Blackhawk

Scientific study: Women have more power than men in the most important area

120 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Blackhawk  below is some really good advice:

@knakoo

Not just for easier dating and exploration of sexuality, but if you can go much longer in that Nofap state, you can become more powerful than any other man. If you can go years of Nofap, you'd have so much bodily energy, health, recovery rate and mind energy that you'd be focusing and over working on different areas of your life. By the time you've made your life amazing, women will just be gravitated towards you, and then dating and relationships become much easier from that foundation. However, that's still a choice to date and have relationships, because you can go much deeper with Nofap that you'd be more than satisfied that you don't need to date or fuck men/women anymore.

I am on 4 months semen retention to help with my kundalini awakening. I can't really compare to before my kundalini awakening, but I think it helps a lot. 

You can actually do semen retention for years and still fuck! That is what tantra is in part about. You just have to learn non ejaculatory orgasms! Look at this great article to learn more about that: https://www.nateliason.com/blog/multiple-orgasms-men

2 hours ago, Preety_India said:

That's an illusion and a Delusion. 

Sexual attraction is very unconscious. Sexual attraction is the number one reason why people fall into toxic relationships and create dysfunctional families, because they fall in love out of pure attraction, don't use their brains, fall for anyone they are attracted to and make poor choices. 

Attraction is never conscious. At its base level attraction is like pure animal instinct and when you are attracted to someone with that basic instinct,, it's not always the best partner. 

Also logical attraction is rare and comes after a lot of consciousness practice where you train yourself to be attracted to the right people, but not many can manage something like this. It's like training yourself to like organic foods, but ice cream doesn't need any training, you're automatically unconsciously attracted to it and so is the case for junk foods, similarly sexual attraction doesn't happen in the mind, it happens in the brain. And then most young girls end up falling for a bad boy who probably has had a jail record and is dangerous for her kids and herself but her body is still attracted to his looks and style and audacity. It's only conscious practice that makes her get attracted to better dudes with good careers and sound behavior.

Even then if the bad boy improves his career and behavior and general conditions and has the same value to offer as the good guy, and now if she told to make the choice between the good guy and the bad boy, she will still pick the bad guy, in fact she'll be glad to choose him. 

It's like if you're given the choice between organic and junk food, but now the junk food is not unhealthy, it's properties have been changed to make it healthy, you'll instantly select the junk food because your brain loves it, the only reason your brain was being  trained to like organic food is because you consciously know that junk food needs to be avoided since it's bad, if it weren't unhealthy you'd actually eat it more. 

That's how sexual attraction works. At its fundamental level dating and sexual attraction work on dopamine receptions just like video gaming and TV, we're attracted to that which stimulates our brain whether it's unhealthy or not, and in most cases, the things that help with dopamine are generally unhealthy for life but we do it anyway, because we need that dopamine, similarly in dating and sexual attraction, a certain body type or particular personality type stimulates the sexual organs more than other personality types. For example someone who is romantic, carefree, confident is able to emotionally and sexually stimulate whereas someone who is very boring and passive is simply unable to emotionally and sexually stimulate. 

There's a reason why both men and women like flirty and funny people because it releases endorphins and helps sexual release. Whereas a person who is too strict or angry cannot produce such hormones in the other person. 

However the person who is flirty and funny could have genetic disorders not healthy to have children with. Whereas the boring man/woman could be absolutely healthy in their body and mental health, hence they could be very healthy for making families. 

Therefore pure sexual attraction is unconscious and is simply based on brain stimulation by a particular pattern just like sugary sweets create the feeling of hunger or craving, certain bodies/behaviors create the feeling of wanting company/sex. 

So the whole idea that sexual attraction is healthy is rubbish.

Conscious attraction can be considered healthy, but it will need training of the mind to raise consciousness to a level where you begin to like a certain person perceived as healthy, but this is largely like a development process through learning and experience and is not the same as your mental blueprint when you're going through puberty, essentially it's a learning process by which you realize what you really want and slowly being attracted to it, which comes from maturity, but the brain in puberty without any maturity, in its most natural instinctive state, without any learning, does not attract consciously, rather it attracts anything that generates the hormones needed for arousal.

This is the reason why younger girls in puberty are more likely to attract immature bad guys who mistreat them or are unhealthy in behavior whereas matured women attract more conscious partners after developing and learning to attract such partners. 

Don’t want to distract from my earlier reply but a couple things caught my eye here.

1) Sexual attraction is absolutely based on health and genetic fitness. What else would it be based on when sex literally serves the proliferation of genes, and raising a child requires healthy parents? This is only so much an illusion as everything is an illusion. I’m not sure how many times Leo needs to ask you if you would fuck an ugly hobo for you to accept this.

2) Flirty and funny is not just about dopamine and release, it’s also attractive because it implies the social dominance and experience to be relaxed, flirty and funny in the first place. Which again, implies good genes and the stability and ability of a father to successfully raise a child.

3) Conscious does attract conscious, I agree. But there’s still an animalistic component and this is not bad or to be demonized, THAT would be the delusion, and false duality.

4) You’re equating physically unconscious with spiritually unconscious which is not really the same. Attraction happens partly based on genetic stuff, this behavior is then not changed but recontextualised upon awakening.

I would really encourage you to look at any shadow material or trauma underlying your perspective on this. Seems to me you were hurt in your past relationships from various aspects, and now you blame it all on sexual attraction and think you need a more provider type guy and would shame yourself for being sexually attracted to a dominant male, which is actually completely healthy and normal. So that’s a shame.

@Display_Name Great answer, sense the same thing going on. Recontextualization, that’s what awakening is about, yes. @Preety_India Read up on hypergamy, which is what drives female attraction, that’s what he alludes to here. And it’s  also completely natural for women to go from instinctually falling for an alpha to try to engineer “logical attraction” towards the beta providers. Yet women, like men will always remain under the control of God, it’s nature, it’s survival, it’s part of reality. Be aware of nature, don’t try to change it, that’d be akin to teaching a pig to fly (it’ll bother him & won’t amount to anything, in this case you’ll be bothered, God’ll keep loving, I always do ?? ). 

Edited by Mannyb

@Mannyb nobody is talking about changing nature. My point is that it's not all healthy as it seems. I completely understand the hypergamy point, where a woman is automatically attracted to genetic qualities that are best for her children/progeny, yet this is not completely true in every case, it overall looks like that, but one cannot blindly trust this process and so women have to put in conscious efforts in deciding what male they select, in this process they might even want to marry a beta even if they don't feel a strong attraction to him, simply because the beta is in alignment with their values in a relationship. And the beta could be healthier than the alpha she was previously attracted to. That's why sexual attraction can also be unconscious just like anything else, it's not a holy grail. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India It is unconscious indeed. Beta could be healthy obviously just won’t turn her on the way an alpha will. Isn’t logical attraction an oxymoron, thus trying to change nature? Sounds funny tho I’ll give you that, and will use that terminology in the future. Props for acknowledging hypergamy, many would dispute it.

Edited by Mannyb

4 hours ago, MrBON said:

People find this shit unfair and start crying because they dont want to do all the work while others exist.

Well, that's exactly why they aren't getting laid also.

I am absolutely against bitching and moaning.

Yeah, maybe it is unfair, but if waste even one second complaining and not taking action to improve, this sais a LOT about you, why you don't deserve to meet extraordinary women and why you aren't a high quality man.

@Preety_India Before i make my response i must say that i will be refering to developed western countries here. You might be right about x country for example but i am refearing ONLY to the west. Here we go then

1. In theory you are right that guys have more options than girls since they can approach. However there is no rule out there saying girls cannot approach.MOREOVER a girl approaching will have a very easy time since the guy will basically get free date, sex, relationship etc. MOST guys HATE WITH A PASSION to approach. I mean you hate doing that too, so why shouldn't guys hate it? Approaching, rejection etc hurt  EQUALLY much to everyone. You do not like approaching, so don't guys. Therefore in practice like 95 percent of guys will not approach unless they are shit wasted (shit wasted guy is the opposite of attractive) and therefore have very few options, even fewer than a girl of equal value. If the guy approached he would have more options but as i said, the same logic applies to girls. Both genders hate approaching equally, especially pussified western guys so yeah

2. You can always use online dating which are  VERY POPULAR. A shy girl can get a lot of dates from online dating and most guys have very low standards, especially if the girl shows interest.  An average looking girl can easily get as many dates a week as a player hitting the field can if she wants to. You completely ignored online dating on your response but that is the biggest leverage point for shy girls.

3. Yes, unattractive girls have a harder time out there. HOWEVER, a girl that takes care of herself properly will rarely be unattractive. She will be average or more attractive. Ugly guys have it hard too, they have shit confidence that is caused by them being treated like shit by girls all their lives so they suffer too. Just as much.

4. Personality wise all girls have to do is be sweet, caring, cute (behavior wise) and not bitchy. How hard is that honestly?

A guy has to be confident, independent, funny, strong, assertive, dominant, witty etc etc. Being kind caring and sweet comes more naturally in today's world than being strong, dominant and confident. We do not live in the stone age anymore and these "strength" traits are rarely developed due to our comfortable lives. You honestly have no idea how difficult is for a guy these days to act in that strong charming way that you girls like. It is a lot more natural for us due to our upbringing to be nice, sweet, caring , kind and "cute". I am not saying that it is wrong to be more assertive, it is just a struggle we have and you don't , this struggle of growing balls.

Would love to hear your response. By the way i am not saying girls have an easier time in GENERAL. Girls have issues that guys don't, but they are outside of dating. Fear of rape, periods, giving birth, having to balance work and raising child, crazy emotional fluctuations etc are issues guys don't have. However, i was strictly refearing to the domain of dating.

Edited by MrBON

1 minute ago, MrBON said:

However there is no rule out there saying girls cannot approach

You lost me here. Girls don't approach. Simple. 

@Preety_India Why not? Why should we approach? Of course you will say that because approaching is annoying and scary af and you dont like that burden. We will take it if we have to but at least don' complain about "dating being skweed against women".

I

@MrBON then don't complain that dating is skewed against men either lol. 

Men who know how to game right end up getting the women they want and they don't sit around complaining how they have it all bad. 

@Preety_India Same can be said for women. Plenty of ways for women to make themselves more attractive.

"If a man games well he will get girls".

With that logic people in poor countries should not complain about money because if they "knew how to run a business" they would be rich and not have issues with money. If you have to be on the top 10 percent to get a basic need met then there is something seriously wrong. I do not see females complaining about being incels and not getting sex and love. You cannot say that females complain less in general than men, it is just that this is NOT an issue for them. It is an issue for men though. 

I love how you keep ignoring online dating which completly debunks all your "girl needs to be social" bs

Edited by MrBON

@MrBON  then what are you exactly complaining about?

And what do you seek to achieve from this? 

I'm done with this discussion with you. It's not going anywhere.. You can keep going on with your narrative that women have it easier and men have it so much harder, but you don't want to see that it can be hard for women as well, I'm not gonna carefully calibrate how much hard it is for each gender. 

I have no idea where you're going with this. It leads you nowhere other than some black pill mentality that men just can't get women because it's so hard. 

Look, we have a population of a 7 billion on this planet, wouldn't have been possible if men weren't getting women. 

Go out and talk to girls. Sitting in a room with statistics and gender study and who has it easy or difficult, what's is this going to do? 

Yea dating is hard, hard for both gender, there is no obligation in the world that every woman should be made available to a man, if I wanted the best man I'd have to work hard to gain his attention. 

This is like going for fishing and also complaining how hard fishing is. 

Well then don't fish if it's so hard. The fish is definitely not flying and dropping on your plate. 

@Preety_India I never claimed i used any studies, i don't even believe those studies.

You are the one that started this by saying that "dating is rigged against women", i should be the one telling you to stop complaining since you are making these kind of statements.

I never said that females have life easier, it is overall balanced, i could even say easier for men. Females struggle in domains other than dating but when it comes to the domain of dating i feel like it is a bit easier for them since guys do 90 percent of the work in the courtering process and i am sick and tired of seeing  the females i know have it effortless while the guys i know struggling (amazing guys btw). Personally i love being a guy and would not change my gender if given the choice.

I do not beleive in the blackpill, i never said if a guy is below 5/10 in looks he will never get a girl and girls only care about looks and personality is useless etc etc, the typical blackpill stuff. I despise that shit with a passion.

Sorry if what i say comes off as a bit mean or sexist but i honestly think we are both biased in our agendas so no need to continue this conversation.

I wish you a good day and life

Kind regards

7 hours ago, MrBON said:

i am sick and tired of seeing  the females i know have it effortless while the guys i know struggling (amazing guys btw).

7 hours ago, MrBON said:

"If a man games well he will get girls".

With that logic people in poor countries should not complain about money because if they "knew how to run a business" they would be rich and not have issues with money. If you have to be on the top 10 percent to get a basic need met then there is something seriously wrong. I do not see females complaining about being incels and not getting sex and love. You cannot say that females complain less in general than men, it is just that this is NOT an issue for them. It is an issue for men though. 

7 hours ago, MrBON said:

An average looking girl can easily get as many dates a week as a player hitting the field can if she wants to.

12 hours ago, MrBON said:

A shy girl will have just as much abudance of guys as a player will have of girls.

12 hours ago, MrBON said:

Girls have to exist, guys have to do all that work and be awsome.

Exactly. 

Females have it so much easier than men when it comes to dating. It's a huge difference, and it's unfair as hell. Women don't even need to approach, like Preety_India said.

Stop denying or trying to diminish this obvious fact.

These debates gets heated only because some people deny or diminish the fact.

I would be happy if everyone would just accept and acknowledge this fact, then I wouldn't need to write this message even.

The response to this from you guys are usually: "Stop complaining. Work on yourself."  That doesn't change the fact. Understand? Your "Stop complaining, work on yourself" comment doesn't change anything. The fact still remains.

And also, stop thinking that all males have the capacity to improve so much that he can be on the top 10% or 2% males.

Not everyone has the capacity to become a math professor, even if that person works hard on trying to become one.

Edited by Blackhawk

@Blackhawk Why do you care if other people agree with you on this? If it's a fact, then others' opinions shouldn't matter to you. Do you go around discussing that the Earth is round instead of flat? Do you get pissed if someone says the Earth is flat?

What other people are trying to point out to you is that this "top 10% males" or "top 2%" is a limiting belief that actually hurts your results. It's in your mind and you end up having an inferiority complex that works through your subconscious. Thus making it even harder for you. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I used to have trouble with dating when I was younger. Today I have full abundance. This top 10% bullshit doesn't even enter my mind, when I am with a girl there is only the present moment.

Edited by Gili Trawangan

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

7 minutes ago, Gili Trawangan said:

@Blackhawk Why do you care if other people agree with you on this? If it's a fact, then others' opinions shouldn't matter to you. Do you go around discussing that the Earth is round instead of flat? Do you get pissed if someone says the Earth is flat?

What other people are trying to point out to you is that this "top 10% males" or "top 2%" is a limiting belief that actually hurts your results. It's in your mind and you end up having an inferiority complex that works through your subconscious. Thus making it even harder for you. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I used to have trouble with dating when I was younger. Today I have full abundance. This top 10% bullshit doesn't even enter my mind, when I am with a girl there is only the present moment.

Yes I actually do get pissed if someone for example says that earth is flat. I get pissed every time when someone believes in falsehood, and I want to have a discussion with that person, because Truth is my passion, and I deeply hate falsehood.

It's not a belief.

Well then you are on the top 10% at least, you are just unaware of it.

Edited by Blackhawk

BrooOooOoo. You have potential to get chicks. Don't worry about who has it easier!! 

13 hours ago, Preety_India said:

@MrBON then don't complain that dating is skewed against men either lol. 

Men who know how to game right end up getting the women they want and they don't sit around complaining how they have it all bad. 

I do agree with her on this; males do have more potential for dating outside their league and more power in making things happen whereas women are more dependent on their appearance however even for men with game their appearance is still a sizeable factor in how far they can take it.

Some girls do approach however, I’ve been approached sometimes and guys that look better than me have been approached quite a bit. From then on, if the guy finds her attractive too it’s just a done deal.

Not to mention dating apps.

Both sides right now are victimizing.

Edited by Display_Name

I'm cracking down on all victim rationalization threads related to getting laid.

Don't let me catch you justifying why you are too lazy to talk to girls.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.