Rajneeshpuram

Ashamed to speak the truth!

18 posts in this topic

I've been studying the career of archaoelogy because i've always have curiosity and i love it. Now I'm graduated and would like to be a teacher un the future but I have doubts about it.

I've had the luck to have a beautiful teacher and honest person. We talked out of class about a topic I like (cuneiform scripture) and a guy Alexandre Eleazar that dedicated 20 years of his life to decipher this dificult scripture. The fact is the content is minbdblowing, in the way that the conclusion is that human history has been super manipulated . My teacher told me that in ancient times the 95% of population had no idea of writing or reading so the Church wrote their own lies.

But the stones dont lie.

The main reason of my thread is that every time I want to explain the truth about historical events to friends or familiy (even they listen respectfully) they dont take this serious and laugh.

People is so brainwashed since childhood by the official version that they discard the truth because it challenges their cosmovision.

So I have to save the truth for myself, and this psychologycally is bad for me, I feel like anguish feeling in my throat, and overall sadness.

And as I said in the beginning, I cannot be a teacher and live the cognitive dissonance of teaching lies to the students knowing that I cannot tell them the truth because the system dont allow to question its version.

Please I need some advice, how can I deal with this anguish.

3 hours ago, Rajneeshpuram said:

I've had the luck to have a beautiful teacher and honest person. We talked out of class about a topic I like (cuneiform scripture) and a guy Alexandre Eleazar that dedicated 20 years of his life to decipher this dificult scripture. The fact is the content is minbdblowing, in the way that the conclusion is that human history has been super manipulated . My teacher told me that in ancient times the 95% of population had no idea of writing or reading so the Church wrote their own lies.

Hi there, I'm trying to understand what you are referring to here. The Catholic Church didn't exist until hundreds of years after cuneiform was extinct as a form of writing. The Bible did attempt its own historical narrative, albeit one that is deeply flawed to any educated person.

What have you found mind-blowing about the cuneiform scriptures? Any more background for novices?

7 hours ago, No Self said:

Hi there, I'm trying to understand what you are referring to here. The Catholic Church didn't exist until hundreds of years after cuneiform was extinct as a form of writing. The Bible did attempt its own historical narrative, albeit one that is deeply flawed to any educated person.

What have you found mind-blowing about the cuneiform scriptures? Any more background for novices?

Of course I war referring that catolic church modified the history post roman empire.

Basically cuneiform scripture message destroys evolutionism, we didnt came from homo sapiens.

Black people always lived in earth, the the yellows came and enslaved black people, and later white people arrived to fight the yellows slavery.

Of couse this revelations are a thread to the oficial version and must be riduculed.

The fact is that ancient civilizations when arrived earth had more advanced technology that we have now.  But this knowledge was lost by lack of use, and natural disasters.

4 minutes ago, Rajneeshpuram said:

Of course I war referring that catolic church modified the history post roman empire.

Basically cuneiform scripture message destroys evolutionism, we didnt came from homo sapiens.

Black people always lived in earth, the the yellows came and enslaved black people, and later white people arrived to fight the yellows slavery.

Of couse this revelations are a thread to the oficial version and must be riduculed.

The fact is that ancient civilizations when arrived earth had more advanced technology that we have now.  But this knowledge was lost by lack of use, and natural disasters.

so you're saying yellow and white people came from other places than earth compared to black people? and how do you know that?

and what are some examples of this advanced technology? the stuff they talk about on ancient aliens? stone cutting machines etc.?

I am very interested, Well you can start by telling us in this thread. Just getting it out to people helps a lot too.

13 hours ago, Rajneeshpuram said:

So I have to save the truth for myself, and this psychologycally is bad for me, I feel like anguish feeling in my throat, and overall sadness.

That belief, that you are the one who has the truth, and keeps it for ‘itself’ isn’t resonating with the truth that you are, but will never have. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

9 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

so you're saying yellow and white people came from other places than earth compared to black people? and how do you know that?

and what are some examples of this advanced technology? the stuff they talk about on ancient aliens? stone cutting machines etc.?

I know that because according my teacher diferent objects found in diferent cutures, mayans, egyptians... when intepreted they describe the same stories.

The main event why we are he in earth is: (sorry for my english)

White people bring yellow people to their planet and teach them lots of advanced knowledge and the let them live in whatever planet they want.

Yellows land in earth where blacks always lived. Yellows start to enslave black people, they were cruel with them and demanded sacrifice rituals like we have seen later in mayan-incan empires and in Egypt. Yellows were short and squishy so in order to improve its race they mixed with some blacks and the result is the gyptians, some nof the who left Egypt became what we know as gypsies.

The yellows with so much genetic technology created a sub-race to be slaves, submissive, fearful and workaholic, the chinese. Thats why japanese and chinese are so diferent.

The whites notice what the yellows aro doing and think about destroying earth, but reconsider becaus blacks were innocent.

Whites give the Earth a last chance, and send a  couple of whites and 2 other women to see as an experiment if they are treated well. The male dies in the journey and lands in earth a pregnant woman. ( called by catholic religion mary and jesus). Mary was helped by some indigenous people... and the rest is what we know in the bible but its very manipulated.

Edited by Rajneeshpuram

50 minutes ago, Rajneeshpuram said:

I know that because according my teacher diferent objects found in diferent cutures, mayans, egyptians... when intepreted they describe the same stories.

The main event why we are he in earth is: (sorry for my english)

White people bring yellow people to their planet and teach them lots of advanced knowledge and the let them live in whatever planet they want.

Yellows land in earth where blacks always lived. Yellows start to enslave black people, they were cruel with them and demanded sacrifice rituals like we have seen later in mayan-incan empires and in Egypt. Yellows were short and squishy so in order to improve its race they mixed with some blacks and the result is the gyptians, some nof the who left Egypt became what we know as gypsies.

The yellows with so much genetic technology created a sub-race to be slaves, submissive, fearful and workaholic, the chinese. Thats why japanese and chinese are so diferent.

The whites notice what the yellows aro doing and think about destroying earth, but reconsider becaus blacks were innocent.

Whites give the Earth a last chance, and send a  couple of whites and 2 other women to see as an experiment if they are treated well. The male dies in the journey and lands in earth a pregnant woman. ( called by catholic religion mary and jesus). Mary was helped by some indigenous people... and the rest is what we know in the bible but its very manipulated.

tenor.gif

thanks for clarifying what you meant. no need to feel ashamed.

but why even claim that that's the truth? just because someone told you?

20 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

tenor.gif

Thats why i dont like to explain this, people wont be open minded after a life of official version propaganda.

2 minutes ago, Rajneeshpuram said:

Thats why i dont like to explain this, people wont be open minded after a life of official version propaganda.

yea that's why i wrote the next comment, i don't want you to feel ashamed.

but when these theories involve a lot of racial stuff then it gets a bit weird sometimes

Just now, PurpleTree said:

thanks for clarifying what you meant. no need to feel ashamed.

but why even claim that that's the truth? just because someone told you?

No not somebody told me... I studied basic hieroglyps , not cuneiform, and the story makes sense. There a re autors and book which talk about the same, but sadly were only writen in spanish and cannot show them to english speaking friends.

The Argidazkia (Leendanik) explains the true story. Another 2 books abot the white and yellow factions and their civilizations: Los Beres and Los Paios.

I'm curious. These White and Yellow people have a name? A race name?

Maybe, if you're interested, you could read some occult books, some stuff on aliens and extradimensional beings that claims to explain "alternative" versions of history.

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

12 hours ago, Rajneeshpuram said:

No not somebody told me... I studied basic hieroglyps , not cuneiform, and the story makes sense. There a re autors and book which talk about the same, but sadly were only writen in spanish and cannot show them to english speaking friends.

The Argidazkia (Leendanik) explains the true story. Another 2 books abot the white and yellow factions and their civilizations: Los Beres and Los Paios.

OK but why do you know this to be true? its still stuff that was written by someone else be it in the past or now, there are many stories from many different cultures that can be interpreted in many different ways, none of this is in your direct experience and there doesnt seem to be much evidence for it apart from writings which youve interpreted in a certain way, so why are you so sure that it is true?

This reminded me of a paragraph I read in a book (The River Between, Ngugi wa Thiong'o) some time ago:

First of all let me say [that] writing out of ideological convictions, of course, is very important. One has important
ideas that arouse one’s anger, passion [and] commitment. . . . But of course when one is actually writing fiction or
poetry and so on it is very important that one lets those ideas emerge from concrete reality. . . . In other words, to
try and not necessarily impose those ideas on the situation. . . . So the fictional narrative has to be artistically
compelling to the reader and I would say this is a challenge to fiction writers. Because there is no way we can
simply impose your views, your ideology, no matter how much you are convinced of that ideology, onto a situation.
Rather the situation concretely should be the one that generates those ideas.

Here the author talks about creative writing basically, But I think it kind of applies to your situation. It is very hard to change someone's mind if they are not open to changing their mind, I would say impossible. You cannot make some thirsty for the truth, that's very desperate. It can be painful and hard for people to search for truth even when they genuinely want it, and if they don't want, it becomes a nearly impossible task.

For example, I come from a country where there is probably more gender equality than in most other countries (Europe), and this reality for me made me question whether feminism is actually necessary etc. because I never saw women struggling very hard because of how they are. Feminists legit triggered me, I didn't understand where they are coming from. In this book I quoted from Ngugi wa Thiong'o writes about how in a certain African tribe, both men and women are being circumcised because of cultural beliefs. (for men this practice is kind of ok, even beneficial, but for women it can cause all sorts of deadly infection, make it impossible for them to feel pleasure etc.) I had to actually check whether this was real because it seemed too disgusting to be true. It definitely changed my views because it was simultaneously pointing at a problem and also speaking to something in me that I was already familiar with. 

This kind of dogma, blind trust in authority/conservatism pervades all fields.
I am feeling this a lot in my own field as well. IMO you have to build a strategic plan for how you will go about becomming 100% truthful and authentic in your views, and communicating them accordingly, you have no choice in the long run.

Have fun:)

@Rajneeshpuram I've struggled a lot with trying to convince my family of similar things, but they dont want to hear of course. In the end I figured it is more about me, trying to enforce a self image of competence. 

Archeology is interesting though, are you familiar with the work of Graham Hancock?