Manusia

Anyone here can track soul from memory?

5 posts in this topic

One day I met a woman at the bakery. She's wearing a mask. I didn't even see her face. When I checkout I was behind her. I felt something I had never felt before, My tense body was trembling, It felt like my heart was very calm and it felt extraordinary. My whole cell vibrates with unconditional love. Like my body start healing itself. Who is this woman I thought. After exiting the shop it turned out that this woman was in front of the bakery pretending (very obvious) that could not open the trunk of the motorbike and I finally helped her open the trunk and talk for a while. I think she want to talk to me too seeing her gesture. But stupidly i'm not asking this woman's number. I felt a very deep connection. I feel like I can sarcifice my life for this woman. I haven't even had time to see her face covered in masks and glasses. Even after that day at the night, my body still shakes in healing sensation. So beautiful. Is there anyone on this forum who has a soul track from memory? I know this is a crazy question, but who knows. I associate this with twin flames meeting. 

could be something similar to getting close to a highly concious being and being sensitive enough to know it

1 hour ago, Manusia said:

One day I met a woman at the bakery. She's wearing a mask. I didn't even see her face. When I checkout I was behind her. I felt something I had never felt before, My tense body was trembling, It felt like my heart was very calm and it felt extraordinary. My whole cell vibrates with unconditional love. Like my body start healing itself. Who is this woman I thought. After exiting the shop it turned out that this woman was in front of the bakery pretending (very obvious) that could not open the trunk of the motorbike and I finally helped her open the trunk and talk for a while. I think she want to talk to me too seeing her gesture. But stupidly i'm not asking this woman's number. I felt a very deep connection. I feel like I can sarcifice my life for this woman. I haven't even had time to see her face covered in masks and glasses. Even after that day at the night,

. So beautiful. Is there anyone on this forum who has a soul track from memory? I know this is a crazy question, but who knows. I associate this with twin flames meeting. 

Sounds interesting.

What exactly do you mean with 

1 hour ago, Manusia said:

my body still shakes in healing sensation.

53 minutes ago, Swarnim said:

could be something similar to getting close to a highly concious being and being sensitive enough to know it

Yeah it can be. I meet lot of conscious being and sage too, already have taste of the vibration. But I think this is very different taste of being hahaha

Edited by Manusia
adding text

35 minutes ago, Tim R said:

Sounds interesting.

What exactly do you mean with 

35 minutes ago, Tim R said:

my body still shakes in healing sensation.

My whole body feels like full blossom, whoahhh so beautiful to remember it even now. Like falling in love blossom, but this in full body and soul far far deeper experience.