Blackhawk

Scientific study: Women have more power than men in the most important area

120 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, mmKay said:

"Confirmation bias"

The study happened to pop up infront of my face, I didn't search for it.

8 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

No I'm not sure what I did there.

confirmation-bias

14 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

The study happened to pop up infront of my face, I didn't search for it.

That doesn't prove absolutely anything.

And that the majority of women have more power than men in the private life also means that they have more decision power over things like what the family will do on vacation, what clothes the children should wear, furnishings in the home, etc.

Just interesting that science confirms all this.

For people who can swedish: 

https://www.dn.se/ledare/erik-helmerson-havererar-familjen-om-mamma-slapper-makten/

https://www.dn.se/kultur/catia-hultquist-dragkampen-mellan-konen-kan-bli-rena-slagfaltet-pa-tinder/

12 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

That doesn't prove absolutely anything.

Your claim of confirmation bias doesn't magically cause the study to be wrong.

"Earth is round."

*Finds a study which shows that the earth is round*

"The existence of that study is just a confirmation bias. So the earth is flat."

Ok now we know that earth is flat. Thank you for making me realize it.

Edited by Blackhawk

@Blackhawk  I don't know, maybe you can say that the majority of women in Sweden have more power, but then there is Islam, eastern religions, castes, arranged marriage, patriarchy, that is far more wide spread than gender equality.

2 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

And that the majority of women have more power than men in the private life also means that they have more decision power over things like what the family will do on vacation, what clothes the children should wear, furnishings in the home, etc.

what's your point? I don't know too many dads who are in conflict with their wives over what their kids should wear or how the kitchen should be redecorated. 

"science finally proved that I'm justified in my victim mentality" xD

If you had stumbled across a study that said that men have more power "in the most important area" would you've posted it here too?

Edited by Godhead

3 hours ago, bejapuskas said:

@Blackhawk  I don't know, maybe you can say that the majority of women in Sweden have more power, but then there is Islam, eastern religions, castes, arranged marriage, patriarchy, that is far more wide spread than gender equality.

The majority of participants were actually in US.

29 minutes ago, Godhead said:

"science finally proved that I'm justified in my victim mentality" xD

If you had stumbled across a study that said that men have more power "in the most important area" would you've posted it here too?

Hypothetical scenario.

With that logic you can also dismiss all studies which shows that earth is round, etc.

This isn't about me. Just read the fucking study with neutral eyes. How hard can it be. Ironically enough it's you guys who warp something which is supposed to be neutral and informative into a thing about me, so you dismiss it.

"Nope the study is wrong because Blackhawk has problems with women and he told us about the study".

Whatever. I feeI that I'm done with you guys. I will try to stop posting here.

Edited by Blackhawk

2 hours ago, Lyubov said:

what's your point? I don't know too many dads who are in conflict with their wives over what their kids should wear or how the kitchen should be redecorated. 

I'd hope not ??

Then there's surely things men could generally have more power in, like organising finances, legal documents, driving LOL

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

I would like to remind that number of males and females in relationships are very similar.

2 hours ago, Lyubov said:

30 minutes ago, Moon said:

I'd hope not ??

Then there's surely things men could generally have more power in, like organising finances, legal documents, driving LOL

This is actually interesting and educative.

I see now how people are projecting their shit on a study which actually is neutral and informative. And seeing it through their colored glasses. So this is how it happens.

It's obviously not entirely neutral and objective, but it's clearly much more neutral and objective than the shitstorm here.

Edited by Blackhawk

10 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

It's obvious that you're just bragging about how awesome you are and how much all women want you, if not consciously, then subconsciously. Yeah you know I'm right. So stop with that shit. This isn't a advertisement for you. And also all other awesome men: stop it. You just come here to show off.

giphy.gif

24 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

This is actually interesting and educative.

I see now how people are projecting their shit on a study which actually is neutral and informative. And seeing it through their colored glasses. So this is how it happens.

It's obviously not entirely neutral and objective, but it's clearly much more neutral and objective than the shitstorm here.

Yes they're not entirely neutral and the articles using these studies are even more biased lol

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

This is a self-improvement forum.

The idea is to, like, improve yourself, rather than making up excuses for why you can't.

Change yourself so girls want you. This idea never even occured to your brilliant scientists.

Self-improvement is a non-zero sum game. It makes no difference what the others guys are doing. Just improve yourself.

There are millions of single women just waiting for a great guy to come along. A great guy is not born, he is self-made.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

The study happened to pop up in front of my face, I didn't search for it.

Searching is a motivational dynamic, yet not necessary. There is also attraction, attention and the lens of perception one wears.

There are reasons why these types of "studies" are "happening to pop up" in front of your face. It's not random popping up and detached, objective observation happening. There are other forces at play, yet a mind would need to expand beyond it's current conscious level to become aware of it and observe it. 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Change yourself so girls want you. This idea never even occured to your brilliant scientists.

The research paper wasn't about that. There is other research made about what you are talking about.

18 hours ago, Roy said:

Because of the sex marketplace. Relationships have a lot of factors but the main base reason we get into relationships is because you want a steady supply of sex/ability to produce children. Women are the gatekeeps because they are only willing to give so much, while men are ravenous with how much they want. This creates a leverage of power for women because men are willing to lower their standards to get what they want more than women are. In other words, women are smarter and respect themselves more on average lmao, so men are literally shooting themselves in the foot and sabotaging their own position by being so horny.

That only explains one part of it though. Another huge part of the value imbalance is everyone is selfish and always wants a partner who is better than them. Unless you're a narcissist I guess.

Women are not "smarter" in this context, this is just biology. A man can be very attracted to woman that he considers less attractive than him. Like a "9 male" can be very attracted by a "7 female". The opposite is not true. Women seem to be attracted only to men they consider at least as attractive as them. Though a hot woman told me once that when she ovulates, she feels like she could sleep with anyone, so who knows ! :)

@Blackhawk Try semen retention for a few weeks or months. It will change your relationships with women and people in general and maybe change your perspective on this. And if you start approaching some girls as well that is even better ! 

Read this if you need some convincing on semen retention :

https://www.reddit.com/r/NoFap/comments/dqwuat/benefits_after_50_days_of_semen_retention/

Edited by knakoo

I didn't read the article. It's too long, and too formal. Can anyone summarize the main ideas?

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey