Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kras

Should i iniate a second date

8 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

The other day i had a date with a girl, not a typical date because of the lockdown but still a date outhere.

I had a good time and i feel  that the girl was also having a good time. However this is just my POV, so i really dont know what was in her mind.

The day after i texted her sometihng funny and she just answered with two words, after that i texted smth else and received the a short asnwer again. Its importand to say that her answers were pretty slow. 

Because i know that i have to be proactive in every area especially in dating, so i was thinking should i iniate a second date even though she is giving me sings of not interested or playing hard to get (which i dont believe is the case, but who knows).

So guys what do you thing, should i invite her on second date or thats just flat no interest?

Edited by kras
typo

If you want to spend more with her then then invite her. 

Edited by Opo

Some girls will avoid you if they are attracted. You should invite her if you want.

I might invite her tommorow, i lose nothing anyway except possible rejection, i will just figure out wheter its worth pursuing or no. ;)

Tnks for comments.

@kras

Just do it. It'll be a good learning experience regardless of the outcome. Take a long-term, growth mindset when it comes to dating.

1 hour ago, aurum said:

Edited by evgn

@kras You shouldn't chase people that are hard to get. It should be based in truth. If she's a person of high value, she's not going to be playing games. I'd backoff and see what happens. Wait a few weeks then move on.

Edited by DeepSpace