How to be wise

There is no final awakening

48 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

@Javfly33 Nonduality. Learning and teaching is duality, a false separation. A desire to teach is a desire to learn, both student and teacher are one. Teacher learns from student, student teaches teacher. You can't cause anyone to learn or understand anything, they ask and because there are no separate minds, another can be in tune with the answer to receive it. We're all learners and teachers, and Awareness/Love is the ultimate Knowing, and also the ultimate Openness and Curiosity and Desire to know. It's what we're already made up of. I mean... isn't it brilliant?

I don't find that brilliant the possibility that I might be talking to myself and you are imaginary.

Seems like the endless solipsism question never ends . And I'm starting to get tired of it tbh ?

@Javfly33

The release is the recognition you were told this, vs realized this. 

The acceptance of a false authority is the loss of intrinsic curiosity, interest, eagerness to know Self. 

Imagine you’d never been told ‘it’s’ solipsism. 

Imagine there’s no you looking up to people anymore. 

Receive the message of the dream. When monkey mind of teaching is playing out even in sleep...it’s time to acknowledge it and liberate of it. It’s time to stop being so easy influenced by “other”. 

?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Well if I would do that i  would consider more the possibility of parallel universes.

Being honest, i think i don't really care if I am alone or not, i just want to know the total truth.

Knowing that i am awareness but not knowing how I am creating exactly reality and how the pieces of the puzzle fit is kind of frustrating Lol

Precisely because it doesn't really let me let go of the fear of death of the character/self

9 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

I don't find that brilliant the possibility that I might be talking to myself and you are imaginary.

Seems like the endless solipsism question never ends . And I'm starting to get tired of it tbh ?

DUDE, you're giving yourself credit and solidity over me. You are are using the thought "there are no others" to other yourself further. Or you could flip it, and give me credit over you, it wouldn't matter. Hasn't that what you've been doing all your life with everyone? Trying to find out how you rate, where you stack up? There aren't two Gods, or two Universes and you need two to compare one with another. You don't need two to love however. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Javfly33

just want to know the truth

is a thought repeated, believed, assumed, more than a thought inspected. 

The truth is not a concept an “I” can know, because is a concept. 

All that “need” transpire, is the recognition of how much you’re thinking & talking, about yourself. (“Beating up on yourself” for it, is more of the same.)

You are black & blue into your dream. It’s time to stop beating up on yourself. 

You’re Good as you are. 

@Nahm Yeah no, i am pretty happy with my discoveries thought. There is more freedom and joy in my daily life for sure. 

Why you call "beating yourself up" being a seeker thought? If I have still fear of death is clear i haven't woken up. 

Of course "I" won't get it. God will get it. But once God gets it the "I" will have a context to let go. You guys are able to let go because your Awarenesses have woken up enough so you guys have a context of the truth. Even though the map is not the territory. 

Am I wrong?

Why you call "beating yourself up" being a seeker thought?

I didn’t. I’m saying you’re thinking of yourself and not noticing that you are the awareness of the thoughts....

If I have still fear of death is clear i haven't woken up.

...and then rationalizing it, as if it made sense. 

Of course "I" won't get it. God will get it. But once God gets it the "I" will have a context to let go.

A tug of war, with no one. The “I” is context. “I” is  thought, not the other-than-awareness entity you are justifying that it is. It’s just a thought. It’s the “bridge” to thinking about yourself. 

You guys are able to let go because your Awarenesses have woken up enough so you guys have a context of the truth. Even though the map is not the territory. 

Story of justification....

Am I wrong?

...more “I bridge” un-inspected thinking about ‘yourself’. Judgement. Monkey mind of ‘right & wrong’. 

Really - who are you even talking about which could be right or wrong? 

Where is the “I” in perception? Seen it? Heard it?

Where is the “I” in feeling? 

Or is this “I”, a thought?

Give this a listen. 

:)

4 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Instead of thinking in terms of reality vs. imaginary, maybe think in terms of different states of reality. This state, in which you and I are talking as separate individuals, is still reality. It is just a thinner state. It deserves to be honored, and enjoyed. Don't take it superseriously, but you can still love it.

The thicker state of reality is the reality where there is no separation between you and me. We are the same ultimate reality in this thicker state. Whether you directly realize this or not doesn't matter so much. Focus on learning to suffer less, and love more, in the thinner state.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.