AdeptusPsychonautica

Adeptus Psychonautica's direct response to Leo Gura

84 posts in this topic

And what do you guys think of this video? I think I am bombarded by these videos now. I see it everywhere on my YT.

And what about this. guys.

This is interesting. Why is everyone having a problem with Leo saying he is god. Is he the first one saying that?

I think him calling himself a god is a problem.

Edited by Zak

I chose to no longer be a member of this forum.

9 minutes ago, Zak said:

And what do you guys think of this video? I think I am bombarded by these videos now. I see it everywhere on my YT.

People have zero clues...

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

Well... It is controversial to say Youre God, its ripe for misinterpretation.

"Jesus Christ knew he was God. So wake up and find out eventually who you really are. In our culture, of course, they’ll say you’re crazy and you’re blasphemous, and they’ll either put you in jail or in a nut house (which is pretty much the same thing). However if you wake up in India and tell your friends and relations, ‘My goodness, I’ve just discovered that I’m God,’ they’ll laugh and say, ‘Oh, congratulations, at last you found out." - Alan Watts

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Despite how civil, articulate, and mature (not to mention sound) Leo’s response was, I bet this dude will make a response video bashing and criticizing Leo’s decision not to engage. 

2 minutes ago, Consilience said:

I bet this dude will make a response video bashing and criticizing Leo’s decision not to engage. 

100 bucks. Deal?

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

@Consilience Totally agree... Better to ignore all the noise.

Stay in silence... and know.. that YOU ARE / I AM GOD!

hahaha

:)

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

55 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

100 bucks. Deal?

100 samadhi snacks and you got yourself a deal.

@Forestluv LSD is as potent as 5meo for me. In 5meo inhaled forms dissapear, sure. But in LSD even though the forms might be there, "I" can be long gone and be as trascendent as 5meo.

Honestly I might be doing something wrong with 5meo since it seems its so "so much meta" than any other psychs and I cant seem to get there.

13 minutes ago, Consilience said:

100 samadhi snacks and you got yourself a deal.

Who am I kidding? I don't have both kinds of liability either way.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

15 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

Who am I kidding? I don't have both kinds of liability either way.

Tbh I don’t either ? 

37 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

@Forestluv LSD is as potent as 5meo for me. In 5meo inhaled forms dissapear, sure. But in LSD even though the forms might be there, "I" can be long gone and be as trascendent as 5meo.

Honestly I might be doing something wrong with 5meo since it seems its so "so much meta" than any other psychs and I cant seem to get there.

For me, 5Meo is like a clear crystal of pure Nothing in which any thing of everything may arise, including LSD-induced things. The existence of a “me” and relationship with the thing is not necessary.

Yet it’s contextualization of the mind. I see others contextualize 5Meo very differently and it’s curious to observe mind dynamics. There seem to be a lot of factors iinto influencing how the mind contextualizes infinite into finite.

@Consilience

1 hour ago, Consilience said:

Despite how civil, articulate, and mature (not to mention sound) Leo’s response was, I bet this dude will make a response video bashing and criticizing Leo’s decision not to engage. 

And this is why YouTube reactionaries are best to be avoided. xD

I was just pondering the last sentence:

Go forth, therefore, brethren, on your journey, for the joy of the many, for the happiness of the many, out of compassion for the world. Teach the dharma which is beautiful at the beginning, beautiful in the middle, and beautiful at the end. Let not any two of you go together.

I believe the Buddha was pointing out that every teacher has his own path, and teaching (or debating) with someone else is bound to lead to confusion. Just as there are many paths to enlightenment, there are many paths to teaching. The only thing that is required is integrity, and that is only possible with individuality.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

2 minutes ago, Moksha said:

I was just pondering the last sentence:

Go forth, therefore, brethren, on your journey, for the joy of the many, for the happiness of the many, out of compassion for the world. Teach the dharma which is beautiful at the beginning, beautiful in the middle, and beautiful at the end. Let not any two of you go together.

I believe the Buddha was pointing out that every teacher has his own path, and teaching (or debating) with someone else is bound to lead to confusion. Just as there are many paths to enlightenment, there are many paths to teaching. The only thing that is required is integrity, and that is only possible with individuality.

Really beatiful Moksha ❤

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

10 hours ago, Zak said:

And what about this. guys.

This is interesting. Why is everyone having a problem with Leo saying he is god. Is he the first one saying that?

I think him calling himself a god is a problem.

I saw them a while back going through my Youtube, I laughed so hard because I see they are so ignorant, and their ignorance is bliss. To me they are only making fun of themselves. So try that perception.

The Art of Knowing is Knowing the accumulation of knowledge lies within time, the discovery of Wisdom is attained out of the Mind.

~ https://www.instagram.com/spiritualabsolute ~

@Adamq8 ? ?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

8 hours ago, Consilience said:

he hasn't said too much of substance critiquing Leo. I'm with him though on his more conservative integrative approach but aside from that he doesn't really say much else. 

criticism without understanding is just ripe for misinterpretation . judgement is an indicator for a lack of understanding/wisdom

sometimes people judge/angry and they will sometimes deny it but the distinction is very clear to me

Edited by Jacob Morres

I'm addressing the Actualized members I see posting here rather than Leo, because I see the delusion is still running strong through this core group, so lets do a quick recap on what has now been confirmed by Leo himself, and then we can put this whole shitstorm to bed.

1. My criticism of Leo's attitude to Connor was a factor in Leo re-examining his position - so the criticism was valid
2. Leo has conceded on the example I stated about "instantaneously solving all problems, curing all diseases etc", that he was in fact exaggerating and speaking out of turn - so the criticism was valid
3. The framing of my criticism as "nuuuh, Leo never said ONLY he is God" is a strawman - a complete fiction you invented.

This is just what we can agree on, and to be honest I could go on for a long time posting more quotes which I'm sure Leo would also agree are exaggerated, but the examples above are fine to make my point.

So when the outside world says something like "this sounds delusional", and you all rush into defense mode and say "Adeptus is dishonest" or "Adeptus knows nothing", then just think back to this. It took a prick like me to stand up and highlight the truth which you guys all claim to hold so dear, and even now when faced with an admission from Leo, you still cling on to your fantasy, and it makes you look ABSURD.

None of you had the spine to address the "exaggeration", none of you could even acknowledge that "yeah maybe he has a point, even if I don't like the way he said it", and even NOW that Leo has done the heavy lifting for you and admitted that there is some validity behind all this, you still struggle with reality. That you wrap this up in a framework of "enlightenment" and "truth-seeking" is insane, and this should answer your question about why Actualized attracts so much negative attention - you bring it on yourselves through your own defensive cult-like behaviour, and lack of critical thinking.

Of course Leo cannot choose his audience, but when I see zealotry such as this then I feel embarrassed on his behalf - is this Actualized? Are you really even following Leo's work, or are you just a fanatical mob rushing to blindly defend any perceived attack against your guru? 

In terms of criticism this one is done, the ink has dried on the facts - try and learn from this experience, and move on.

Leo - thank you for taking the time to respond. Regardless of our disagreements it is appreciated.