Loving Radiance

Is it a thought that there are others?

43 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Moksha said:

Are you able to feel the Consciousness in others, not only through their eyes, but through their entire being?

Self-bias was recognized. I felt like "not loving them wholly" when I realized that I just connected to their being through their eyes.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

The actual substance out of which reality is made is reality itself .

Exactly. LOVE! :D

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

23 minutes ago, Loving Radiance said:

Self-bias was recognized. I felt like "not loving them wholly" when I realized that I just connected to their being through their eyes.

Loving them wholly is loving them holy, and is the same as loving yourself.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Nahm

Infinite can't know finite. 

26 minutes ago, roopepa said:

Exactly. LOVE! :D

EVOL

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

@Moksha "truth doesn't care about your feelings ". If you don't like the truth that won't make it false.

When it's derived at.. from direct experience that there is no separate self.. That is nonduality. We are not saying there is no self.. We are saying there is no separate self. Because all is one. There is no self precisely because all is Self. And there is no other. Because there is no self. And that is Self. It's just one. 

And what the Self is honestly.. It's not this not that. For some reason I'm the only one here who realize that "Love" is just a word. Here it is.. L o v e. Four litters. That is what love is. From direct experience. On a relative more monkey mindish level.. Love is a human emotion. You love your mom. You love your kids. But you don't love to eat s*** on breakfast. The actual substance out of which reality is made is reality itself . It's not "love". Or any other word. It is what you are seeing it right now. Already. You don't need to label it. It didn't ask you to label it. It's already itself before we fight over what should we label it. Everything I'm saying is common sense yet for some reason I need to explain this over and over again. 

?‍♂️

Spiritual work is not about adding the new twisted beliefs about reality; it's not about sounding cool.

"Let go of your mind and then be mindful. Close your ears and listen!" − Rumi

??

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

@MokshaWe are saying there is no separate self. Because all is one. There is no self precisely because all is Self. And there is no other. Because there is no self. And that is Self. It's just one. 

Do you understand that nonduality includes everything and every nothing? It is not just transcendent, unmanifested reality. It is also infinite discrete dream selves, all of which are infused with the same God. God is what is, and God is what is not. Dismissing yourself or myself as empty illusions, with no inherent meaning or purpose, ignores the reality of the Atman. Each self is worthy of honor in its own right. Each of us is the Atman, which is the direct manifestation of the infinite God. We are all one, we are all the same, and we are all holy.

For some reason I'm the only one here who realize that "Love" is just a word. 

For you, it may be just a word. When our spiritual eyes open, we directly realize that God is Love, and we see God in everything. Don't confuse the Love of God with human emotion; it is infinitely pure, transcendent Love that can only be directly realized and resonated with, as the essence of who we are.

Telling people that they are an illusion, with no purpose or value, is not helpful. Jesus taught selves to love one another. The Buddha taught selves to learn not to suffer. They saw more clearly than most of us do, and they valued these "illusionary" selves, which some on this forum insist on dismissing as meaningless.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

31 minutes ago, Someone here said:

EVOL

NOOM

@allislove no sounding cool here brother. The map is not the territory is all I'm saying which is what Leo says all the time. is love a map or a territory? Are we disagreeing here? Then it's a map (which is the territory) Let it go. It's not the territory. We can't disagree about the territory. The territory is not a definition game. But also it is since it is everything. And thus.. Me denying love is love itself. So what's your issue exactly? I think this forum is about truth not to defend dogmas or beliefs or what we should(there is no should)  call the universe.. Atman Brahman Love God etc the universe doesn't have a name. Leave it alone. Too much sounding cool lol. 

-Osho

57 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Dismissing yourself or myself as empty illusions, with no inherent meaning or purpose, ignores the reality of the Atman

Let's take this Atman you keep talking about. Do you realize there isn't any Atmans here? I mean the Indian label "Atman" is not itself the actual (thing) that you are calling it Atman... That is my whole point. A 7 yo child can get this. Not sure what are we debating over. 

@allislove

It's illegal in India. 

-Osho

On 12/16/2020 at 0:17 AM, Loving Radiance said:

Is it a thought that I sense the being in others? Is it a projected thought?

What if its not true to say its a thought, but neither is it true to say its not a thought.

I also know that I project love onto others, seeing love in them.

There is an "I" that "knows". But that "knows" is only valid if the "I" is true, if the I is not true, then when the I collapses, so does that "knows"

If being is (like) love, my reality is build on this. If so, how do I recognize the illusory nature of the projection?

"if" implies possibility. Possibility implies thought. The truth cannot be an if. Whatever it is, its not an if. If implies trying to believe the universe is love so hard that it turns true, yet thats not how truth works. Truth is letting go of belief. Let go of the belief that the universe is love. We are all wrong. Leo is wrong, the universe is not love and we are tricking you. The universe is something completely different to love.

Where do I go from here? What do I "do"?

Truth comes when you give up on going somewhere. But you'll only have the wisdom to see that after looking everywhere other then nowhere. So go look, absolutely everywhere for the truth, and then when you're burnt out, rest in the now.

@Someone here Let me ask you this: is the territory Positive, Negative or Neutral?

Is it Good, Bad or Neutral?

@Forestluv there are others and everybody and everything is a one unit. 

You are not really alone, but just flow with everyone else.

You can't control yourself ego-ically speaking, and you cant control others and therefore you and other are one.

But that doesnt mean you are alone. I cannot buy the soliphsist pov. I did watch the last video "guided excercise to realize you are god" ALL of it. but the aloneness pov triggers my anxiety and sounds very depressing to me so i cannot accept it, and really dont feel its true at all.

