James123

Leo’s Beautiful Endless Wonderland

182 posts in this topic

Psychedelic trip = you can still think, name and label what are you experiencing. Additionally, you experience that you are infinite, have infinite mind, are infinite love and have infinite intelligence vs. Than these infinity collapses into a singularity, which is just nothingness than you realize because you are nothing you haven’t experience a thing whatsoever, because no one was there. So psychedelic trip is very confusing at the same time. It is impossible to comprehend no one was there within the process of thoughts. 

Real sober awakening = you just forget everything and be that singularity nothingness with forgetting everything that you have learned. Direct and clean realization. You just become directly nothing. What was before big bang thats what is it, and you realize everything that so called real for you, it was just a process of thoughts. If you dont think nothing never happens. Because you are already it. Additionally, when there is no monkey mind there is no self, therefore you can never understand during the psychedelic trip why no one was there to experience anything (meanwhile you experience infinity mind, love vs). But real awakening you get it why because when there is no thoughts, you are that nothingness and that no one (singular nothingness). But during the psychedelic trip, there is many thoughts. Otherwise, you will be stuck in leo s wonderland.

Imo, big bang analogy is the best way to describe it. Everything is created by nothing (singularity), therefore everything is nothing. Anything you know is exist, because of the process of thoughts, because you think. Anything  you know, you created by learning, naming and labeling the thoughts. If there is no thoughts, there is no big bang, space, infinite mind or love. It is just you, which is nothing. No time, space, infinity  or universe. Before the christ and abraham. Just you. Singularity before the big bang, which is nothingness. Ramana Maharshi “You are close the who you are when you are in deep sleep”. If you dont think it is identical before birth, after death, deepest sleep and now. When there is no thoughts, there is no questions left. Because you are already yourself. 

There is no such a thing as mahasmadhi, death, birth, universe, or life. If you forget everything that you have learned you are already yourself. As Peter Raltson says “Awakening is genuinely not knowing”. 

Additionally, you are god, but no one says that i am god because god is nothing, and if you realize that you are god because you are nothing. You should already realize that every word is identical because they are all nothing. Therefore saying i am god and agajsbskoamak are identical sentences. If you purposely say that you are god and infinite thats a very grounded ego. Because that infinity and godness will crash into singular nothingness, till you will become empty and pure. Non of prophets or awaken person claims that they are god, because they are nothing. Even prophet Muhammed says that “ I can not tell you what is core of the spirit, only Allah knows it”. Because when he become Allah, which is nothingness, there is no Muhammed.

Additionally, when you realize that you are nothing, therefore everything, unconditional love appears inevitably. It is not something that you force to have  it. Because it doesn’t come from ego, it comes from completely surrendering and letting go. Because you are nothing, Therefore everything and everyone is you. 

Stop trying to have or become infinite love or mind. Ego wants be something better than itself, however awakening is willingly surrendering the self ( not to try to be better something as self) and completely letting go. LEO STOP BRAINWASHING PEOPLE. Or maybe you aint awake. If it is the case i am DEEPLY sorry. 

These sentences are just the truth. There is no personal opinion. 

Peace!

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Yes it's important to not confuse the stories with reality. From that perspective, even atoms and molecules are concepts, not reality, not what is. But Ramana Maharshi had beliefs too, he just didn't confuse them with reality. So, if we want to believe in atoms and angels, that's okay in my opinion, but if the beliefs and stories keep the false I alive then it's a problem.

1 hour ago, James123 said:

There is no such a thing as mahasmadhi, death, birth, universe, or life. If you forget everything that you have learned you are already yourself. As Peter Raltson says “Awakening is genuinely not knowing”. 

Don´t look for enlighment, god, love, an altered state, feeling good, etc. Just look for what is real right now.

Best teaching ever.

4 minutes ago, RedLine said:

Don´t look for enlighment, god, love, an altered state, feeling good, etc. Just look for what is real right now

Definitely. Because,  When you genuinely not know or when you forget everything what you know, you are now. As always been. 

19 minutes ago, Seraphim said:

Yes it's important to not confuse the stories with reality. From that perspective, even atoms and molecules are concepts, not reality, not what is. But Ramana Maharshi had beliefs too, he just didn't confuse them with reality. So, if we want to believe in atoms and angels, that's okay in my opinion, but if the beliefs and stories keep the false I alive then it's a problem.

Yes. But, Imo, Even he has beliefs, He just consider his beliefs and stories just as a thought. Maybe consider them %1 rest is the truth, which is not knowing, being present moment, as always been.

4 minutes ago, Ibgdrgnxxv said:

Yea.. but your now is made up of everything.

Everything is nothing, singularity. Pure and empty. If you dont think, there is only nothing.

Edited by James123

Thanks for sharing. Spending 2 years meditating 3 hours in darkness each day seems like a hell of a tough task thought 

14 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Thanks for sharing. Spending 2 years meditating 3 hours in darkness each day seems like a hell of a tough task thought 

Anytime brother. ?spend time in darkness and silence even if you dont meditate. It was the key for me. 

4 minutes ago, James123 said:

Anytime brother. ?spend time in darkness and silence even if you dont meditate. It was the key for me. 

Should I search for something (like self inquiry/contemplating) while I am in darkness and silence or should I just "be" as in meditatng?

18 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Should I search for something (like self inquiry/contemplating) while I am in darkness and silence or should I just "be" as in meditatng?

I wasn't just in silence and darkness in for meditating, additionally,  i was just doing nothing in silence and darkness for 2 years. That worked for me. Imo, just do nothing in darkness and silence, and additionally meditate in darkness and silence. Imo, you need to empty your cup after this moment and knowledge.

Because, if you do this constantly, your days will be as meditative every moment after a while, when you get used to it. But in getting used part will be so boring, super boring. 

Edited by James123

@James123 Leo is you ;) you are debating with yourself about views of Awakening. Lol jk 

If you don't think there is no you and Leo and wonderland. Just you as nothing ;)

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

24 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Hoosiers. ?? 

What is this mean brother?

9 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@James123 Leo is you ;) you are debating with yourself about views of Awakening. Lol jk 

Not debating, helping myself to explain what is the truth. As helping you or entire form. Why you are here, you want to be awaken, so read it, or leave it. By the way these are not sentences or conversation, they are you, not only leo. 

Edited by James123

22 minutes ago, Someone here said:

If you don't think there is no you and Leo and wonderland. Just you as nothing ;)

There is no thinking, thoughts are me. Imo, Get awaken first, so read it instead of judging. 

Edited by James123

@James123 I agree with you.

But why have you fragmented yourself as God into Leo and James who appear to have different views on things?

I mean you did that playing hide and seek with yourself. Maybe you don't want to awaken. Maybe God doesn't want to face his eternal aloneness and he wants to play. If I'm not awake that's only because i as God want to be asleep. Nothing can happen outside my will. It's a no wining game. Awakening is a joke in a very real  sense. You are literally just talking to yourself and trying to awake a separate self that doesn't exist.   I'm not trying to be pedantic but these nonduality wars fly over my head. If you truly understand what awakeness means. 

It is boring to just be oneness.

Also what you have to understand both your view and Leo's are perfectly identical. You are saying all sentences are identical because they are nothing. Therfore there isn't really an issue or a conflict. Do you see how YOU are imagining and creating the conflict. That's the gravity of duality. If you yourself was to fully understand and embody your messages you wouldn't talk or say anything. You would just be silent and bask in being. 

-Osho

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Also what you have to understand both your view and Leo's are perfectly identical. You are saying all sentences are identical because they are nothing. Therfore there isn't really an issue or a conflict. Do you see how YOU are imagining and creating the conflict. That's the gravity of duality. If you yourself was to fully understand and embody your messages you wouldn't talk or say anything. You would just be silent and bask in being

It is identical for me, but not for you. Being silent, barking, writing has no differences than each other, because they are nothing. But you still naming and labeling therefore, you think is being nothing is being silent, thats not true. Therefore you need a awakening. For me whatever you is nothing or awakening for you there is a still thought process, which comes with naming and labeling so still differences or dualities. 

8 minutes ago, Someone here said:

ut why have you fragmented yourself as God into Leo and James who appear to have different views on things?

I mean you did that playing hide and seek with yourself. Maybe you don't want to awaken. Maybe God doesn't want to face his eternal aloneness and he wants to play. If I'm not awake that's only because i as God want to be asleep. Nothing can happen outside my will. It's a no wining game. Awakening is a joke in a very real  sense. You are literally just talking to yourself and trying to awake a separate self that doesn't exist.   I'm not trying to be pedantic but these nonduality wars fly over my head. If you truly understand what awakeness means. 

As Osho said, it is just a game for me, but it can be death or life for you. Of course, there is no need for me to explain these any of you, but you are me and you are suffering. These sentences are not for me, they are for you. There is no such a thing as awakening or duality for me, because no self, however awakening is still goes for you, because you still have a self. 

11 minutes ago, Someone here said:

But why have you fragmented yourself as God into Leo and James who appear to have different views on things?

It is different for you, but identical for me. But i am you, therefore helping you to get it, and stop you from suffering. 

42 minutes ago, James123 said:

What is this mean brother?

Sorry...Hoosiers is a movie based on a true story, of a group of people who address the pitfalls of pride & arrogance. It highlights the power of fundamentals & parallel unity. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

20 minutes ago, James123 said:

Because you still have a self. 

@James123 

So there is two me? No one have a self. That presupposes a self. It's either there is a separate self inside the organism or there isn't. And it's gonna be the same for your body mind and My body mind.   "the sense of self" is necessary tho and it's completely different than there being an "actual" separate self there. Tell me how can you brush your teeth without a sense of self? 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

33 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Sorry...Hoosiers is a movie based on a true story, of a group of people who address the pitfalls of pride & arrogance. It highlights the power of fundamentals & parallel unity. 

Thanks brother. I will check it out. Much love and respect ?

27 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@James123 

So there is two me? No one have a self. That presupposes a self. It's either there is a separate self inside the organism or there isn't. And it's gonna be the same for your body mind and My body mind.   "the sense of self" is necessary tho and it's completely different than there being an "actual" separate self there. Tell me how can you brush your teeth without a sense of self? 

You still have self for you, but there is no self. If there was no self for you, you wouldn’t be questioning. Everything is you, because you are nothing. This is death brother, now is death, there is no brushing teeth or brushing teeth is identical with birth. Brother, You still name and label  the words, these are not even words. Thats why you asking that how can I brush my teeth? But you think it is a word, therefore you are questioning that how can i brush my teeth? Your birth, body, universe, just is a thought. Thats why i am saying, get awaken, than you will thank to me, which is yourself.?

Edited by James123

14 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Tell me how can you brush your teeth without a sense of self? 

It seems like without the subject (you) and object (your teeth) thinking, reality would just come to a standstill or something. But that is the miracle, if you will. There is not a you and a your teeth.  “Sense of self”, in regard to the ‘separate self’, is the most misleading term possible.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE