longusername12345

Question about the Book List

5 posts in this topic

Are the authors of these books worth checking out? Are they trustworthy sources for other books and seminars and courses and stuf?

Of course they are. Maybe i haven't read most of the books from the list from authors that are known to me but i read other books from them in the past that are absolute gems. If you really like a book from the list look for other books from the same author that are not included in the list. You will not be disappointed. Of course there are also books that i feel are missing but the list is very solid and if you search for other books from the same authors you suddenly have 1000 books to read. 

4 hours ago, BlackMaze said:

Of course they are. Maybe i haven't read most of the books from the list from authors that are known to me but i read other books from them in the past that are absolute gems. If you really like a book from the list look for other books from the same author that are not included in the list. You will not be disappointed. Of course there are also books that i feel are missing but the list is very solid and if you search for other books from the same authors you suddenly have 1000 books to read. 

Awesome! Holy fuck that's a lot of delightful reading to do.

@longusername12345 I recommend the following authors, ones I wish I started reading earlier, after having purchased about 100 books from the list. They are also the authors of some of Leo's top 5 books.

Neale Donald Walsch

Ken Wilber

Peter Ralston

Edited by Logan