mmKay

MR.BEAST as an example of transition towards stage GREEN business in Youtube

61 posts in this topic

@mmKay

Yeah dude, imagine yourself having milions of dollars, people start judging you, that you have so much, yet you don't share and you are so egotistic, etc. What do you do - you start giving, show it to people and use it as your leverage, simple.  It makes you even more popular, more likeable and more succesfull - profit

15 hours ago, The_Alchemist said:

Unlike you LMFAO

You didn't answer my question about free samples, why is that? Let's try again

Have you ever seen free samples? How is giving away food supposed to make companies money?

I guess we'd find out or Jeff and Amazon would take the let's say 10 million dollar loss, would likely be suicide inducing and devastating, but it is what it is. 10 million for 100billionaire is a lot or something, 10 million for a trillion dollar company is a ton or sumfin. 

It's not much more than a crazy idea if you ask me.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

It's not much more than a crazy idea if you ask me.

I didn't though 93

2 hours ago, The_Alchemist said:

I didn't though 93

You're being incoherent.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

4 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

You're being incoherent.

How many books have you read and why is it less than 20?

11 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

How could any users here think this manipulative sales fuck is an example of stage green business? He makes Donald Trump look like a sane person. I thought everyone here was a serious follower of Leo. Time to stop falling for such cheap PR.

I don't care about SD nonsense. But dude, yes he is making money, but he is also giving away money. What's wrong with that?

There's many who only make money, without giving anything.

Edited by Blackhawk

@Blackhawk

1 hour ago, Blackhawk said:

I don't care about SD nonsense. But dude, yes he is making money, but he is also giving away money. What's wrong with that?

There's many who only make money, without giving anything.

There is nothing wrong with giving away money.

But labeling of giving money away as an act of selflessness is something i disagree with. And he is not selfless at all.

29 minutes ago, Bojan V said:

@Blackhawk

But labeling of giving money away as an act of selflessness is something i disagree with. And he is not selfless at all.

Well, no one can be completely selfless.

But the concept is cool. And he seems like a good guy.

Edited by Blackhawk

3 hours ago, Bojan V said:

@Blackhawk

You're very selfless.

Things Mr.Beast does:
Gives away millions

Things Bojan does:
Cries about Mr.Beast giving away millions

2 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

Well, no one can be completely selfless.

But the concept is cool. And he seems like a good guy.

No Bojan is completely selfless, he is awaring us on the dangers of helping out people with kindness.

You see his strategy of whining and crying on the internet is MUCH better for him and people.

He is truly doing his Slavic name proud; negative, crying, nitpicking. A true slav!

@The_Alchemist No need for insults. Money is not kindness and selflessness. I thought that "spiritual" people already know that.

And please don't project your own issues on me. I wasn't talking about you or your ethnic group.

4 hours ago, Bojan V said:

@The_Alchemist No need for insults. Money is not kindness and selflessness. I thought that "spiritual" people already know that.

And please don't project your own issues on me. I wasn't talking about you or your ethnic group.

Don't be so fragile my little buttercup, look at how you wilt, you can critique others you can take it.

Yeah money isn't kindness, what utter cope from someone who is broke lmao, tell you what cuz I KNOW you'll say you have money.

SEND ME ALL YOUR MONEY, since I'm not asking for extreme kindness you should have no problem.

2 hours ago, Frenk said:

D2D20E16-988A-4A42-82B8-DD97F8131EF5.gif

Exactly.

Edited by Blackhawk

@The_Alchemist With all do respect,  i don't tolerate the abusive behavior. If you will continue, i will report you to moderators. I am mainly here to learn about spirituality and nothing else.

@mmKay I wish I was in MR.Beasts position I would generate so money and eventually exterminate the necessity for the use of money. it's impossible I know :(

2 hours ago, Bojan V said:

@The_Alchemist With all do respect,  i don't tolerate the abusive behavior. If you will continue, i will report you to moderators. I am mainly here to learn about spirituality and nothing else.

>Cries about a person who gives away money
>Cries about people who tell him to get a grip

Lmfao you dainty little thing you.

This is the level of derangement in people who hate on Mr.Beast

I appreciate the posts exposing yourself though bro, kinda abusive behavior to have this much self hate and you may need to report yourself to moderators as I don't want you to miss out on learning about spirituality, but it is what it is.

God bless you and Merry Christmas, I hope your parents haven't done anything narcissistic like getting you money or material things!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Bojan V my man, you cannot judge mr.beast like that and not expect any kind of feedback. Your comment was simply pure hate towards the least person you can expect. So what that he is doing in on public? Should he hide in his basement? I swear some of you have your minds programmed to only see the negative in everything.

1 hour ago, Frenk said:

@Bojan V my man, you cannot judge mr.beast like that and not expect any kind of feedback. Your comment was simply pure hate towards the least person you can expect. So what that he is doing in on public? Should he hide in his basement? I swear some of you have your minds programmed to only see the negative in everything.

Inb4 he says you're abusing him while he hates on a guy who has literally given away millions ROFL.

6 hours ago, finalstraw said:

@mmKay I wish I was in MR.Beasts position I would generate so money and eventually exterminate the necessity for the use of money. it's impossible I know :(

well stop wishing and make it happen! have him as an inspiration if you resonate with his path. Remember, If it has been done by someone, then it can be replicated .

And now with the internet age it's way closer to the average person than ever.

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered