PepperBlossoms

Awestruck People Like Steve Irwin and Bill Nye

8 posts in this topic

Hey y'all.  I realized how amazingly exciting and awestruck Steve Irwin was and Bill Nye the Science guy is.

Can you guys list some more names of people that have this kind of contagious excitement?  

I'd put Leo on this list too.

Thanks!

I wondered if shrooms had a correlation to the excitement/interest/educational level and found via google search that Irwin died when he was on them (from the stingray) and Bill Nye did have a segment on his show that discussed it...

The shrooms open up the level of exploration/observation to a whole new level.

I just want to see who the others are that also have this excitement.

I just love Irwin. He makes me jump with excitement. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India Yeah.  Looking at how he would get low to the ground with the animal and explain all of these things about it and interact with it not like it is an object but as an actual amazing creature like us- makes me imagine myself being him and interacting with the animals in front of a camera.

I wonder what he was like when the camera wasn't rolling and what his other hobbies/passions were other than animals, if any.

On 12/20/2020 at 0:11 PM, Consept said:

There's also an English scientist called Brian Cox 

@Consept Thanks for bringing up Brian Cox!  I love his attitude about how he questions the knowledge that he has and is changing his lecture material based on his new findings!  Seems like an inspiring guy!

Vsauce is a wonderful contributor on YouTube. 

https://www.youtube.com/user/Vsauce

The school system generally turns learning into a dreaded chore (perhaps by design? to make us better drones?), so those of us who still like to learn later in life are rare, as are these great teachers. :)