How to be wise

Is God wrong?

30 posts in this topic

Ah Gd. If Reality is God,it is just my claim. God=Love=Truth how it can be wrong?!

Truth is all there is and can ever be. 

On 12/7/2020 at 8:50 PM, How to be wise said:

I’m currently reading ‘conversations with god’. Just like Leo said, it’s very profound. But there’s one thing that I can’t seem to agree with God on. God says that some souls return to Earth to awaken their fellow humans. But this is a materialistic perspective. It’s saying that there are other people and a planet, neither of which is true. Only I exist. Who is there to awaken if other people are just imaginary? Why would you ‘return’ for people that don’t actually exist?

Whatever we are, we are. Look at us talking to you. That's who. We're all essentially extensions of each other and have the ability to influence one another both directly and indirectly.

We would return to let them know that they too exist as infinitely as we do. And also that they should seek an ever growing level of self knowledge to better enjoy the ride and make it better for others... Before this one is over.

This moment, awareness and your intrinsic self might be infinite, but the abstraction that is your unique self might not be something you can experience forever.

Edited by SourceCodo

Gone

On 8/12/2020 at 5:50 AM, How to be wise said:

I’m currently reading ‘conversations with god’. Just like Leo said, it’s very profound. But there’s one thing that I can’t seem to agree with God on. God says that some souls return to Earth to awaken their fellow humans. But this is a materialistic perspective. It’s saying that there are other people and a planet, neither of which is true. Only I exist. Who is there to awaken if other people are just imaginary? Why would you ‘return’ for people that don’t actually exist?

The only answer  you will get to this is : it is only a dream. 

No one can give you an answer, so they will say ... it is just a dream bro. 

On 12/7/2020 at 11:08 PM, Osaid said:

It's a relative perspective, not a materialistic one

This.

Once you become the Absolute there is nothing else to do but divide yourself into different perspectives to experience yourself and someday realize your own Infinity again.

So God goes back into its dream to be a player character in the dream but this time to try and awaken all of its other parts that have fragmented off from the whole.  From that finite POV there are others.  From God's POV all is held within One Mind.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

My dog must separate herself from everything to actually be a dog and to be capable to exist as such with her own limits. Ultimately it's not true. It's all One. 

Your human life is exactly like that. It's like a video game. That's why you have egoic emotions and stuff like that. 

From enlightened perspective it's all actually you and what fear can you have for example when survival(value given to it) is literally erased. 

Your mom or your gf doesn't have that perspective for example, so you accept that. That's why they will laugh at you if you say I am God. To be God is to accept everything as yourself. 

So don't be fools, you got life of your human same as them. So... 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

8 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Your human life is exactly like that. It's like a video game. That's why you have egoic emotions and stuff like that. 

From enlightened perspective it's all actually you and what fear can you have for example when survival(value given to it) is literally erased. 

Your mom or your gf doesn't have that perspective for example, so you accept that. That's why they will laugh at you if you say I am God. To be God is to accept everything as yourself. 

So don't be fools, you got life of your human same as them. So... 

Love you brother ❤  why haven't you gone off and become a monk yet?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Love you brother ❤  why haven't you gone off and become a monk yet?

Because it is not honest. 

Could take time off, blast myself to infinity same as Leo but then I am not interested in life anymore at all. Certain problems with it. 

In some way it feels like disrespect to God and creation itself  because you deny your human which is "part" of it all. 

6 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Because it is not honest. 

Could take time off, blast myself to infinity same as Leo but then I am not interested in life anymore at all. Certain problems with it. 

In some way it feels like disrespect to God and creation itself  because you deny your human which is "part" of it all. 

Well said.  You're one of the wisest here buddy :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.