Someone here

All of reality explained.

95 posts in this topic

Some truth here. Again try to pay attention to every word. Don't just skip away and yawn.  It's long and boring but hey. Some people do actually care about the truth believe it or not. Nothing is believable anyways. 

You might think it takes some fancy quantum mechanics and nuclear chemistry stuff to explain "all" of reality. But it's actually quite simple  and obvious when you realize you have direct access to reality exactly as it is. Right now. 

This is all of reality. (ah shit here we go again?)

Look at it. (actually do this don't just read.. This is crucial. And also it's crucial to take this seriously from a position of genuine not knowing and open mindedness that this might actually lead to turth realization ). Look closer. Turn left. Right. Up. Down. Look at your body.  Feel your body. Feel everything you can feel right now. You probably noticed you are already feeling it. Look at this screen. Look closer. There you go . I just explained to you everything. Because I just told you what is true. Or what is happening  now while it's happening while you are doing it. Which means I explained everything that is true in the moment.and since there is nothing but the moment.. I just explained everything quite literally.
"Yes but you didn't explain where did it come from?"" And why it's here at all?"  Because it didn't come from anywhere. Obviously and clearly because there is no where but here as it's perfectly clear in your direct experience NOW. And there is no reason absolutely absolutely at all completely entirely for why it's here. " How do you know that?" Because here it is. Only "it" is here. No reason why it's here is here with it. And if you do find a reason it's going to be here. So you didn't find a reason.. You just found here. Here is the reason of here. The reason of here is something found here. Literally this is the reason. You are looking at the reason of what you are looking at . The reason why this screen exists is the screen. I told you it's literally that you are here and period. That's the whole reality explained and described as it is without using any logic or science or spirituality or beliefs or religion or anything. Which means this is the truth. And you are directly conscious of it right now. What is this called? It's called you are enlightened. Wake up for God's sake and realize that you are already awake. and This is the truth. The whole truth. Not a piece of it. " But you didn't explain the universe?" What universe? The universe is a thought. Your whole life is a thought you're having. 

" oh come on you are not actually saying there is no universe out there? ". No I'm actually saying right now there is no you universe out there.  Right now in your direct experience there is no universe out there other than what is here . This statement is absolutely correct and unfalsifiable to the infinite degree. Try to disprove a single word. You can't. What do we call that? An absolutely true statement. Where is this "universe" aside from THIS ? I'm not blind. Stop having these thoughts about universes and big bangs and galaxies. Stop thinking that here and now is not it and you will be it. .............. But ... Let's explain the whole universe anyways... This Will resonate with people who like to get skullfucked and with psychedelic addicts.

All dimensions are in the same place. Every where is in the same where and every when is in the same when. If you zoom into your body you will find the moon that you see in the sky.  If you zoom enough.if you keep zooming you will find your mom.. You will find your first day in school. If you keep zooming you will find everything in the universe inside your body right now. I just told you something incredibly epic if you know how to get it. Everything  already contains everything. Infinity inside infinity. Every piece of the universe contains every piece of the universe. So right now your body contains and is the whole universe. Not metaphorically again. But literally.again this is it.

The only reason you think this is not it is because you think this is not it because everthing causes itself. . If you stopped thinking that this is not it.. This will be it.as it already is.

Now this one will blow your goddam mind away. 
Let's talk about why you will never die. And therefore you are literally God.  I've talked about why there is no past in my previous thread. Let's deconstruct the fucking future. Which is where death is :

Show me the future please. Prove to me that the future exists.

This? No that's the present. That? No that's the present. Tomorrow? That's the present. Your "life"? That's present. The next hour? That's the present. The next minute the next second that's the present. The day you will die in? That's the present. The day you will die in is the present. Where else could death happen in? Which means this is death. You are on the other side now. Congratulations. You are dead now and death is revealed to be a joke an illusion. Tada! Not anyone can get this easily tho. 
Now is not moving for God's sake. This will extends your capacity to comprehend but look with sharp eyes. Then Close your eyes.. Strip away all sensory input... Just imagine removing reality out of existence .. Toss . Spot the now in the middle of it all. Find it. Identify as that. Or recognize that you are that and not anything else  because there isn't anything else. Recognize that you are that moveless point. And it's not going to die ever. Because ever is now. The same thing that you are. The same thing that you found.. Is yourself. Infinite hide and seek. Stop playing. You are not  going to go anywhere or find anything other than this. Rest in this. When will you get it? 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Semantics, yo.

Enjoy sparring with your thoughts.

That being said, I'm invasive and strong willed. I fucking love your exercise "Strip away all sensory input... Just imagine removing reality out of existence .. Toss . Spot the now in the middle of it all. Find it. Identify as that. Or recognize that you are that and not anything else  because there isn't anything else. Recognize that you are that moveless point. And it's not going to die ever. Because ever is now."

That immortal awareness typed up this message using human wetware. When are you going to just go full nucleus on us?

Gone

33 minutes ago, SourceCodo said:

When are you going to just go full nucleus on us?

Well since I am you.. You can ask yourself. It's not going to be anytime else but now any case. 

-Osho

19 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Well since I am you.. You can ask yourself. It's not going to be anytime else but now any case. 

Do you call soup, soup? Or do you give/respect each unique variation of soups name so you're able to remember the unique flavors?

Or are you the type that says "soup doesn't actually exist."?

Edited by SourceCodo

Gone

All words, devoid of purpose, joy, gratitude, love, divinity. You have lost your mind: congratulations. Next step: find your soul.

Therefore, having been born in this transient and forlorn world, give all your love to me. Fill your mind with me; serve me; worship me always. Seeking me in your heart, you will at last be united with me.
- Bhagavad Gita 9:33

By love He can be gotten and holden, by thought never.
- The Cloud of Unknowing

The light of the body is the eye; if therefore your eye is single, your whole body will be full of light.
- Matthew 6:22

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Discuss OP please. Do you agree? Disagree? Quote it and explain Why or  why not?. Ofcourse you are free to write what you want but I'm telling you what kind of replies I'm going to respond to. 

-Osho

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

I told you it's literally that you are here and period. That's the whole reality explained and described as it is without using any logic or science or spirituality or beliefs or religion or anything. Which means this is the truth. And you are directly conscious of it right now. What is this called? It's called you are enlightened. Wake up for God's sake and realize that you are already awake. and This is the truth. The whole truth. Not a piece of it.

Enlightenment is more than a cheap neon sign, advertising that "I told you that this is all there is, so tada!". Dude, you're not casting much light on anything. I'm not trying to be rude, but this is solipsism 101. It's not even close to the whole truth. You refuse to recognize the divinity infusing you, me, and everyone else reading this right now.

Enlightenment is directly realizing that you are an expression of God, and actually devoting this expression to dissolving everything false about "you", until the only thing left is pure God. Do you still have attachments? Do you still suffer? Do you love unconditionally, yet? This is a journey, not an event, and it is lifelong. It is about making your personality translucent, so the light that you actually are, is able to shine through more clearly. It is learning to fully love (not the emotion, the divine essence) yourself, and everyone else, because you directly realize, and celebrate, that we are all the same.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

26 minutes ago, Moksha said:

but this is solipsism 101. It's not even close to the whole truth. 

You still have this solpisism phobia. "it can't be true because it's solipsism" lol. Its not solipsism. I'm just describing your direct experience. I'm not even explaining it. I'm only describing it as it is.

Forget about love and divinity. 

what is truth? What is THIS? The first step is to realize that THIS is a 100% unexplained and unexplainable phenomenon. An appearance that has no context and no reason and no nothing. I'm literally just saying as it is without fucking around. Why? Because any explanation is itself THIS that we are trying to explain. Therefore the situation is that you have THIS right now without any explanation and without anything else. This is the whole truth. 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

You still have this solpisism phobia. "it can't be true because it's solipsism" lol. Its not solipsism. I'm just describing your direct experience. I'm not even explaining it. I'm only describing it as it is.

Forget about love and divinity.

You are describing your direct experience, not mine. I directly experience love and divinity, and I see it in everything. If you will only ask yourself, if there may be more than what you currently see, there can be an opening to a paradigmatic panorama shift.

3 minutes ago, Moksha said:

You are describing your direct experience, not mine. I directly experience love and divinity, and I see it in everything. If you will only ask yourself, if there may be more than what you currently see, there can be an opening to a paradigmatic panorama shift.

First of all I don't care about love and divinity. I only care about what is true about my existence. Get this right. Your priorities are not mine.  I want actual truth. The truth is so fucked up that your love and divinity can't stand it for one minute. It doesn't hold water even for a second. It's so delusional that it's seen through instantly. 

When you say more.. Where are you going to find more? There is ofcourse always more but where? Here ofcourse. The more is not somewhere else .if you are not resonating you don't have to argue with me. Leave me at peace with my delusion . 

-Osho

@Someone here

It’s like telling mechanics there’s nothing under the hood, and the mechanics saying, yep. Nothing. Yet no communication in regard to infinity can occur through the language barrier, or above the hood. One would have to be open minded to consider the no self hood reference is not the Self engine reference. Yet, one need not be open minded at all. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

34 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Yet no communication in regard to infinity can occur through the language barrier, or above the hood

I'm aware. My hopeless attempts at explaining infinity is an inevitable part of infinity. I can't help it. My post is inevitable. I'm just reaching a whole new level of depth of understanding that I literally understand everything right now. but most people are not resonating as they should . Because you should not resonate with someone claiming he knows all. And I know that because I know all.

How is your day going btw? 

@dflores321 no mind stuff. Everything is found in your experience. If you follow what I said word by word and double check. 

-Osho

@toocrazytobecrazy think of it this way my dear... Do you realize you are me? Cool then you are not just me you are everyone else.. Cool then you are not just everyone else you are everything.. Who knows everything? Everything. And who is everything? You. So who knows everything? You. Which is me.     

When you get it you will get it. 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

@toocrazytobecrazy if you actually bothered to understand what I said. 

You know what you know.   Leo knows what he knows. Donald trump knows what he knows. Sara Jay knows what she knows. Your cat knows what she knows etc etc  Combine all the knowledge of all the beings and that is all knowledge. Now realize all beings are the same being which is you. So all knowledge is your knowledge. 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

Im with @Moksha. Reality is sacred, divine, magic. If you *think* these words are not not compatible with direct truth, I would say you’ve mistakenly over-conceptualized. What you write here is a facet though, for sure. 

4 hours ago, Someone here said:

You might think it takes some fancy quantum mechanics and nuclear chemistry stuff to explain "all" of reality. But it's actually quite simple  and obvious when you realize you have direct access to reality exactly as it is. Right now. 

This is all of reality.

Reading uptil this part already shifted something within me. I had a similar realization where I became conscious that there's no stuff behind the scenes and no mechanics. Any mechanics we imagine are just that, imagination in now.

I completely resonate with your post. It's just I see less people talking about it so directly, so I thought maybe I am yet to know deeper truths but you gave me a whole paradigm shift through this post, Thankyou.

THIS is already beyond space & time. What can happen in this? Anything. What about liberation? You are already free. Appearance IS Reality.

Yes, there's nothing to find or realize, THIS is it and its not going anywhere.

The big empty full ?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Is consciousness something or nothing though? Like is this now moment and experiance existence itself or nonexistence?

13 hours ago, Someone here said:

First of all I don't care about love and divinity. I only care about what is true about my existence.

What if truth is love and divinity? Do you at least acknowledge that just because you have not realized this yet, does not imply it is not true? Of course, you have to stay true to your own vision. I have seen your vision, and moved beyond it. I am pointing to a higher place that you may not yet see, but am hoping that by having the conversation, it will plant a seed that may bear fruit later in your life, or in the life of someone else that is reading this.

All truth must be internally recognized. However, that realization can be inspired from others that have already seen. Your truth is only as good as your source. I don't know who you study, but I learn from the greatest masters. I realize truth through the teachings of Jesus, the Buddha, Augustine, John of the Cross, Teresa of Avila, Meister Eckhart, Patanjali, and Vyasa. Their words are a flood of light that fill me with the direct realization of God.

Do you want to see more than you currently see? The pointers are here, if you are willing to open your spiritual eyes:

[I experienced] the direct, total awareness, from the inside, so to say, of Love as the primary and fundamental cosmic fact…I was this fact; or perhaps it would be more accurate to say that this fact occupied the place where I had been.
- Aldous Huxley

Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.
- John the Evangelist

They see the same Self in a spiritual aspirant and an outcaste, in an elephant, a cow, and a dog.
Brahman is present in every act of service.
This supreme Lord who pervades all existence, the true Self of all creatures, may be realized through undivided love.

- Bhagavad Gita

For hatred can never put an end to hatred; love alone can. This is an unalterable law.
- Buddha

One who is injured ought not to return the injury, for on no account can it be right to do an injustice; and it is not right to return an injury, or to do evil to any man, however much we have suffered from him.
- Socrates

A human being is a part of the whole, called by us “Universe”, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest – a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole nature in its beauty. Nobody is able to achieve this completely, but the striving for such achievement is in itself a part of the liberation and a foundation for inner security.
- Einstein

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.
- Rumi

@Harsh Bagdia thanks. Appreciate it ❤️

7 hours ago, Mindfang413 said:

Is consciousness something or nothing though? Like is this now moment and experiance existence itself or nonexistence?

Good question. See the answer is there is no difference between something and nothing. But since you think existence is something.. I have to tell you it's nothing. This present moment exists nowhere. It's not happening in a universe or a computer simulation or anywhere else. No one created this. There  is no explanation and never will be an explanation. There is no mechanism why this appearance is here suddenly in the middle of nowhere. Like a dream.  It's just here and that's It.  Have a nice day. 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho