28 cm unbuffed

2021 Best Investments

40 posts in this topic

What do you guys think are the best options for investing in 2021 (stockwise)?

I was thinking about delivery companies (like FedEx, UPS), resturants (they should grow back in 2021), I was also thinking about investing green energy (which is getting more and more popular, f.e in my country).

Would love to hear your thoughts and opinions. Cheers!

@28 cm unbuffed

Yeah, it is pretty good. It can be volatile, however - especially Elon Musk, with the controversies. 

Other than that, this is a gut feeling, and I am no professional, but the beauty industry seems to be doing very well, too. 

Edit:

Just adding as things come to my mind:

Streaming services - 

Edited by xxxx

I would prefer a company that is trading under 20 times earnings, profitable, good management, more assets than debt, and preferably in some sort of short term distress. 

I like to have a few companies in my roth IRA and accompany that with the S&P 500. So far I am doing really good out performing the S&P, but we are in a bull market. I prefer to do a bit of research, find a company I really want, then just invest in that. It requires me to not really have to stay up to date with it or think about it much. I enjoy reading an article on the companies every now and then. Mostly you want to listen to the earnings call, or read the transcript. You don't really need to know that much else. 

It really comes down to how much time and energy you want to invest into it. Investing is very lucrative if you are good at it, but most are not. Most people would make more just investing into the S&P 500. I enjoy learning about companies and how they operate, then being able to draw a conclusion on their future condition. 

A good place to look would be in the stocks the most % down for a given time period, then picking through those. 

saw someone post about this guy i think it was michael, anyway here you go this might help

The market doesn't always react logically, in fact it rarely does. Even after all these years technical analysis only gets you so far. I think the best course of action is to diversify and pick some stock you think will be popular as well as some stocks that are looking good in the future based on TA.

I think that if you want to bet against the US economy, you shouldn't put in over 10% of your portfolio. Also even when the US economy tanks, people would sell Bitcoin, gold, and other stuff to pay off their debts, and the money would flush back into the US as everyone suddenly tries to save their wealth. The US dollar would go up for a period of time then.

If you want to invest seriously, you should probably put most of your money that you're willing to invest into more conservative items, maybe like Amazon or Google. As the pandemic mutates and rages on, tech is still going to be major player in the stock markets.

Personally I expect another crash in the stock market for 2021, I'm sure a lot of people expect the same thing. Perhaps in January when Biden takes office or around that time so I'm not buying any stocks right now. Plus, the US economy isn't in good shape right now, why buy stocks? The only thing propping up the stock market is government spending, not on actual growth of the economy.

Since the US economy is really bad right now and the Fed just keeps printing money then a dollar crash is bound to happen. With that being said lot of people are putting their money into precious metals like gold, silver, platinum, or in cryptocurrencies.

Personally I have a huge chunk of my porfolio in silver, and some gold, then the rest in crypto like ETH or BTC.

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

@latch Do you hold a lot of XRP ?

I just bought like another $1-2K in XRP because I thought it would pump like XLM today. 

I really am taking a big risk here though. My intuition tells me it will pump. Thing is it might not for a couple weeks at least or longer that money could be better spent on BTC ect..

@Striving for more https://www.tradingview.com/x/GNrUUvXx/

Time to buy (sarcasm) lmao

Weekly RSI is over 94. Highest since 2013, but its ok we will probably hit 120 at this rate. 

XLM pumped because of the news.

https://cryptopotato.com/xlm-exploded-by-40-as-ukraine-picks-stellar-to-develop-its-digital-asset-infrastructure/

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

1 hour ago, Striving for more said:

@latch Do you hold a lot of XRP ?

I just bought like another $1-2K in XRP because I thought it would pump like XLM today. 

I really am taking a big risk here though. My intuition tells me it will pump. Thing is it might not for a couple weeks at least or longer that money could be better spent on BTC ect..

If by 'a lot' you mean more than 0 then yes. There's a lot at play here. Several polarizing issues face us and when we look under the hood, it seems to no align with what is being sold as truth.

I would be extremely careful if you hold a stance on anything that makes you mock someone for their views. Suicide Weekend approaches swiftly and then coming weeks will be hard on everyone. :(

If I were me and I Am, I would not risk any of my worthless fiat in a coin that doesn't have any utility and I certainly wouldn't put it in a 'store of value' during the Greed or Delusion portion of a market cycle.

market-cycle-800x536.jpeg