Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
electroBeam

Observation I noticed that I felt like sharing

17 posts in this topic

What's your endgoal? What are you trying to do through meditation, contempation, yoga?

There's multiple answers out there such as:

1. I'm trying to be happier

2. I'm trying to discover the truth

3. I'm trying to reduce suffering

4. I'm trying to feel more love

5. I'm trying to help others.

What are some stuff we do:

a) meditation, letting go of thoughts so that we feel more peace and happiness. We strive to let go of the suffering and feel more peace.

b) contemplate: try and get to the bottom of reality: what's going on.

c) help others so that we feel more happy about helping others.

The Observation

Disclaimer: this is half baked(like every insight) I'll probs contradict myself in the future. But so is the way of insights.

Understanding/Orientation

From a non dual perspective, you are God, the entire universe. There's no little you, you're identified with everything, consciousness, love, etc. You don't talk to people, because there are no others, they are you. There is nothing actually separate to you.

The end goal of everything you're doing is sharing love to yourself. That's really what it amounts to. Complating or getting to the bottom of the truth, is just sharing love to yourself at the end of the day. Meditating is just sharing love to yourself at the end of the day. Helping others is obviously just sharing love to yourself at the end of the day.

Need an example? This post.

Mindfuck: Everything people do to hurt you, is just you sharing love to yourself. Abuse, judgement, hatred, bullying, attacking, dismissing, frowning upon, etc. Is all Love, and its sharing it with you. That's why such things happen, those people who are hurting you, are sharing love with you. Can you see it?

Practical Steps for other Actualizers:

When seeking happiness, helping others, interacting with others, or trying to get to the bottom of the truth, ask yourself "what valuable thing am I sharing to myself or others in this moment?" or "What valuable thing is this other sharing with me?"

For the 2nd one, you can even apply it to people berating you. The valuable thing could be a learning experience, a lesson, triggering and revealing some trauma that you can let go of that you otherwise wouldn't have discovered or procrastinated in removing, etc.

Edited by electroBeam

41 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

There's no little you

And since the dream character in the dream story isn't real, why would the thoughts that say "the end goal of everything you're doing is sharing love to yourself" be taken as truth ?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

7 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

And since the dream character in the dream story isn't real, why would the thoughts that say "the end goal of everything you're doing is sharing love to yourself" be taken as truth ?

that's a great example of what I'm talking about, thanks!

EDIT: sorry that was a bit lite haha. Yes the whole "end goal" of you wanting to correct me is a great example of you sharing love with yourself. That's all You/We are doing at an ultimate level, even disagreements and judgement and abuse is ultimately you sharing love with yourself, and you reacting to that in healthy ways is you sharing love to yourself.

Yet if you can see that all judgement and hatred against you by "others" is just you sharing love to yourself, it effectively makes you immune to suffering from "others" judgements and hatred against you. Which is really powerful.

Edited by electroBeam

2 hours ago, electroBeam said:

Mindfuck: Everything people do to hurt you, is just you sharing love to yourself. Abuse, judgement, hatred, bullying, attacking, dismissing, frowning upon, etc. Is all Love, and its sharing it with you. That's why such things happen, those people who are hurting you, are sharing love with you. Can you see it?

No, i can't see it. How the fuck do I see that?

51 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

No, i can't see it. How the fuck do I see that?

loving kindness meditation. When resistant thoughts arise, let it go and pick a better thought. Visualize and write down what you want every morning.

3 hours ago, electroBeam said:

Love. Can you see it?

No.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

This is a nice questionnaire. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

7 minutes ago, Delis said:

Great insights, thanks for sharing ;) !

;)

Imagine the field beyond space and time that feels like 1000X human orgasms. It's the substance of everything, unconditional Love. So, yeah, "everything you're doing is sharing love to yourself" ?

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

2 minutes ago, allislove said:

Imagine the field beyond space and time that feels like 1000X human orgasms. It's the substance of everything, unconditional Love. So, yeah, "everything you're doing is sharing love to yourself" ?

Yum!

Everything you're doing is f**king yourself also works.

Edited by electroBeam

9 hours ago, electroBeam said:

that's a great example of what I'm talking about, thanks!

EDIT: sorry that was a bit lite haha. Yes the whole "end goal" of you wanting to correct me is a great example of you sharing love with yourself. That's all You/We are doing at an ultimate level, even disagreements and judgement and abuse is ultimately you sharing love with yourself, and you reacting to that in healthy ways is you sharing love to yourself.

Yet if you can see that all judgement and hatred against you by "others" is just you sharing love to yourself, it effectively makes you immune to suffering from "others" judgements and hatred against you. Which is really powerful.

THIS is very good inquiry and I'm glad its being shared ❤

See we're both pointing to a fundamental misunderstanding or assumption that almost all humans find themselves in... the illusion of duality or separation. This illusory experience brings with it the feelings of lack and incompleteness( something's missing and I need to find it to make things whole).

