Michael569

What's your focus for 2021?

69 posts in this topic

On 12/12/2020 at 10:53 PM, BornToBoil said:

Completely clean up my skin, get rid of acne

apple cider vinegar can sort this

On 12/13/2020 at 5:59 PM, Michael569 said:

Mine would be to find and focus on second area of my professional development. For now it seems either life coaching or CBT

@Michael569 CBT? Piqued my interest: do you have a master's in clinical psych?

Edited by platolol
no mention

@Michael569 Really preparing as much as I can for my last two years of College! So anxious O.o 

Need a summer job over Christmas so I can afford everything I need for next year

Edited by DeepSpace

12 hours ago, Heaven said:

I guess we cannot go worst than 2020 right??

You have not seen bad yet in your life.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

15 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

You have not seen bad yet in your life.

Is it true?

Can u be 100% sure about it?

Nice confidence though?

1 hour ago, Heaven said:

Is it true?

Absolutely.

1 hour ago, Heaven said:

Can u be 100% sure about it?

Absolutely.

1 hour ago, Heaven said:

Nice confidence though?

?

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

@levani lmao the moment you mentioned "unlocking jhanas," shredding, and violin playing, I immediately knew "this guy watches frank yang" and then at the bottom of your comment you mentioned frank yang :x

It's Love.

I have to add 3 things:

1. Say what I think even if people get upset with it.
  2. Instead of working in the lone I want to get my work online to see for everybody.. I think about a specialized blog for my niche, but I don't know weather I should use my real name with it. For Business it seems fair, but my instinct says 'IT'S A TRRRAP!'
  3. I want a car... (and a drivers license lol)

This is a really great thread that inspired me to come up with a list of goals for 2021 (I usually never set goals). Here are a few:

-Be more grateful and stop judging and criticizing people

-Have all college debt fully paid

-Actually go on dates and take action in trying to build a dating life

-Eliminate video games and nicotine

-Read ~25 books

-Travel overseas (Covid permitting)

-Spend less time watching soccer (absolutely massive distraction for me)

-Eliminate spending money on stupid shit I don't need and eating out often

-Spend significantly less time on phone and social media

-Be more kind, especially to my parents

-Start to slowly cut out unhealthy and toxic friends while also making at least 1 new like-minded friend

-Develop at least a rough idea of what my purpose might be (I'm currently still clueless)

1) Build my business up to 70.000 / month

...That's it. I'm done with having too many goals.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

This year my meditation and introspection skills have improved a lot, I could release many deep-seated traumas. Because of my focus on trauma I have mainly dealt with negative stuff. Therefore I'd like to focus on being positive in 2021:

1) Building an inspiring vision for the future by retaking the Life Purpose Course. Actualising at least two of the following projects: I am a historian and would like to help people writing down their family histories. Also, I would like to give guided tours in my home town Ravensburg in southern Germany. Finally, I would like to continue teaching the languages I know (German, English, French, Spanish, Russian).

2) Having a positive relationship with money and work (books, introspection, psychedelics, journaling, affirmations) -> Start working regularly in a profession that I like such as in teaching, or in a library. 

3) Increasing Love and Happiness (psychedelics, journaling, affirmations) -> My girlfriend currently lives in Latin America. My goal is that her move to Europe will be smooth and she'll find a job quickly. Perhaps we are going to get married.

My focus is to focus for 365 days on my too goals, it includes meditation yoga reading starting my own self help website and completing an online business degree..maintaing heath and wellbeing ..

Make sure I never fall into wage slavery , secure myself financially . 

On 17/12/2020 at 6:35 PM, flowboy said:

1) Build my business up to 70.000 / month

damn, that is A GOAL. What's your business if I may ask? 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Moving from working on graphic design to illustration and graphic novels, webcomics, etc...

-_-

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

1. -Leave my 8:5 job 
  2. Start my own coaching business
  3. Travel more 
  4. Master web development 
  5. Build more authentic relationships

My main goal is to create and develop a solid online business teaching spirituality and personal development (something like Actualized.org).

I have a vision of becoming a millionaire in 2 years.

Go travel, explore, get to know myself more, adventure, social life, decide if I should change my life purpose.

Very inspiring to read what other people have written so far. Here are a couple of things I want to do next year, which I still need to formulate them as proper goals, but it's a start.

I was wondering if I would be better to focus on one thing in particular or if this spread-out approach will work. I remember Leo saying that it's better to focus on one or two main themes every year. Mine would be Life Purpose and Relationships.

Career/Studies/Life-Purpose

• Get my Master's degree
  • Keep refining my life purpose and identify my Zone of Genius and ideal medium.

Personal life

• Successfully move to London and make it my home.
  • In general gain a lot of life experience: meet a lot of people, work on various projects, explore different ways of seeing the world, visit new places.

Relationships

• Finally learn proper dating skills, taste more of the buffet ;) and develop charisma.
  • Improve my socialization skills, be more at ease, carefree and authentic with people, learn to have meaningful conversations
  • Forge friendships with people I admire and can be playful with.

Self-development

• Cultivate my creativity, explore art and hobbies like music production, photography, design.
  • Gain a deeper self-understanding.
  • Become a good Achiever

Fitness and Connection to Body

• Resolve my shoulder problem and get back into training seriously (mostly calisthenics, some cardio)
  • Maintain a hatha yoga practice of 2-3 times a week

Spirituality

• Keep increasing the quality of meditation, start a concentration practice.