ShardMare

I dont know what job i want...

24 posts in this topic

@Ananta maybe im not that introvert just simply suck at social skills and thats why i dont like dealing with people

10 hours ago, ShardMare said:

@Ananta maybe im not that introvert just simply suck at social skills and thats why i dont like dealing with people

If you don't like dealing with ppl, then your picking the wrong career. I have always had jobs dealing with ppl and it takes a lot out of you sometimes. I was a cosmetologist,  a EMT and now a nurse. 

Maybe go volunteer at a soup kitchen for the poor. Sit and chat with the ppl and listen to their problems. If you can't handle it or hate it, then you have your answer. Just a thought.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

On 1/12/2021 at 7:32 AM, ShardMare said:

I would recommend you learn your mbti type. That will show you careers that would likely suit you. There is endless knowledge you can learn to find the best job for you. 

Why do you suck at social skills, couldn't you get better? Socializing is like a muscle, you must go through training to improve.

@Finax i dont have a fix personality type. I used to be istj. As im doing tests now sometimes i get intp, intj, istj. Problem is that theres a 50 50, like on s-n and sometimes on j-p. But i will check the carrers thanks

Yes i can easily get better but first i want to just make a decision what carrer i want.