cirkussmile

5-meo-dmt Video

123 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, JustinS said:

@cirkussmile I've had the experience to try ayahuasca, dmt, 5meodmt and I can say that they have all done their fair share of mind opening. To me, ayahuasca was a 6 hour long version of the 5meodmt, I think mainly because I did aya the day after the 5meo. It was a living hell for myself until I was basically forced to surrender and die. After that it was...

Even mushrooms will feel like 5-meo after 5-meo. Which is why I said be careful, 5-meo will potentiate all other psychedelics. So watch your dosages afterwards.

If you do enough 5-meo, you should start to feel like you're tripping 24/7, without taking any substances for weeks at all. Because you're simply becoming permanently more conscious.

When you start tripping spontaneously throughout the day, that's when you know it's working ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Even mushrooms will feel like 5-meo after 5-meo. Which is why I said be careful, 5-meo will potentiate all other psychedelics. So watch your dosages afterwards.

do you think that's valid for weed too? I've noticed weed changed after lsd

"I gently pushed my hand into my pocket and pulled the last one out, it trembled at first and clung to my hand. "Go on, it will be ok," I whispered. Encouraged, it flexed its wings and I knew the time was right. It flew up towards the blue, blue sky and I looked proudly as it's made its way to freedom. The last of my fucks was finally given."

Do not ask about sourcing for drugs on this forum.

All such posts will be deleted. Sorry.

If you're going to do psychedelics, don't be sloppy or lazy about it. It's your job to do the research.

41 minutes ago, InsidesOut said:

do you think that's valid for weed too? I've noticed weed changed after lsd

Wouldn't surprise me.

12 hours ago, wpw said:

@Leo Gura I emailed a Mexican "medicine man" who plans to create a "Toad sanctuary" and who's releasing a book on the subject.. 

Do you what book I'm talking about? It comes out in November?  

Sounds familiar

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Sounds familiar

familiar enough that we're not going to wake up in a Mexican gutter without our kidneys ?;) 

I'm looking to feel through unconscious Trauma. I know it's no joke, the stuff I have uncovered

and felt through without DMT is quite intense anyway.  Others recommend safe perfectly legal (in

those countries)  Ayahuasca retreats all the time don't they?  

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If you do enough 5-meo, you should start to feel like you're tripping 24/7, without taking any substances for weeks at all. Because you're simply becoming permanently more conscious.

When you start tripping spontaneously throughout the day, that's when you know it's working ;)

This is actually not unique to 5-meo. I have heard people who are 20+ aya ceremonies deep speak of this occurence. The line between waking consciousness and the subconscious becomes blurred and visions come and go as they please. I would expect this experience to be not only maddening, but also dangerous, as you have little to no idea when a vision will appear and cause incapacitation. 

Edited by Break the Chain

Wtf? :D That didn't look so fun. (Warning he pukes at around 6:40) Nevertheless, he look happy at the end.

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

@Happiness Which is why I recommend snorting instead of smoking. Smoking is just extremely fast and overwhelms you. A slower, more smooth entry is probably a lot better for most people. So your mind isn't totally nuked.

@wpw I posted the link above, my first post on here which may have the book you are looking for.  

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura It's been about 7 months now and I still get dreams where I feel like I'm back in it. Whenever I do have them I wake up feeling more refreshed than usual. It may be dmt being dumped from my pineal gland. Like a dam being broken. 

I am there whenever I listen to these audios especially because of the Octavio's chantings.

^the buzzing around 1:30...

https://m.soundcloud.com/octavio-rettig-hinojosa/derritiendo-las-cadenas

Do you believe seeing under the 5meo is identical to nondual awareness? 

Edited by JustinS

1 hour ago, JustinS said:

@wpw I posted the link above, my first post on here which may have the book you are looking for.  

@JustinS I wasn't looking for a book I trying to be subtle LOL.  But 5 MeO DMT is legal is Mexico, so what's the problem? 

I just asked to see if Leo knew of him (Dr. Gerardo Sandoval) / if he was a good guy etc, and if he could possibly  "help us learn more" about the medicine if I went to Mexico.  

I've been looking to do Ayahuasca for a while now, so I'm pretty to ready to make this happen. 

Same guy released a podcast:   

http://www.danielvitalis.com/rewild-yourself-podcast/dr-gerardo-sandoval-isaac-on-the-bufo-alvarius-toad-and-5-meo-dmt

@JustinS Now that you mention it, I do recall the buzzing sensation at the very peak of ego death when I fully became conscious that I was God. It was like a giant spear pierced through my skull and brain, and Leo was utterly dead. Insane! Utterly insane experience. There is no way it can be explained to a human being.

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@JustinS Now that you mention it, I do recall the buzzing sensation at the very peak of ego death when I fully became conscious that I was God. It was like a giant spear pierced through my skull and brain, and Leo was utterly dead. Insane! Utterly insane experience. There is no way it can be explained to a human being.

@Leo Gura Some say it's the sound of the Universe or God, the "Om." Or that your brain is running on hyperdrive and the nerves are firing off at a fast rate.  

After the experience all I wanted to do was to run around like a child and hug others and just love the shit out of them only because for that short moment there were no others. 

@JustinS It didn't feel or sound like an "Aum" to me. I think it is specific to 5-meo or other psychedelics screwing with the brain.

@Leo Gura Yeah it sounded more striking and faster than an Om. Up to about 450bpm and a noticeable pressure on my forehead like it's been wayy activated. This was more noticeable on aya the day after. Since it was a much slower for it to come up. As the buzzing got louder the more intense the trip would get. This happened in waves on aya from sober to tripping, sober to tripping from soft, medium, to hard and challenging as it went. 

I asked the toad shaman if it's okay to do aya the day after 5meo and he says yes you will see a "bit" of the toad. Let me tell you it wasn't just a bit. Wish I'd known this earlier or was more mentally prepared. When the aya session began I sat down and drank the brew. As soon as I started to hear the subtle buzzing noise within the first 20 min I knew some shit was going to go down. Knew this was only happening to me as others were still getting comfortable at their seat. Now this shit was what a warrior would call a journey haha ?

@JustinS Likewise with my mushrooms trip 1 week post 5-meo. It was gnarly.

@Outer Yes, I've experienced buzzing on mushrooms too. Not quite as dramatic.