Michael569

What's your focus for 2021?

69 posts in this topic

Practicing gratitude consistently, consistent genuine happiness and living as stress free as possible.

Also, financial independence :D

Have many other things I'd love to achieve but for me personally, the lower expectations I have = less stress = right mindset to achieve more ?

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

1. Reading (great in so many respects) 
  2. A couple of projects around different topics (mostly philosophy and art, I actailly suck at analytic stuff)
  3. More learning
  4. Meditation/mindfulness
  5. Virtue
  6. Generally just enjoying the way I spend my time ;3
Edited by Megan Alecia

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

Happy New Year folks! May all your goals be fulfilled ?

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

• Connect with divine feminine energy as much as I feel is intuitively necessary
  • Have team posting weekly videos with them fulfilling 80% of production
  • Read 15 books on my 'Before 30' list
  • Acquire a Kawasaki Ninja 
  • Smoke a breakthrough DMT dose
  • Drink Pharmahuasca
  • Dose 500ug LSD
  • Dose 5g shrooms

Going to get into a financial position to move to a new state by myself. Would also like to build a lot of clarity around my life purpose. 

I use to fill in a bunch goals and stuff, but seems to make sense to go for one thing, which for me is building up my finances. 

1. To buy my first personal car.

2. Do pick up/dating on a frequent basis(go out with a girl atleast 3 times a month.)

3. To get 100 subscribers on Youtube.

4. To reach 500 group members on fb group.

5. Reach 1 year mark as being a taxi driver

Many wonderful roads traveled here. 

May we disband this meeting by the fire and get to work. I want to see everyone come together at the end of 2021 with these lists nailed! 

@Average Investor Am looking forward to your life purpose, man, truly. I know you've been seeking it for a long time. It's going to be something amazing.

Edited by SirVladimir

hug my mentors, go to transpersonal psychology 

As @SirVladimir said, this meeting is over, let's all march back to our caves and change the world ??

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus