28 cm unbuffed

2021 Best Investments

40 posts in this topic

Just for your info, Ripple is being sued by the SEC. It does not work as a standard decentralized protocol. 

XRP is damaged, every other asset is going to go up if the market keeps going up, so there is no point taking a risk on xrp, make a safer gamble... 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@integral XRP pumped up to 50% the other day. The news has already occured > the damage has already been I don't think it will go down from here.

@latch Since when does XRP not have any utility? It's designed for lightning fast cross-boarder payments & should gain a lot of traction from banks & institutions. 

It's much riskier than BTC, but the potential gain is 20X.

I believe the likelihood of it increasing is still high. 

Having said that I now only have $1K in XRP, I have diversified & my biggest holder is Ethereum

Edited by Striving for more

If anyone thinks I'm being an idiot then please give your opinions away. & let me know what you have invested in instead. 

For some reason I'm not sold on electric cars currently. They will most def one day take over but I don't see it for a long, long time. Tesla is currently more a status symbol and luxury car brand I'd say rather than an industry standard.

@Striving for more XRP is the only safe bet and XLM is a close second but the returns aren't as high. BTC is going down in flames with the collapse if the world financial system and then the global disaster.

Plus any 'enlightened' person who doesn't believe in XRP, I would seriously question their discernment and/or their motives because it's the pivot point of our ascension on this plane. Also, if they knew about it and didn't tell you, don't trust them. XRP is part of the answer.

I hope you are ready.

@latch Yeah, I agree with this. I instantly reached enlightenment after investing my life savings into xrp. I was sitting there speculating on how much money I would get, when it moons. Then I realized that my true nature was to invest into shitcoins. 

@latch When I had looked into XRP it seemed like it is just a coin where the creators just dump a bunch of their bags on the holders. I guess I could not see why a bank specifically would use that to transfer money. I realize that it could be faster and cheaper, but I don't see why that would be what they would choose specifically. Also, not sure how much money is really even in the "transferring" industry. Why would they not use a stable coin or something similar. 

Sorry about the above I had to have a laugh after reading that. 

1 hour ago, latch said:

it's the pivot point of our ascension on this plane.

Edited by Average Investor

Crypto, learn EVERYTHING YOU CAN!

I recommend YouTubers like: 

Crazy4Cryptos 

AltCoinsDaily

JRNY Crypto 

and twitter- 360 Trader (called the XRP dump, very level headed) 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@LfcCharlie4 thanks! I was going to ask about this. Are there any other resources you recommend other than youtube? A course or a book for example? 

On 1/31/2021 at 11:23 AM, Average Investor said:

@latch 

Sorry about the above I had to have a laugh after reading that. 

Yeah, it's ok. Sometimes I say guesses as tho they are fact. So I'm either guessing, or making it happen, or just plain wrong.

But I see this time as pivotal-

The Event, entering a new Yuga, entering the age of Aquarius, 'Solar Winds' storm, two great conjunctions we could see, part of Revelations, The Great Reset, transition to forth density

All of these things from various belief systems are happening now and the dollar is hosed and the QFS system is being put into effect to further the control of the elites and the demiurge- most likely during a cataclysm getting ready to hit the earth maybe in a few days. If you look around, you'll see there only one bridge currency ready to step and become the new standard tied to gold. XLM is the silver to XRP's gold meant for the so called unbanked. bitcoin is gogint o burn when Tether dies and prolyl will be regulated to irrelevance along with most cryptos.

The amount symbolism for XRP is ridiculous- eg Ripple as we enter the Age of AQUArius?? Moon energy is water- Mooney= money oddly water tied to gold brings Sun and Moon(Solemon) together crossing paths like an X. I was told the logo and XRP represented electromagnetic interaction or some such crap but if you looking to the plamsa event they lend credibility to each other. My mind reels with all the 'coincidences'

It would take and absurd amount of info to bring you or anyone up on what I've read and seen about this time we're in.

You can read about the Carrington event in the 1800s and mud-flood stuff on youtube and BAL33 plasma event but this dude model seem the most reasonable based on vedic tradition- these ppl believed the crap for thousands of years for some reason and I've found everything is connected and is a metaphor for something else:

All this is to say I think we're entering a golden age but some rough times are ahead and if you keep your cryptos on the exchanges you'll lose all of it. Only a few cryptos will survive if they have utility. XRP is at the center of all it and the beginning of a new world.

Also you should look into the perennial doctrines if you haven't already.

*all of my posts are for entertainment purposes are not financial advice- accessing this post constitutes acceptance of this fact.

Hype God Elon Musk is pushing crypto on social media non stop. Thats all ya need to know.  

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@BlackMaze This for investing in particular or building wealth? 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@LfcCharlie4 well building some wealth is the goal behind it but i'm asking if you know a resource that teaches how to invest in crypto while understanding what you are doing. 

Honestly, YouTubers are my fave resources, and videos explaining each project to help you understand coins you're interested in :) 

Cool. Yes of course they are a great resource. It's just that me as someone that has 0 knowledge on the subject if i really want to gain some understanding i have to walk blindly and lose time or get lost with bad information etc. I almost always prefer a good quality book or course as an introduction. 

@BlackMaze You're right and that us why my publishing company are actually going to publish 3 audiobooks & books going over the basics of Crypto / Bitcoin, how to get started investing & then finally a trading book for those interested. 

I can give you a free copy when they come out in a few months if you remind ,me!

If I'm not allowed to do this the mods can remove the post