cirkussmile

5-meo-dmt Video

123 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura got it. Just read some reports on aya, very few mention experiencing the void indeed.

"I gently pushed my hand into my pocket and pulled the last one out, it trembled at first and clung to my hand. "Go on, it will be ok," I whispered. Encouraged, it flexed its wings and I knew the time was right. It flew up towards the blue, blue sky and I looked proudly as it's made its way to freedom. The last of my fucks was finally given."

@InsidesOut 5-meo doesn't show you a void. Just the opposite.

If you're looking for a void, Ketamine seems more like that.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 10/6/2016 at 8:22 AM, Leo Gura said:

@InsidesOut Don't get me wrong, any psychedelic is better than none at all. Mushrooms, LSD, mescaline, DMT, etc are all great mind-opening tools and will speed up your growth significantly if used wisely.

By using wisely, you mean doing other stuff like meditation,doing self-inquiry and raising awareness levels and using then psychedelics from time to time to open you up to get better view or ''perspective'' on some meditative experiences ... because after meditation for 1 year for 1 hour using Holosync i had some very deep stuff going on there but i can see how that can be ''expanded'' (expanded is to shallow to explain it tho)

Edited by Natura Sonoris

"Repeat a lie a thousand times and it becomes the truth."

Dr. joseph Goebbels

Very interesting video, however i must mention that i have reached similar states if not the same absolute infinity state you talk about with N,N-DMT which i recall the experience via memory but not the feeling or understanding anymore. There are many stages to DMT and I'm guessing the final stage is where you literally become one with all that is and that is the taste of enlightenment, you feel ever-present and immortal as you have always been there forever and ever as past/present/future become one, you are fully, wholly awake(if you will) and become one with infinite intelligence/understanding or as i like to call it creator consciousness.

Whether you are there for 5 seconds or 5 billion years it does not matter you have an eternal infinite memory and both experiences are felt as one and equal as existing beyond time/space you cannot differentiate between the two.

I laughed throughout the whole video in joy because i knew what you were going through just trying to explain it all, but i myself have learnt to not bother trying to explain them anymore instead embrace them and they slowly start to pop up in your day to day life and aid in growth and development and many times appear as Deja Vu's although i must mention when you take other psychedelics(ones you can work with consciously like LSD/Shrooms/MDMA and even Cannabis ect..) and or do meditation often you can remember your DMT experiences in far greater detail.

I myself have written few hours of writing just from one 15-20 minute experience alone which i lived many lifetimes in flashes that could not possibly fit in 15-20 minutes which still mind-boggles me. Cannabis is now a Semi-Enlightening and Mind Expanding experience every time i journey through which is about once or twice a week although the less often the more powerful and insightful the experience just like everything else.

I noticed after a shift to a healthy lifestyle, meditation, spirituality that cannabis had shifted too, it was much more powerful and insightful to me but after LSD & DMT it went on another level allowing me to smoke even less often and learn more and be more connected to the plant itself. 

My Dreams as a child are the closest i can get to these experiences and some deeper meditations which allowed me to realize I've been there 1000s of times more times than my experiences in this physical vessel as that state of being felt more authentic and home/real than home itself.

Your brain tends to forget A LOT of what you experience but i guess that's just a normal self defense mechanism the body has to prevent physical damage as the physical vessel couldn't possibly be able to sustain that much awareness/understanding indefinitely. Another theory i had after a DMT experience followed by meditation is the reason we forget is because if we knew everything what would be the point of living? We would be bored with infinite wisdom, physical life would be pointless. See we came here to experience ego/separation and see if we can remember who we are again, this way infinite intelligence can learn more than it already knows since it has no memory of infinite knowing similar to adding a new frequency or dimension to existence(in a sense).

Dreams are meant to be our spiritual teachers so we don't lose connection to source but we have lost all knowledge and ways to interpret them properly and now with all the toxins in the world and technology we hardly are able to remember our dreams due to artificial lighting and chemical warfare leading to chemical imbalances in the body.

Its funny cause every time your back there you remember it all again, you remember everything again, how you created it all, how everything is connected, how our thoughts, feelings, exceptions ect.. are basically creating our own reality as consciousness creates reality to begin with and we are the imagination of ourselves.  As a child i have experienced similar states like DMT through dreams and visions although not as powerful and vivid.

Anyways i could go all day on this so its best i stop here for now.

Hope this clears somethings up, All the best :)

One love

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@pluto  man this really interest me. Thank you so much for sharing this.

Btw i myself am curious about dreams. They indeed have power. Just 2 years i was super atheist/'rational' minded/skeptical but now i begin to see that maybe life isint so machanical and scientific after all. I tired a few times to inerpret my dreams visions and in a way it was true. For example last year in november i was experiencing preatty hard depressions and when i opened my dream journl i saw that in october i had a vivid dream wih dark clouds comming in, later on i googled that symbol anf first definition was depression. Weird sruff. Anyway, just wantes to share this

Most welcome, It is my passion to share as much love and spread as much light as possible.

B R E A T H E

I have begun some very initial inquiry into this...anyone I've met that claims to have experienced 5-MEO claims it was oral, like a giant LSD bladder...So, likely not the same thing and/or experience, our 5MEO receptors would not respond to ingestion, right? Many people on forums re: HCL/ synthesized smoking version, also claim there are unique visuals, with eyes closed (same substance?). I feel, that given the rarity of this medicine, my friend would prefer to seek out the natural version through more shamanic sources, even if it means saving up to travel!

@Leo Gura when you mentioned this is not suitable for those with panic attacks...Did you mean those with a propensity for them, like severe social anxiety, etch?....or...Did you mean anyone that has panic attacks, even if the trigger is more extreme? my friend is the latter....so I am wondering if that is something that needs total resolution prior....my friend is ok with initial panic on that journey.

Loved the video on 5-MeO-DMT.  This body is older and has a challenge of high blood pressure.  In the video you advised not to use this substance if experiencing HBP.  Are there any psychedelics that can be used safely with this condition?  I am also on HBP medication which does keep the situation controlled.  I have practiced awareness for many years but have yet to experience anything even close to what you are describing.  

@Shaz Mushrooms don't raise blood pressure in my experience. Although you could always manage to freak yourself out on any psychedelic.

@Shaz @Leo Gura Mushrooms have been shown to increase blood pressure.

Mild-to-moderate increase in breathing frequency, heart rate
(tachycardia of 10 b.p.m.) and systolic and diastolic blood pressure
increase (+25, and +10 mm Hg, respectively) is observed at 0.2 mg/
kg psilocybin p.o. (Gouzoulis-Mayfrank et al., 1999), confirming previous
data of 8–12 mg/kg p.o. psilocybin (Quetin, 1960). Generally,
body temperature remains normal, but pronounced physical symptoms
such as severe stomach pain, persistent vomiting, diarrhea etc.
have been recorded. The latter physical complaints are not induced
by psylocybin itself, but are due to the consumption of mushrooms
in general. The tendency for a temporarily increased blood pressure
may also be a risk factor for users with cardiovascular conditions,
especially untreated hypertension (Hasler et al., 2004).

Having said that, there has not been a single confirmed death from mushrooms alone.

Harm potential of magic mushroom use.pdf

@Epiphany_Inspired I use to have panic attacks like your friend.  The way I got over them is by learning a simple technique and its exactly what Leo says to do during the trip.  You simply surrender to the panic attack and it completely dissipates.   First few times your friend tries this  he/she will still feel some sensations of the panic attack but after a few times when you realize it works it will no longer be a problem.  And after that as a short practice your friend should try to have a panic attack on purpose, but they won't be able to.  With panic attacks you need to face the irrational fear completely and than the fear is no longer there.

@Leo Gura I don't know if you can answer my question but its worth a try.  I take St. John's Wort and I was wondering how long before doing 5 MeO DMT should I discontinue taking St. John's Wort.  I have done some research and I have found some info that says at least 2 weeks before doing 5 MeO but I didn't find anything definitive.  I know you have done a ton more research than me so maybe you know.  Thanks

@Denis I have no idea.

@Denis I transitioned from St John's to SSRIs. I was advised to wait about a week to prevent Serotonin Syndrome. I'd imagine the timeframe would apply to other substances.

SSRIs are very dangerous with psychedelics, especially 5-meo. So be careful.

Do not do pyschedelics if you're taking any kind of psychological meds.

@Leo Gura Thanks Leo, but don't worry, I'm not planning on hitting the 5-Meo just yet. My average dose acid trip two years ago was fucking brutal, I have a lot of work to do on my consciousness first.

Has anyone heard of Nutmeg? It is legal in my country and has psychoactive substance called Myristicin.