goldpower123

I stand out for a reason?

4 posts in this topic

When I look around, I see a lot of people are like zombies. They chase their egos. It's all that exists to them, no deeper truth. It's like they're slugging around in the mud all lazy, complaining, competing, surviving, fighting for any bit of control they can grip on to. Instead of being who they are, they be who they superficially want to be.

I find it a major disrespect to myself to surrender to the comforts and trappings society offers me.

It is my ego and your ego. I hold your head under to keep mine afloat. How social media, puppet rappers and modern news outlets sneakily condition you through egoic agendas to think how they think. Yet no one ever talks about it. I mean duh why would they, they have to preserve their fake selves. My family is included, completely severed and vulnerable to these forces. Although my father is the most conscious one of all and I cherish our deep relationship. He understands the matrix system.

Every day I must stomach in that I share this life with entities and robot humans that's only job is to deter me from my path... They say nothing and don't show you any authentic attention, but when you slip up, oh boy, they're there for THAT. In their animalistic minds they secretly want you to fail so they feel better about themselves!

I don't 'hate' the world, and it's not their fault, and I'm sure if I was an enlightened guru I would love accept and welcome it all.

But this is just how I feel sometimes like I have this light in me, and because of that light, the devil is trying to get rid of me

It's called the spiritual ego.

You need transcendence through understanding. Not an easy task though.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

2 hours ago, goldpower123 said:

When I look around, I see a lot of people are like zombies. They chase their egos. It's all that exists to them, no deeper truth. It's like they're slugging around in the mud all lazy, complaining, competing, surviving, fighting for any bit of control they can grip on to. Instead of being who they are, they be who they superficially want to be.

I find it a major disrespect to myself to surrender to the comforts and trappings society offers me.

It is my ego and your ego. I hold your head under to keep mine afloat. How social media, puppet rappers and modern news outlets sneakily condition you through egoic agendas to think how they think. Yet no one ever talks about it. I mean duh why would they, they have to preserve their fake selves. My family is included, completely severed and vulnerable to these forces. Although my father is the most conscious one of all and I cherish our deep relationship. He understands the matrix system.

Every day I must stomach in that I share this life with entities and robot humans that's only job is to deter me from my path... They say nothing and don't show you any authentic attention, but when you slip up, oh boy, they're there for THAT. In their animalistic minds they secretly want you to fail so they feel better about themselves!

I don't 'hate' the world, and it's not their fault, and I'm sure if I was an enlightened guru I would love accept and welcome it all.

But this is just how I feel sometimes like I have this light in me, and because of that light, the devil is trying to get rid of me

Beautiful story, especially the entities and robots part, reminds me of blade runner.

Now love it for what its worth, and throw it away.