RedLine

Absolute vs "There is deeper"

18 posts in this topic

Isn´t it contradictory for someone to claim that they abide/experience the Absolute/Ultimate Reality/Consicusness and at the same time claim that are always deeper and deeper levels??

2 hours ago, RedLine said:

Isn´t it contradictory for someone to claim that they abide/experience the Absolute/Ultimate Reality/Consicusness and at the same time claim that are always deeper and deeper levels??

It’s the same thing. Absolute = “There is Deeper”. 

We create difference and then there appears to be a contradiction  between same and different. 

The journey is the destination. 

3 hours ago, RedLine said:

The contradiction is the claim, which in & of itself debunks the actuality of the claim. As to levels of absolute, the tongue can not taste itself. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

17 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

What tongue is, it's Love. ?

Language Latin lingua "tongue," also "speech, language," from PIE root *dnghu- "tongue."

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

I think its stupid.

"Numbers are infinite"

"well, actually there is always a larger number, hurr durr"

Absolutely there is deeper ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Deeper in my mind is more like a travelling to further away dimentions. 

@Leo Gura love it

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

Not not at all.  

It is what it is and it isn't what it isn't. But also it isn't what it is and it is what it isn't. Because there is and there isn't any is or isn't.   How is that of showing the absurdity of language and logic ? 

So contradiction is just a language game. "absolute have levels is a contradiction" this is just a word game. There is always something beyond anything. Isn't that obvious? But what is beyond wholeness? Can't have that cause we defined it as wholeness. But what wholeness IS.. Is forever and forever and forever. So there is no contradiction if you get it. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

11 hours ago, Nahm said:

@zeroISinfinity

Figurative, literal, and absolute truth. Very nice. 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

18 hours ago, RedLine said:

I would say it would be better to use the word, 'paradoxical' rather than, 'contradictory.'

One way of looking at it is that there are many facets of the Absolute manifesting itself in seemingly relative level which we experience as "deeper".

But of course this is not the same as deeper levels of the Absolute.

I know one awake person who said that Consciousness is just a stage of higher development... There is always more. But this is beyond me...