These futile attempts by the seeker to overcome these illusory experiences may look something like this:

- becoming a gang member.

- joining a religion or sect.

- material possession infatuation.

- striving for peace love and joy for all of humanity.

- technological inventions and scientific discoveries.

Either way the underlying misunderstanding of being a separate individual seems to hide the realization that perfection, paradise, completeness, wholeness and unconditional love is already the case.

It seems like the apparent main differences in our experiences could be summed up this way:

There: The Ultimate truth is we are all god/creator seemingly caught up in this dualistic play of life, and experiencing ourself in infinite ways to share love with ourself for eternity.

Here: There isn't a 'you' period, not as god, creator, higher consciousness or anything else... complete non identification.

See After Awakening or aka the disillusionment of 'self', it was clearly recognized that the very attempt to again identify as something, was merely a habitual subconscious last ditch effort of the ego mind program to sneak in the back door very low-key style and set up this illusory identification as the new and improved higher self to keep itself alive(Maya illusion of the self)

This spiritual ego(for lack of better words) says see I'm good and very selfless, I'm all about love compassion and the reduction of suffering for all of mankind.... there's no reason to disidentify as me.

This is what's referred to as painting or decorating the Prison Walls.

See the ego is very cunning and clever... a shapeshifter sort a speak.

The complete Freedom longed for lies in non-attachment/non identification which luckily happens to already be the case and merely needs to be recognized. ❤

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

5 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

THIS is very good inquiry and I'm glad its being shared ❤

See we're both pointing to a fundamental misunderstanding or assumption that almost all humans find themselves in... the illusion of duality or separation. This illusory experience brings with it the feelings of lack and incompleteness( something's missing and I need to find it to make things whole).

These futile attempts by the seeker to overcome these illusory experiences may look something like this:

- becoming a gang member.

- joining a religion or sect.

- material possession infatuation.

- striving for peace love and joy for all of humanity.

- technological inventions and scientific discoveries.

Either way the underlying misunderstanding of being a separate individual seems to hide the realization that perfection, paradise, completeness, wholeness and unconditional love is already the case.

It seems like the apparent main differences in our experiences could be summed up this way:

There: The Ultimate truth is we are all god/creator seemingly caught up in this dualistic play of life, and experiencing ourself in infinite ways to share love with ourself for eternity.

Here: There isn't a 'you' period, not as god, creator, higher consciousness or anything else... complete non identification.

See After Awakening or aka the disillusionment of 'self', it was clearly recognized that the very attempt to again identify as something, was merely a habitual subconscious last ditch effort of the ego mind program to sneak in the back door very low-key style and set up this illusory identification as the new and improved higher self to keep itself alive(Maya illusion of the self)

This spiritual ego(for lack of better words) says see I'm good and very selfless, I'm all about love compassion and the reduction of suffering for all of mankind.... there's no reason to disidentify as me.

This is what's referred to as painting or decorating the Prison Walls.

See the ego is very cunning and clever... a shapeshifter sort a speak.

The complete Freedom longed for lies in non-attachment/non identification which luckily happens to already be the case and merely needs to be recognized. ❤

Love it!

5 hours ago, electroBeam said:

Love it!

@electroBeam I’ve an observation to share with you mate. Your addicted to this forum. You want to just chill out a bit mate. A crazy attachment you have is writing on this forum. Ease up. You’ve some good insights to share I understand that. But I think it’s become an addiction for you. Probably do yourself the world of good to take a break ??

Edited by Dazgwny

3 minutes ago, Dazgwny said:

@electroBeam I’ve an observation to share with you mate. Your addicted to this forum. You want to just chill out a bit mate. A crazy attachment you have is writing on this forum. Ease up. You’ve some good insights to share I understand that. But I think it’s become an addiction for you. Probably do yourself the world of good to take a break ??

Thanks for your insight.

Definitely years ago I've had thoughts about that too, about whether this forum is addictive and a way for the ego to deceive, or whether it isn't. And there's some truth to it.

Yet writing on this forum helps me practice helping others in written communication, which helps me practice for my life purpose, and that's the primary motivation of why I'm writing so much. My replies are not just my mentally masturbating, I actually spend lots of effort trying to architect the best reply.

If you are irritated from my replies, you can put me on the ignore list:

1. click your profile name at the top right

2. in the dropdown, there is a section called "ignored users", click it.

3. then there is a text box. Type electroBeam into the text box.

4. Make sure you check ALL of the options, so that you don't see any of electroBeam's posts, or personal messages.

Thanks!

@electroBeam Na man wasn’t that at all it doesn’t irritate me. I take a lot of your writings on board and contemplate them. Some good stuff. I was just saying from this perspective it seems there could be a bit of an addictive nature to it going on and maybe would benefit you to take a little break. No harm meant just an observation that I felt I’d noticed over a period of time. Then when I saw you title this with the word observation I thought I may as well put across a little observation of my own. I certainly won’t be blocking you off ??