95% of what leo said in the video makes sense to me but not the aloneness. 

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

20 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

@Forestluv there are others and everybody and everything is a one unit. 

You are not really alone, but just flow with everyone else.

You can't control yourself ego-ically speaking, and you cant control others and therefore you and other are one.

But that doesnt mean you are alone. I cannot buy the soliphsist pov. I did watch the last video "guided excercise to realize you are god" ALL of it. but the aloneness pov triggers my anxiety and sounds very depressing to me so i cannot accept it, and really dont feel its true at all.

95% of what leo said in the video makes sense to me but not the aloneness. 

Your good will is appreciated ? ? 

29 minutes ago, roopepa said:

@Someone here Let me ask you this: is the territory Positive, Negative or Neutral?

Is it Good, Bad or Neutral?

Why are you asking me? There it is. It has nothing to do with a good and bad or neutral. It's fundamental to understand that it's not this or that.. It's this and that and neither and either. What am I talking about? Exactly language is pointless to convey this. Paradox is a feature not a bug. Paradox away at your mind and linguistic dichotomies until your mind collapses and then you are left with the territory itself. Not good. Not bad. Not neutral. Just is what it is. Here it is. 

-Osho

27 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Why are you asking me? There it is. It has nothing to do with a good and bad or neutral. It's fundamental to understand that it's not this or that.. It's this and that and neither and either. What am I talking about? Exactly language is pointless to convey this. Paradox is a feature not a bug. Paradox away at your mind and linguistic dichotomies until your mind collapses and then you are left with the territory itself. Not good. Not bad. Not neutral. Just is what it is. Here it is. 

Nope. It's Positive/Good.

I was asking this because I had a hunch that you don't understand the reason why people call it Love. Like you said, it is fundamental to understand that the territory is not this or that - it's absolute. And this is precisely why it's Love.

Here's the simplest way I can think of to point at why the territory is Love/Positive/Good:
ouroboros.png.jpeg

This symbol is called Ouroboros. It represents the universe. YOU.

It is not - nor is it -/+ (neutral).

It's a +. A big fucking +. Infinite +.

Why? Because it is ITSELF! It creates itself! See, how could it be anything else than Positive?

You/Truth is Love because you are it!

You create the Truth. That's why it's Perfect! Infinite +! Love!

"Just what it is" = Positive, Good, Love.

Edited by roopepa

1 hour ago, electroBeam said:

What if its not true to say its a thought, but neither is it true to say its not a thought.

What do you make of that? Being in superposition?

There is an "I" that "knows". But that "knows" is only valid if the "I" is true, if the I is not true, then when the I collapses, so does that "knows"

I get that logically. "I" am not there yet (yes, it's not somewhere else but you understand I am under many layers of delusion).

Imagine telling a savage you just met in the jungle how to get around in Manhattan. I mean, yeah, he will walk in Manhattan some day, but right now it fits more his survival to have a map of Brazil as he orients himself in Brazil to find a way to the airport to travel to NY.

"if" implies possibility. Possibility implies thought. The truth cannot be an if. Whatever it is, its not an if. If implies trying to believe the universe is love so hard that it turns true, yet thats not how truth works. Truth is letting go of belief. Let go of the belief that the universe is love. We are all wrong. Leo is wrong, the universe is not love and we are tricking you. The universe is something completely different to love.

I get that you go to the foundation of "If" to show why the house has a skewed angle.

I was like, "If the map of this trail is true, then I am stuck because this map clearly shows this trail going foward but here is a cliff which I have to get down to move forward (& I see the path going along down there) and I don't have the climbing gear to get down there. Can you give me a map to the next shop which sells climbing gear?"

Edited by Loving Radiance

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

3 minutes ago, Loving Radiance said:

What do you make of that? Being in superposition?

Something so beyond words thats its even beyond pointers. Pointers just become a hindrance.

3 minutes ago, Loving Radiance said:

I get that logically. "I" am not there yet (yes, it's not somewhere else but you understand I am under many layers of delusion).

Imagine telling a savage you just met in the jungle how to get around in Manhattan. I mean, yeah, he will walk in Manhattan some day, but right now it fits more his survival to have a map of Brazil as he orients himself in Brazil to find a way to the airport to travel to NY.

Actually its more like that savage is still in Brazil, still has a Brazilian map, but trying to get to the twin towers, but we're telling you it isn't there. Then you're saying oh because the towers got taken down in 2001 and we're saying no because you're in Brazil.

The answer is to let go of knowing. You assume truth requires obtaining a knowing. And you dont have it and therefore dont get it. But the actual truth is you really already do know the truth, its that assumption thats fucking you up. Youve got low self esteem issues xD

9 minutes ago, Loving Radiance said:

I get that you go to the foundation of "If" to show why the house has a skewed angle.

But do you go to the foundation of if to show that Mario's house is made of pixels?

On 12/15/2020 at 7:17 AM, Loving Radiance said:

Is it a thought that I sense the being in others? Is it a projected thought?

I

If what we idealists claim is True - that reality is a mental construct and not made of matter (which it is and can be directly validated by you)  then what else would others be?  Where else would others exist other than consciousness?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

54 minutes ago, roopepa said:

Why? Because it is ITSELF! It creates itself! See, how could it be anything else than Positive?

I like the snake eating its tail. But that's not it. It didn't create itself. Nothing created anything. You still imagine a beginning somewhere back there who knows where. You still think there is some explanation of what is going on here.  There is absolutely zero explanation or reason or mechanism for this present moment.  People don't want to get this.   I will be called nutcase for saying the truth. 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho