Raze

Should I buy RSD Tyler's final pickup program?

21 posts in this topic

RSD Tyler says he is selling his last pickup program hot seat at home and this is the last day to get it. Has anyone else gotten it? Is it worth it?

How much does it cost ?

I wish I had enough money to just buy it. If I had a lot more savings I would.

I didn’t investigate the field but he is talking too general and not getting deep.

But he is the most popular I guess.
Maybe Leo can light on some good material on the topic.

11 minutes ago, Heaven said:

I didn’t investigate the field but he is talking too general and not getting deep.

But he is the most popular I guess.
Maybe Leo can light on some good material on the topic.

He goes as deep as one can go in his programs.

I actually just bought it. I didnt look deep into it yet, since the structure of the program is week based and I dont want to skip it, but so far it looks rock solid man. Only issue now is, that I have no idea how I will go about completing the missions in lockdown :D

RSD's original live Hotseat weekend seminars were definitely worth the $300.

The live footage blows your mind open as far as what you imagine is possible in game.

Although a lot of the game is deliberately flashy and not really as practical as less flashy methods. But still that flashy game can build up your confidence and balls.

The original Hotseat helped me grow the balls to do some ballsy direct approaches which was important in my development.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I have't watched Tyler's stuff, yet...

RSD Max's Hot Seat is for sure worth it. 20 hours or something of footage of him approaching girls. You have everything there, nightgame, daygame, boring stuff, flashy stuff, short videos, uncut material, everything really. Motivated by his course I have kissed a girl for the first time in my life, and also was a beast at a music festival a few weeks later. Approaching was so easy, I just knew what to do, because I have already seen it.

The Five Principles of Natural Seduction by James Marshall is a great product too, although a little bit more expensive.

Quite honestly, none of their products are that good anymore. Their original stuff is good, you can find that online. Their current courses will provide some value, but not enough to help you get laid. Stick to their old shit. The flashy stuff gets in the way and you don't need all that bullshit to get women. I personally recommend Occam's Razor by John Anthony Lifestyle, which is a more practical, step-by-step approach. All the fluff and bullshit is thrown out the window. But, he's a fucking-dick and trashes RSD as much as he can. However, the course and advice are legit. Otherwise, I recommend Systems by Todd, but it can get really complex. It should level-up your verbals. 

Edited by Pudgey

@Raze i bought it. It's good. My wing got it for free from google. I felt bad. 

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

@Leo Gura I currently am not able to buy his course at the moment ... but I am willing to invest like that soon.

Do you have any other courses or pick up artists I could buy from / watch that provide that same balsy/Flashy approaches that I could emulate, But that aren't scams or Bullshit. 

I am asking because I could see faster confidence growth with that style. 

Damn this is the 5th time he's offering it for the last time, gotta go quick

Hahah, this is the RSD I remember that took my game to another level, if the product is anything like this and touches over main attraction sticking points like vibe, frame, congruence, paradigm, overcoming limiting beliefs ect. This will be the only course you need when it comes to building attraction, buy it

1 hour ago, Bando said:

That's what gets you laid.

1 hour ago, Bando said:

Hahah, this is the RSD I remember that took my game to another level, if the product is anything like this and touches over main attraction sticking points like vibe, frame, congruence, paradigm, overcoming limiting beliefs ect. This will be the only course you need when it comes to building attraction, buy it

That’s some nice flow, mind space and creating reality. And not just for pickup. What he’s describing can be applied to socializing in general and flowing with life. 

Will he release this stuff again in the future. 

I want this but I would like to buy it later. 

I don't like this scarcity stuff. 

1 hour ago, Striving for more said:

I don't like this scarcity stuff. 

It's just a marketing gimmick.

Owen has been saying that "this is the last hotseat" since 2012 when I went.

The program itself was great though. No regrets.

@Raze I got it and implemented some of the stuff he mentioned and i can say its a solid program. i havent been thru the whole program but trust me its solid. he talks about principles not like technique based stuff much. every technique falls under the principles he talks about. ill say go for it. 

On 08/12/2020 at 5:13 PM, Bando said:

WAIT WHAT?!

Frank Yang is picking up chicks with RSDTyler...

lmfao

@Leo Gura I’d pay a lot of money to see y’all in one video hahah

"The journey never ends, the point of arrival is always now."