LfcCharlie4

Who Here Is From The UK?

23 posts in this topic

Inspired by the Polish thread, I thought I'd make one for the UK, would be good to properly connect with more people into Spirituality / Self-Actualization / Health etc 

I created a simple form to fill out, and then I'll just message after and we can go from there, hopefully once the tier system eases we can arrange a meet up or whatever :D

https://forms.gle/A52UpDm8WqGDen8A8

Just put the part of the UK, obviously don't put your full address :D

The only people I know are defo from the UK are- @Michael569 & @Moon

So, yeah just fill out the form and we can connect and go from there! Doing this for Business really helped, so hopefully it'll be the same for this!

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

I think we should create a worldwide map where everyone can pin their location and their forum nickname. It would be the most universal and well arranged solution for everyone, and it would be fun to look at. :) 

@SirVladimir Sure, but I also think specific ones are helpful for each country / region so we can meet new people close to us, but yeah do the worldwide one as well :)

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

We actually already have a thread titled Location of Actualized.org followers where everyone writes their location or country. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

11 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

We actually already have a thread titled Location of Actualized.org followers where everyone writes their location or country. 

It was outside his direct experience, so perhaps didn't exist?‍♂️ best put a link to make it appear

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

I wish i was. London is my dream city. I don't really have any reason either, just feel attracted to that city. 

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

There are some of us Brits floating around these here parts.

All stories and explanations are false.

7 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

I'm from the UK, a quite paranormal place.

quite PARANORMAL alright :D 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

3 hours ago, Megan Alecia said:

I wish i was. London is my dream city. I don't really have any reason either, just feel attracted to that city. 

It had such a wonderful atmosphere when I visited it in 2015. The squirrels at Greenwich. The clogged up streets. HMS Belfast moored on the River Thames. The city has a certain magic scent, yes. I hope you find your way there once. :)

@SirVladimir that's nice of you :) yea, I hope I get there, gotta meet all the British guys xD

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

Hello my British friends! Born in the East Midlands, currently living in very cold and grey London. 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

:D

From the East Midlands / in West Yorkshire for uni

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

@Space I'm originally a Londoner and I know Greenwich too well @SirVladimir, good pie and mash there lol. In Tunbridge Wells now though.

Do you have to be British to be a mod then? 

All stories and explanations are false.

18 minutes ago, LastThursday said:

Do you have to be British to be a mod then? 

Yeah he has a thing for us Brits ^_^

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

@Moon Ooh which part of east midlands if you don't mind me asking. Close to Nottingham for me.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski