's not like you are thinking the thoughts, its that the thoughts are you. Without thoughts there is not a you, that's why "you" can't stop thinking. 

Like this ❤

J krishnamurti used to say a very similar thing... along the lines of you are a bundle of thoughts and accumulated knowledge.

Have better advice. Quit smoking. 😉

On 24.12.2020. at 7:32 AM, StudentOfLeove said:

I am God. I am Infinite Love. 

On 26.12.2020 at 10:48 PM, Nahm said:

‘I don’t have the first clue what I’m doing, but I’m about to endeavor into the understanding of myself’ is a channel I’d subscribe to. 

Thank you Nahm that helps a lot.

On 27.12.2020 at 8:07 AM, zeroISinfinity said:

Have better advice. Quit smoking. 😉

Now you really grabbed me by the pussy. xD You know I already quited smoking like 100 times, heheh. Just kidding. I think I will create a topic just for that: addictions. Like Leo said in his addictions video, (I remember it like that) you can stop with it like for a year or 10 years whatever but you will always get back to it if you dont face the root issue of the addiction. (I experienced that phenomena) I want to face the root issue. 

On 27.12.2020 at 8:48 AM, How to be wise said:

@StudentOfLeove Is it important to know why?

Nice question. You know a shaman of mine once said: "The question WHY is a question that always brings us back to the point where we started."