aerox1988

How to get a girl you really want

32 posts in this topic

Hi!

Need all advices regarding this topic. Just speaking to a girl now on voice messages but have not spoken on phone and want to meet with her but she is diffucult. What can I do to make her interested and to be really interested in me. All tips, mindgames etc are welcome but please be concreate.

Just assume that she is attracted to you because she should be. If she isn't it's not your problem.

9 minutes ago, Username said:

Just assume that she is attracted to you because she should be. If she isn't it's not your problem.

So you mean - Just belive I have the confidence and self worth that I am the price and she should be happy to be with me because I am busy and an important man?

19 minutes ago, aerox1988 said:

So you mean - Just belive I have the confidence and self worth that I am the price and she should be happy to be with me because I am busy and an important man?

Now it's better ^_^ If there is a polarity between both of you attraction is naturally mutual. If you try to convince her of your value it will have an opposite effect.

Forget about having value. It will only cause you create a fake "more valuable" persona.

Edited by Username

@Username Yes, if she’s talking she’s attracted, no need to convince anyone. It’ll flow towards its natural destination, so no need to worry. Now, how do you escalate things up? I believe he wants to know how to game through the phone. 

Cut the shit and all the games. Tell her you want to meet her. If she agrees, great. If not, move on to someone else. Don't waste your time and effort on an unsure thing. And more importantly, don't invest in any way in something intangible, especially don't invest emotionally.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

@aerox1988 Leave the conversation for tonight and tomorrow message her if she wants to go for a date. This is really simple bro, don't procrastinate don't message her any bullshit and no mind games because she's not going to appreciate that and you won't as well in the long run, it will bite you in the ass.

Tomorrow: hey, how are you ? u wanna go for a date this weekend ?

43 minutes ago, Username said:

Now it's better ^_^ If there is a polarity between both of you attraction is naturally mutual. If you try to convince her of your value it will have an opposite effect.

Forget about having value. It will only cause you create a fake "more valuable" persona.

So ture. High self worth and I am the price not she.

Just now, levani said:

@aerox1988 Leave the conversation for tonight and tomorrow message her if she wants to go for a date. This is really simple bro, don't procrastinate don't message her any bullshit and no mind games because she's not going to appreciate that and you won't as well in the long run, it will bite you in the ass.

Tomorrow: hey, how are you ? u wanna go for a date this weekend ?

I am going to soeak to her on phone tonight and she levs in an other city so so first decided that I should go there then she hesitated but tonight I guess I just ask her on phone if I should ge there or not otherwise I plan otherthings because I am busy with other stuffs?

@aerox1988 I think @Username means forget about self worth. If she wants you it’ll work out somehow. There’s no price, just an intimate relationship’s possibility. Offer to meet if it don’t happen move on

18 minutes ago, Mannyb said:

@aerox1988 I think @Username means forget about self worth. If she wants you it’ll work out somehow. There’s no price, just an intimate relationship’s possibility. Offer to meet if it don’t happen move on

Aha okej now I get it thanks

9 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

Cut the shit and all the games. Tell her you want to meet her. If she agrees, great. If not, move on to someone else. Don't waste your time and effort on an unsure thing. And more importantly, don't invest in any way in something intangible, especially don't invest emotionally.

So ture. But its hard when she plays games with me aswell. And you know how it works you dont want to appear needy

2 hours ago, aerox1988 said:

Hi!

Need all advices regarding this topic. Just speaking to a girl now on voice messages but have not spoken on phone and want to meet with her but she is diffucult. What can I do to make her interested and to be really interested in me. All tips, mindgames etc are welcome but please be concreate.

It's not a wise decision to have a mindset "how can I get her how can I make her want me" 

It's comes from a place of luck and disfunction 

You can't force attraction. If you vibe you vibe. 

If she doesn't like u, that's it. You leave. 

3 minutes ago, aerox1988 said:

So ture. But its hard when she plays games with me aswell. And you know how it works you dont want to appear needy

Acknowledging your desires and fulfilling them is not neediness. It's your right to want to meet her, that should be obvious to her, because otherwise you'll get friend-zoned. If she doesn't reciprocate then she's wasting your time because you're not looking for a friend, you are looking for a girlfriend. If you agreed to waste your time like that, that's what's actually needy.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

@Gesundheit Yes, needy is keep talking to her while nothing real is happening @aerox1988! It gives the impression that you’re not on your purpose and wasting time.

Edited by Mannyb

1 hour ago, egoeimai said:

It's not a wise decision to have a mindset "how can I get her how can I make her want me" 

It's comes from a place of luck and disfunction 

You can't force attraction. If you vibe you vibe. 

If she doesn't like u, that's it. You leave. 

Namaste brother ?? 

1 hour ago, levani said:

@aerox1988 Tomorrow: hey, how are you ? u wanna go for a date this weekend ?

Imma use this one ☝? Stunningly simple

You for open the conversation:  Smth funny or Hey whats going on?

She: I am doing so and so.. What about You?

You: I am good doing my stuff

You: Hey, lets hang out in the comming days

She: Okay

You: ver1: Which days you are free?  ver2: Which days work for you

She: Hmm, Tuesday and Wednesday

You: Okay, lets do it Tuesday night

She: Great :) 

See diffucult girls are just pain in the ass, and see she might be difficult to you but she is not diffucult for somebody else ( i am specualting here)

and i am not underestimate you dude, ive been in position with chasing difficult girls and it doesnt worth it at all. 

Ofcourse go for it and try it but i dont want you to suffer with theese kind of girl ;). Ofcourse there is always possibility that she fall inlove with you and she submit, who knows :)

Good luck!

You can't get any particular girl. Change your strategy to getting girls in general, not one specific girl.

If she's difficult, go talk to 10 other girls and the problem will solve itself.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.