Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bittu

The War on Wellbeing

3 posts in this topic

As many of you might be aware, we live in a mainly stage orange society.

I've taken Leo's life purpose course, if any of you still are considering it, please give it a serious shot. That course changed my perspective on reality to a whole different level.

We're all victims of collective ego (I'd say stage orange science based society) which abuses us.

Today I had a big realization about my own life's work.

What has been seen in my trips to the mental hospital can never be unseen. The abuse that stage orange medical industry is making on us is quite horrific to be honest. This has to change.

I would love to hear your thoughts and experiences on this subject, or stage orange scientitism in general. DM's also welcome.

https://aapo.blog/

my personal website-actualized since 2015-just waiting for the day-we have the first guys on the forum

born on 2015 :P

7 hours ago, Bittu said:

What has been seen in my trips to the mental hospital can never be unseen. The abuse that stage orange medical industry is making on us is quite horrific to be honest. This has to change.

I would love to hear your thoughts and experiences on this subject, or stage orange scientitism in general. DM's also welcome.

Stage Orange medicine is what you get when the ego is in control and is reacting out of fear.

Typically it offers band-aide, reductionist solutions that don't address the real cause. Being for-profit (at least here in the States), it has become a huge industry. Millions of people would lose their jobs and source of income without it.

Part of the reason it seems so necessary is that we've set people up for failure. When you're incentivized to live a sedentary lifestyle, avoid nature, eat garbage food and cope with your emotions, you get a lot of sick people.

So the unconsciousness of the medical industry is perfectly correlated to the unconsciousness in other areas of society. It all arises together and supports these other systems.

You cannot undo the damage of the medical industry without, for instance, changing economic systems.

At the deepest level, a change in consciousness is what is needed. That's the root. Change that and shifts will begin to ripple out.

40 minutes ago, aurum said:

When you're incentivized to live a sedentary lifestyle, avoid nature, eat garbage food and cope with your emotions, you get a lot of sick people.

At the deepest level, a change in consciousness is what is needed. 

Serious Truth beautifully articulated here.