Yoshy

I do not have any intentions to date someone

41 posts in this topic

On 12/18/2020 at 6:21 PM, No Self said:

The term asexual covers a wide spectrum and does not automatically mean zero attraction to anyone, as the name might imply. There's too much to cover here but there is info out there. Nothing wrong with further experimentation; it will likely happen anyway!

That's fair, however, it appears that significant asexuality (and for the longterm) is statistically unlikely so to rule out situations such as giving up and rationalizing I would still recommend exploration/experimentation. (On top of the fact, that  @Yoshy seems to have noted attraction to females. If he wasn't attracted to females, he likely wouldn't have been on Tinder in the first place;))

7 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

This is interesting to explore here, because this is a fatal mistake that could undermine almost all progress, especially faced with many different types of rejections that it almost feels like a dark ight of the souls moment that the person could've pushed further, but instead thought it was really the end and just like that gave up and moved on to something else entirely.

Most of the time, people are coping (I.E lying to themselves and bullshitting). Unless they have been (completely) rejected 100+ times, the answer consists of continuing on, investigating negative/limiting thoughts and beliefs, analyzing where you can improve, etc.