WhatAWondefulWorld

Leo - are you done with Salvia for good?

35 posts in this topic

Maybe I have something wrong with me, but I truly believe Salvia Divinorum, if used with proper respect and responsibility has great potential. The Mazatec shamans use Salvia in a much different way than we do here in the US, they use fresh leaves picked right off the plant, and use it with the uttermost respect. They use no extracts of the plant and dont even smoke it. What they do is they chew freshly picked leaves in a ceremony like setting. Now I know it's kind of crazy but they say smoking it angers the "spirit of the plant" and is why the extracts cause so many horror stories. I dont necessarily believe it's the smoking which "angers the spirit", but I do believe extracts are extremely powerful and are not to be taken lightly or used how they are by most people, which is essentially to go in with the biggest dose you can inhale before your gone, and then come back hoping you can handle the extreme experience. Well this is incorrect and Salvia is a plant that must be "learned", so to speak. You need to slowly get used to it over time and slowly work your way into higher doses, it's not meant to just be used as a one time bungee jump into insanity. Rather it's a plant you are meant to make a lifelong bond with by growing your own, and being the one who nurtures and gives respect to it. Then you will have your own supply of fresh leaves off of live plants, to be used in a respectful setting like the shamans in Mexico. You could chew the fresh leaves straight off of the plant, or you could dry out your own plants leaves and smoke them, even make your own extracts. I truly believe Salvia Divinorum, if used correctly, has great potential. I have to say, it's the single most intriguing of all psychedelic substances.

TL;DR

Salvia Divinorum has great potential and is being used incorrectly, I believe if it is used properly with respect, it can show you things that will be life fulfilling.  

And to Leo, I believe you are artificiality limiting yourself by not taking this plant more seriously, and not taking the time to actually look into it. I can tell you, it's truly divine. I think you could learn a lot by doing what I described in the above text. I know I'm just a single insignificant person to you, but leo if you read this please consider using Salvia in the way I described above and you will be shown things you are missing out on.

DMT > salvia

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

My ego is struggling to accept what may be true, because I have yet to try Dmt. But I still believe Salvia is worth the time and effort to grow your own plants and try what I described. Nothing is like Salvia and it contains a different message than dmt, therefore I believe its still valuable to explore respectfully. Especially for you Leo. I think you can find something truly divine in it, being the incredibly open minded person you are, if you take the time to build that bond.

I know this all sounds like nonsense and you have probably made up your mind and swore off Salvia for good, but theres *something* there, im not quite sure how to describe it, and I dont think you quite saw it, if you arent open to building that bondage with the plant.

Would you care to explain your reasoning behind closing your mind off to Salvia? 

Can I get any more god than god?

Sailing on the ceiling 

I remember turning into an infintely long page in an infinite page book.  My thought was "I hope I'm not stuck like this forever"

It was a hoot

52 minutes ago, WhatAWondefulWorld said:

@Leo Gura I'm genuinely curious why you have your mind closed to it.

That's simply your projection.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

30 minutes ago, Rigel said:

Can I get any more god than god?

If so, than you’ve really outdone yourself.

41 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's simply your projection.

@Leo Gura  well I hope someday you explore this substance in the manner I described, it's got something there. Feels divine.

And I feel you are just artificially limiting your exploration of god.

Edited by WhatAWondefulWorld

Well for those of you who are interested in this plant I highly suggest looking into using it respectfully and it will be an ally.

1 hour ago, WhatAWondefulWorld said:

Well for those of you who are interested in this plant I highly suggest looking into using it respectfully and it will be an ally.

What If I'm feeling a little kinky and I mildly disrespectfully back talk it so it puts me in my place?  

80x Salvia concentrate told me some direct truth before I was ready and I didn't believe it and didn't understand. It was traumatizing and terrifying. Not for the faint of heart/mind.

Easily the strongest and most forceful psychedelic that I've encountered. She sassy.

Edited by SourceCodo

Gone

4 hours ago, SourceCodo said:

80x Salvia concentrate told me some direct truth before I was ready and I didn't believe it and didn't understand. It was traumatizing and terrifying. Not for the faint of heart/mind.

Easily the strongest and most forceful psychedelic that I've encountered. She sassy.

What where the insights you got? :)

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

33 minutes ago, Adamq8 said:

What where the insights you got? :)

Convinced me that my entire life was a lie/misunderstood experience, that the people I know aren't who I think they are and that reality isn't what it seems. Cliffhanger of non-existence or being at the center of a grand joke/conspiracy. I was totally grounded and caught up in my life at the time so these thoughts weren't easy to understand. I had to convince myself after the fact that what I thought I learned wasn't real because it was absolutely traumatizing to my young self...

I basically blacked out for 10-15 mins and woke up screaming with my face buried in the couch. When I started to calm down and open my eyes, reality was basically draining into a line across my vision. Everything was normal, it was just seemingly folding it on itself in front of me and it felt like it was pulling me into it. It was like gravity pulling me into this distortion in reality (very physical feeling) I had a faint memory of waking up on a bed with friends near me that told me what was going on... But they looked very cliche alien to me. Then I awoke on a couch with other friends.

There was another time (20x concentrate) where my body turned into a circus and there were all these little entities moving about within it as thought it was completely normal. Funny to reflect on those experiences with my current worldview.

Edited by SourceCodo

Gone

Smoking salvia for me was like giving a long, deep screw kiss to the goddess Kali, with her entire cohort of demons screaming around her. short-circuited spicy flavor, reality unravels and bounces, it is poisonous. it stings like hot chili. doing it a second time was because I didn't really remember the first. a third is not necessary

Edited by Breakingthewall