Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Value

Electromagnetic Fields affect concentration ability?

4 posts in this topic

I have had a sense that I have a harder time concentrating around electromagnetic fields, such as WiFi-networks, when I'm near computers and more. I was even in an MRI scan once and I noticed a lot of effects on my body (and it felt like it affected my mental state/awareness as well, a bit more dull - but might have been the claustrophobic situation I was in who knows).

Any thoughs?

The stress of thinking it is impacting you will damage your mental health much more. Fear drives your amygdala to override your prefrontal cortex along with hippocampus. Your memory and rational thinking go south when you live in fear.

Start letting go of that fear. Keep letting go until it does not bother you anymore.  Unless you have a cabin in the woods you cannot escape emf. Tinfoil hats don't work 9_9

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

There is a very real effect that causes distress and symptoms to sufferers, but psychosomatic illness is ultimately created by the mind. The prevalence of fake news factories on social media has turned the situation into a much broader societal health problem with no end in sight.

My favourite anecdote was a woman who reported that she couldn't sleep with Wi-Fi on. The kids would pretend that they turned it off and she then slept like a log!