mmKay

Value in Healthy Stage blue ?! ⛪?

12 posts in this topic

Inspired by this post, I'd like to come together and brainstorm the positive aspects of a conservative worldview and overall healthy stage blue. 

We do have a certain bias against it on this forum as it's prone to closedmindedness and induce cringe / cognitive dissonance since most of us are at least orange to yellow. 

Allow me to pitch the first one : I noticed that for example, back when I was going to school, having a main structure in my life and being told what to do with most of my time had a" healthy "  effect on my mental health, as in being around people constantly rather than self-isolated, having a meaning system ( grades, scoring on tests = good , late to school, slacking on homework = bad. . . ). 

Maybe not the best example, but it's to get the ball rolling. I'll add some more as they come up in my mind. 

IMG_20201206_183731.jpg

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

Healthy stage blue gives you impulse control against red tendencies. It forces you to think before acting where as a red person would just lie, cheat, steal and murder. A blue person is more likely to stop, see how immoral it is because their authority says so, and then not act on that immediate impulse. 

Healthy stage blue is also important when it comes to minding other people's boundaries. For example, most toddlers are developmentally at stage red. They need structure and they need someone with authority who won't waver on their boundaries when they have a tantrum. Those boundaries may lack nuance at this age, but that type of black and white thinking to an extent is important for that stage of a child's development when they are learning basic social cues. At that age, it is not the time to introduce the child to moral relativity and gray thinking or they will rationalize their bad behavior instead of learning since they are at a lower stage of consciousness where they are still forming their egos and identities. It's important to have a solid identity before we go ahead and start deconstructing it later on.  

To see healthy stage blue, you need to understand why the stage came up in the first place and how it mitigates the excess of the previous stage. 

Edited by soos_mite_ah

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

Blue puts the fear of God into violent Red. Its great. ??

Dont look at me! Look inside!

order, structure, morality, rules, regulations, social contract internalization, higher purpose, discipline, humility, collective consciousness(although more contracted than stage green collective consciousness)

Yup, even though I'm a leftist by todays standards I actually consider myself quite conservative in mentality.  At the foundation, it's a mentality that values taking maximal personal responsibility for absolutely everything in your life. 

The difference between a modern conservative and me is that I still value changing the landscape and environment for the purpose of advancing society.  The difference between me and modern leftists is that I don't let myself or others off the hook for their having their own autonomy and being able to take responsibility for themselves to pull themselves up by their bootstraps.  

Nah, you need to integrate some healthy non-Blue if you think conditioning is good. The only thing Blue is good for is DISCIPLINE. ;)

Healthy stage Blue definitely puts away a lot of the unhealthy parts of stage Red. 

It's very useful in grounding and of course it also becomes a foundation or basis for Stage Green. 

Stage Green cannot be stage Green without a healthy blue at its core. 

4pci13.jpg

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I need to work on my discipline and looking at healthy blue examples helps

Edited by Lyubov

10 hours ago, Lyubov said:

I need to work on my discipline and looking at healthy blue examples helps

Gandhi, maybe? I think he is healthy blue with a visionary aspect.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

Let's not forget each stage includes the stages before it. So Orange will have an integrated Blue, Green will have an integrated Orange, etc. So a Green person like Vaush will accept certain points of the Blue worldview (discipline, laws, love of country, etc.) but won't get caught up in them if they start being detrimental.

Healthy Blue to me would be someone like Mr Rogers or Theodore Roosevelt.

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

@Apparition of Jack I think mr Roger's has a good but of green in him. In his show, he spoke up for civil rights, talked about feminism, and was anti war (because of the Vietnam war). I believe he was also vegetarian for moral reasons. But I will also say that his general wholesome image is very palatable to a stage blue person if that makes sense. 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/7064322/amp&ved=2ahUKEwiK58WKpr3tAhVQY6wKHRb0BnkQFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw0hU0XiRy6wPS3G47XkFElV&ampcf=1

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

@Apparition of Jack 

"Let's not forget each stage includes the stages before it"

Yes and no. You aren't like 100% one color and you mostly have aspects to integrate from lower stages. 

So you may  be 60% orange as your gravity centre and have  splash of other stages here and there. And some shadow reactions towards red for example. 

Fully integrating a lower stage and completely transcending it takes conscious effort imo. 

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered