Sagar Takker

Existential Kink by Carolyn Elliott (100/10) (Powerful Shadow Work)

25 posts in this topic

On 12/16/2020 at 9:52 PM, Sagar Takker said:

\

My experience:

I wanted to work on my life purpose for a very long time. I 'struggled' for 6 long years to finally start working on it consistently. The pattern was that I would start working on something, then see no results or get tired of all the hard work, and stop working on it. For the first two years, I tried and failed many times and then stopped trying. It felt like I met a dead end. Thus, I started working towards getting a job. It took me around a year to prepare and get done with the process of getting a job in a bank. I worked there for three years.

I recently quit my job in order to work on my Life Purpose. I was living on my own when I was in the job, in a different city. When I quit the job, I moved in with my parents. It's been around 2.5 months since this move.

I got to know about EK around three years ago through Carolyn's blog, around the time I started preparing for the job. But back then, the book wasn't published. So even though I tried and did see good results with the technique, I wasn't able to do it properly and consistently. A few months ago, the book was published and I was quite excited about it. I pre-ordered it and received an EK guided meditation as a gift, too. Lucky me!

So when I returned home and started working on my Life Purpose, I also started practicing EK consistently.

im on the Alex part in the book... are you the alex mentioned in the book brah ?

21 minutes ago, Captain_Diabetes said:

im on the Alex part in the book... are you the alex mentioned in the book brah ?

No. The experience shared about Alex is similar; in fact, it did help me become aware of my own shadow desire.

just finished book.. strong 2/10 at best its so bad and also why are shilling this book.. as a male when half this book is about how to rub a clit whenever they dont likes something lol this book is just so bad 

I can obviously see why some women would like it , its like fifty shades of grey with tolle thrown in but then also ignores some of the main teachings of gaining enlightenment. The book/EK teaches some basic awareness to make better decisions but at same time it sees nothing wrong in the million of trap situations you are putting yourself in the first place

IF Mcdonalds is the fast food of food.. EK is the fast enlightenment of enlightenment despite making you feel like its good for you but a year later your shooting up heroin awhile masterbating asking yourself where did it all go wrong.

.... ya this book is that bad,  also i know this sounds bad but this book made me understand why witches were burned back in the day, 

don't cast pearls before swine.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi