Cireeric

Life Purpose Course Question

8 posts in this topic

Im planning to do the Life Purpose Course. How much time should I plan for it? I planned to do it in my semester break. How many days in a row is the course planned for ?

It depends on how much time you have per Week. You don't want to rush it. You have to read a couple of books and do research. I scheduled 6 Months to do it comfortable after my 9 to 5. You could do it in your Semester Break

Edited by supremeyingyang

14 minutes ago, Bojan said:

6 months!?

Added:
Can't do it for sure, don't have that much time for this. 
Unfortunately a lot of my time was wasted on nothing important but urgent.
Nonetheless, my life is a tragedy, a fucking tragedy. 
It wouldn't have helped anyway. 

Bro. The time is worth it. It can change your life if you put in the time. Not saying what you should do, but man - If I was you I would do it even if it took 2 years to complete the course. That's how valuable the process was for me, but than again - it's your life, your choices and your responsibility. Only you can decide and know what's best for you right now. Good luck! All the best

Edited by SamC

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

I just finished it today. It took me 63 days of almost everyday work.  I took a lot of notes and did every exercise, assignment required. I wouldn't be able to do it in a week as I needed time to think  and integrate what I was learning.

Edited by Struk

Didnt see it till now, but thank you guys for the answers! I can plan better with that.

I did it in 3 days full time as best as i could. But i took it seriously and did my best. I will probably do it again but for now i'm happy for the change that it brought to my life and the clarity. 

Hi Cireeric,

Here are my observations: 

Although the course content is the equivalent of approximately ten (10) eight-hour days (excluding breaks), you will probably complete it within 4-6 weeks if you invest a couple of hours each day after school/work etc. 
- There are 90 episodes with about 28 hours worth of content which lead you into around 50+ hours worth of assignments.
- The first half of the course is predominantly passive so you can just listen, take notes, and contemplate the lessons afterwards.
- The second half of the course involves exercises ranging in duration from 15 minutes to a few hours.
- The average time it takes to listen to a lecture then complete the activity is about 1 hour in total.
- Once all this is over, there are some other tasks to help keep you on track with your goals for the following 90 days.

I retake the course every year to check my findings and make the necessary adjustments. This process takes me 1 month part-time (or 2 weeks full-time) because I just need to re-listen to the lecture then build upon the work I completed during that assignment previously--which is easy to do as it is all saved on my computer.

I hope this helps :)