mmKay

MR.BEAST as an example of transition towards stage GREEN business in Youtube

61 posts in this topic

This guy gives me tears of compassion empathy and inspiration in almost every video.

22 years old. Genuine and altruistic. This guy has conquered Youtube in the most wholesome way up to date. Surely he could do more with his money, but he's just starting. 

He makes money by getting views and sponsorships,  FOR GIVING AWAY MONEY and doing wholesome things for others, giving him MORE MONEY  to give away.

That's brilliant, and a delicious strange loop.

He truly is a transition towards green in the Youtube entretainment comunity, and I already see many other Youtubers following his example.

Don't dismiss him as a rich youtube kid, he actually is surprisingly alturistic and you can that he has no desire to do harm or flex his ego.

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

Nah. He is a shallow person with no authenticity. Giving money away is not a sign of altruism. Good deeds are done away from public attention.

And now that i am on this forum for several months i can see that so many themes on it are so shallow. I thought that this forum is a place for much deeper themes then this, but most of them are not.

My mistake...

@Bojan V in my opinion you lack social skills to feel the nuance between someone ego and flex diven and someone who is authentically genuine, but that's just my opinion.

You can give away 10 $ on your own without no one watching, or give away 10000€ with millions watching and being able to leverage that to give away 1000000$more.

3 hours ago, Bojan V said:

Nah. He is a shallow person with no authenticity. Giving money away is not a sign of altruism. Good deeds are done away from public attention.

Wtf?

I strongly disagree....

Mr. Beast seems like a nice guy.

They must have had some form of police protection in place or they would've got robbed straight away

@mmKay

I don't want to burst your enthusiasm but I don't see this as stage Green.

Lots of people give money away, even when they're fully in stage Orange level consciousness.

I don't know this guy at all, but from the little bit I saw it doesn't look like he has made the leap. Maybe I'm wrong but that's my initial impression.

He seems like a good guy but I see him more of orange

He has a podcast with Logan paul and it did feel 80% orange to me.

Greens actions would speak from a place of love, empathy, compassion. Like you can feel that off him. Im thinking the youtube channel "Yes theory" as green expression 

Beast's goal was more subscriber count oriented and to be the biggest (from the logan paul podcast and looking at his goal video vlogs) 

I think he might be in the process 

this is my pov at least i could be wrong - my analysis and understanding of SD could be improved 

Edited by Jacob Morres

His thumbnails give me the impression of a guy going "Look how much money I have!!!!!!!!!" which is a massive turn off. I'm sure he's done some good though.

On 12/20/2020 at 7:42 AM, Bojan V said:

I disagree. This is akin to claiming the pursuit for money is purely evil and not to pursue money. It's a purity test of altruism. There are degrees of altruism. 

On 20.12.2020 at 1:42 PM, Bojan V said:

And now that i am on this forum for several months i can see that so many themes on it are so shallow. I thought that this forum is a place for much deeper themes then this, but most of them are not.

My mistake...

bullseye_target_miss_anim_md_wm.gif

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

40 minutes ago, eggopm3 said:

His thumbnails give me the impression of a guy going "Look how much money I have!!!!!!!!!" which is a massive turn off. I'm sure he's done some good though.

Thumbnails are kinda supposed to be flashy like that.

Trying to pinpoint a person's SD stage by looking at their youtube channel isn't necessarily going to be accurate, especially if the channel is concept-oriented. The main concept of his channel is obviously money and what you can do with it. That has an obvious orange flavor to it, but what he decides to do what that money could fall in many different directions, and there he often tilts green (environmentalism, community-oriented etc..).

36 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Trying to pinpoint a person's SD stage by looking at their youtube channel isn't necessarily going to be accurate, especially if the channel is concept-oriented. The main concept of his channel is obviously money and what you can do with it. That has an obvious orange flavor to it, but what he decides to do what that money could fall in many different directions, and there he often tilts green (environmentalism, community-oriented etc..).

I can guess pretty accurately just by looking at their body language. All stages have its own bodylanguage you can read off. The way they speak, they way the carry themselves in their bodies, they way they "feel", how they use/express their emotions. You do it through intuition and feeling into the person, not by merely analyzing his variables

On 20.12.2020 at 11:45 AM, mmKay said:

This guy gives me tears of compassion empathy and inspiration in almost every video.

22 years old. Genuine and altruistic. This guy has conquered Youtube in the most wholesome way up to date. Surely he could do more with his money, but he's just starting. 

He makes money by getting views and sponsorships,  FOR GIVING AWAY MONEY and doing wholesome things for others, giving him MORE MONEY  to give away.

That's brilliant, and a delicious strange loop.

He truly is a transition towards green in the Youtube entretainment comunity, and I already see many other Youtubers following his example.

Don't dismiss him as a rich youtube kid, he actually is surprisingly alturistic and you can that he has no desire to do harm or flex his ego.

@mmKay Sorry mate but this has very, very little to do with stage Green

His giving away of money and food is not in the least bit inspired by compassion or empathy - all these people driving up to the restaurant in their big SUVs, hysterically screaming as he reaches them a stack of bills, eager to consume the burgers his team prepared - this is Orange right to the core and of course Mr Beast leeches off that. And guess why? 

Because it appeals to his mostly orange subscribers and community. That's why. So he can gain subscribers and make more money to do some even crazier stuff with it.

They absolutely love this idea of being filthy rich, so rich that you don't have to care about anything. Which is the actual reason why he gives so much away - not out of compassion, but showmanship.

The whole Mr. Beast enterprise lives on the love of money, consumerism, materialism, entertainment, luxury, etc. 

Mr Beast is the most Orange person I could think of when it comes to YouTube, geez you could literally just use Leo's list here as a checklist to describe Mr Beast. 

That's nothing bad tho. If it wasn't him, someone else would take his place.

But don't confuse his show (which is what it really is, a show) with some SD Green desire to help people. 

Although there's obviously some Green in him, I don't wanna dismiss that entirely - #teamtrees for example is an absolutely lovely idea. 

@Tim R "MR.BEAST as an example of transition towards stage GREEN business"

@mmKay I know, I heard you. But it is not an example, that was my point.

Mr Beast is the last example of a business transitioning to Green, because his whole business is essentially Orange - his transition to Green would be the end of Mr Beast as you know him. He is the embodiment of Orange values and so if he were to transition, he would literally lose the core/essence of his business.

9 hours ago, Hello from Russia said:

I can guess pretty accurately just by looking at their body language. All stages have its own bodylanguage you can read off. The way they speak, they way the carry themselves in their bodies, they way they "feel", how they use/express their emotions. You do it through intuition and feeling into the person, not by merely analyzing his variables

Less talk, more showing.

LMFAO @ PEOPLE hating on someone who has done INFINITELY more good than them.

They say:
HE is shallow
HE is narcy
HE is for show

AS OPPOSED TO YOU

ROFLLLLLLLLLLL

@The_Alchemist i can't speak for anyone but i'm definitely not judging . i find orange a beautiful and necessary stage. i just didnt see the expression green as much. maybe a slight transition though i could agree with