cirkussmile

5-meo-dmt Video

123 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, George Paul said:

Hold on guys, I am a beginner and very confused by now. I saw Leo's video about 5-MEO-DMT and enlightenment.

Now I have questions:

1. If DMT can get enlightenment for you, everything related to spirituality, starting with Buddha Gautama , passing through every major religion and ending with this site, I mean Actualized.org, everything is useless. Why would one embark on a trip that is so fucking hard like digging a hole in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, when you can get the same result in 20 minutes ?

2. If DMT experience is nothing else but a hallucination, and everybody says that it is actually an enlightenment, then why the fuck one would dig a hole in the middle of the ocean only to reach a state of hallucination. If it is true, if enlightenment is a hallucination, then it is the biggest illusion the brain can be tricked in, and doing that is very hard, Leo is right, it is very very hard to foul your brain to believe that ego is nothing and everything in the same time. in doing that, you compete with the strongest drug in the world, and you are doing that with your bare hands  so it must be hard.

Holly shit. As I read more posts in this topic, I only can conclude that enlightenment is a hallucination experience, something triggered by DMT molecule released in the brain by the pineal gland during some extraordinary circumstances, like death, or maybe ego death. Poor monks, I refer the monks that were doing meditation on a mountain  for 12 years, 100 days per year. If they only knew that all about enlightenment was pure chemistry !

No, no, no!

You have no idea yet that what you call "reality" and "your life" are all just silly hallucinations.

You have no idea yet how powerful 5-meo is. It's beyond any experience and anything you think is possible for reality to be.

The bottom line is you will NEVER, EVER understand unless you try it.

And if you ever do try it, you will instantly understand why people dedicate their entire lives to walking the hard path.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

No, no, no!

You have no idea yet that what you call "reality" and "your life" are all just silly hallucinations.

You have no idea yet how powerful 5-meo is. It's beyond any experience and anything you think is possible for reality to be.

The bottom line is you will NEVER, EVER understand unless you try it.

And if you ever do try it, you will instantly understand why people dedicate their entire lives to walking the hard path.

Oh, yes, I have some idea of the illusory nature of the perceived reality. Maybe I don't know exactly at what extent, but I understand it logically.

What I am questioning right now, is the fact that DMT experience MIGHT DEEPEN the illusion not releasing it. I agree that I don't have any idea, but are you certain that what you saw during DMT experience is a better agenda, is it closer to the objective reality  ? I am asking that because I believe that the brain is very potent in presenting a huge pool of options when it comes to illusions.

Edited by George Paul

@George Paul Try it and see.

Or don't and keep living inside your fears.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.