SamC

What the fuck is this ringning in my right ear?

27 posts in this topic

Before everyone starts screaming ITS FUCKING TINITUS!! I'll tell you that tinnitus usually don't just disappear out of nowhere... cause guess what?? It just disappeared... again. Right when I started writing this post. Unbelievable! Lmao

This is the first time it is gone in like 2 weeks. Before the 2 weeks I heard it on and off and it always seems to be getting louder when I meditate. I just meditated for about 40 min + kriya yoga + wim Hoff and it was super there and loud 10 minutes ago. Today I heard other sounds in my ears at the same time as I heard this one but those sounds whre different and in the left ear.

This sound suddenly disappearing on me has happend before though... one time during a meditation in fact.  I heard the sound and than decided to focus on it and so I did for like 5 minutes and than boom from nowhere it was gone again. Like wtf is this?? It litterly comes and goes and Is only in my right ear and gets louder when I meditate and do spiritual stuff. Sometimes it's louder sometimes quiter.

Does anyone know what the fuck this is? I would appreciate all of your inputs! ( All the medium and chanelling guys aswell) If any one you guys can tell me what this sound is and means I'll give you a cookie.:P Thanks!

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

@SamC It could be all sorts of things. Tinnitus has many different forms of manifestations. Is the ringing something you want to continue and explore in your life?

I would check if it is physically something else. But I have experience in mediumship. They say it is an information upload to your system :D Just hang in there, it has updates that you may see in your life sometimes.

Edited by frnsh

Many years ago my brain was also buzzing. It was quite annoying.

Nowadays it happens when I do a breath exercise (WH breathing + pushing air into my head and stomach) and manage to have nondual experience.

1 hour ago, SamC said:

Before everyone starts screaming ITS FUCKING TINITUS!! I'll tell you that tinnitus usually don't just disappear out of nowhere... cause guess what?? It just disappeared... again. Right when I started writing this post. Unbelievable! Lmao

This is the first time it is gone in like 2 weeks. Before the 2 weeks I heard it on and off and it always seems to be getting louder when I meditate. I just meditated for about 40 min + kriya yoga + wim Hoff and it was super there and loud 10 minutes ago. Today I heard other sounds in my ears at the same time as I heard this one but those sounds whre different and in the left ear.

This sound suddenly disappearing on me has happend before though... one time during a meditation in fact.  I heard the sound and than decided to focus on it and so I did for like 5 minutes and than boom from nowhere it was gone again. Like wtf is this?? It litterly comes and goes and Is only in my right ear and gets louder when I meditate and do spiritual stuff. Sometimes it's louder sometimes quiter.

Does anyone know what the fuck this is? I would appreciate all of your inputs! ( All the medium and chanelling guys aswell) If any one you guys can tell me what this sound is and means I'll give you a cookie.:P Thanks!

If this is in your inner hearing and not a physiological effect, I hear this too. Sometimes after some marijuana, it can get real loud. A few years ago I played with raising and lowering the tone. At that time I was also hearing words and my name being called upon awaking. Some might say this tone is your own resonance, or OM. I've been hearing it again lately. 

You could be opening clairaudience, (again, if you can determine if this is inner hearing and not physiological) 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

It's pretty common with spiritual/meditative work,especially the pranic breathing. Practices such as Kriya,WH,and other pranayama methods have direct physiological effects on the nervous system which in turn cause a "re-tuning", which is what you're hearing. The further along you go with these practices, other subtle,and not so subtle sounds will occur. For some "schools", these experiences are indications of "progress",but like all experiences, don't put too much importance or emphasis on them. Otherwise you'll get diverted into wanting or looking for more experiences instead of finding Truth.

@SamC   is it high or low pitched? I get both myself, but the low pitched is also known as the Worldwide Hum (or Taos Hum, or just The Hum)  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hum   which isn't  necessarily Tinnitus but there's various theories as to the cause. 

Another thought - have you had your ears checked for ear wax recently? 

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

In certain cultures, it's said that if you hear a ringing, that means someone is talking or thinking about you. Right ear for good news, left ear for bad.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

15 hours ago, Forestluv said:

@SamC It could be all sorts of things. Tinnitus has many different forms of manifestations. Is the ringing something you want to continue and explore in your life?

To be honest, if it's a spiritual thing and comes and goes I can have it but if it's always there as it has been for over 2 weeks, I would not want it.( untill yesterady that is, cause I haven't heard it since I wrote this post)

I was kind of scared that it wouldn't go away to be honest but now it's gone again so Idk. Weird!

15 hours ago, frnsh said:

I would check if it is physically something else. But I have experience in mediumship. They say it is an information upload to your system :D Just hang in there, it has updates that you may see in your life sometimes.

Awsome! Yeah it's gone now but I debated if I should go see a doctor or something before. Here? ;) 

14 hours ago, Username said:

Many years ago my brain was also buzzing. It was quite annoying.

Nowadays it happens when I do a breath exercise (WH breathing + pushing air into my head and stomach) and manage to have nondual experience.

So weird right. Still waiting for some mystical experiences though! Maybe some dmt aliens can explain to me what this is in the future lmao

4 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

https://www.peacehealth.org/medical-topics/id/tinit

"it may come and go"

"in one or both ears."

Might be the case. I don't know though, it's pretty weird that it especially comes and becomes louder after I have meditated. 

If it is, that's fine. I will continue my research into it!

You could be opening clairaudience, (again, if you can determine if this is inner hearing and not physiological) 

Could you define clairaudience? 

31 minutes ago, SamC said:

Could you define clairaudience? 

Hearing things :) it's like a waking connection to dream characters - which can manifest as tulpas, spirits, entities, or an inner guidance. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

There’s a ring of people all called at the same time, from the dragons that emerge from the shadows of the inside of our ears. 

I have that to, especially when doing breathing exercises. Normally all the music and monkey chatter that occupies my head blurs it out but when I’m concentrating those really high tones come in super loud. I believe it’s related to tinnitus but I wouldn’t worry about it. Just don’t listen to music too loud.

@SamC

A lot of people say it's a sign of a vibrational upgrade or download. So if you've been doing a lot of meditation / breathwork I wouldn't be surprised.

I'd stick it out for now. If it becomes a problem then maybe see a doctor. But my sense is that you're fine, just ride it out.

@SamC I had this two days ago, after smoking Changa (dmt) the day before (both people doing it heard an intermittent ringing)

I've also had this intermittently over the past year, as a random occurrence that comes together with a wave of dizziness.

I don't know, and the doctor don't know, but I'll be interested in what you find out!

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/