thiagocmendes

Is it really safe to take the Covid Vaccines?

6 posts in this topic

Hello all!

I speak from Brazil and this week our Supreme Court just made mandatory to everyone to take the Covid Vaccine once it's available. It means that if you don't take it you'll be in trouble to vote, travel and other things.

At same time there are groups questioning about the such short time these vaccines were developed, (much shorter and very different from other vaccines) and of course, what are politicians intentions with this reinforcement on the population and also questioning about the actual substances inside the vaccine.

Some groups are even talking about the bible and that is written there that it's the first step to mass slavery and control of the population, and the next step will be the microchip in the forehead, this one yet to come in the next 5 years, which will be the ultimate sign of the beast... etc.

Does any of that make any sense? Or it's just another conspiracy theory?

@Leo Gura, what's your take on that?

Guys, what do you think?

Thanks!

Bro this is retarded, if someone wanted to poison you they would do it easily through food that you eat or through the water that you drink. Taking the vaccine is actually safer for you then not taking it, risk wise. it is so so selfish to not take the vaccine, selfishness and fear will always backfire.

So stop being a paranoid little girl and take the vaccine

Edited by levani

1 hour ago, levani said:

Bro this is retarded, if someone wanted to poison you they would do it easily through food that you eat or through the water that you drink. Taking the vaccine is actually safer for you then not taking it, risk wise. it is so so selfish to not take the vaccine, selfishness and fear will always backfire.

So stop being a paranoid little girl and take the vaccine

+1

It's Love.

1 hour ago, neutralempty said:

@levani

By that attitude, I strongly hope for you that you're vegan then.

Why?

Breathing in, I calm my body.

Breathing out, I smile.

1 hour ago, FredFred said:

Why?

I think our brother wants to say that it is easy to cast the first stone. He wants you to see that not taking the vaccine is nothing compared to our selfishness when we choose to exploit our brothers and sisters for something that science tells us is not needed.

If you want to deny science, then you cannot blame your brother for being skeptical of the very same science. Animal consumption is ruining the health of yourself, it is causing suffering to your brothers and sisters and it is destroying our mother earth.

Selfishness and fear will always backfire. Notice that the decision to consume products that come from the suffering of your brothers and sister is based in fear. Instead of judging your brothers and sisters for their fear, have compassion for them.

The seflishness of levani is backfiring in real time for him. He is not showing open-heartedness. He is judging his brother or sister for their fear. This act of selfishness created more fear, more judgement, more suffering.

Glory to Israel

Notice that our selfishness, our inability to treat our animal brothers and sisters with respect and love, is what caused this virus in this first place. And it will be what will cause the next virus. It will be what will cause super-bacteria that might put us back to the dark ages. It will be what will cause climate catastrophy. All caused by fear and selfishness, and inability for compassion and open-heartedness.

This is the way it must be my brothers and sisters. The longer you will attempt to find excuses for your own selfishness, the longer you will attempt to justify yourself, to uphold your way of life, the longer you shall suffer.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel