Hotaka

Dream about Leo

18 posts in this topic

Here is a dream I had about Leo just now. It is 1:29 am in Brisbane Australia and I have just woken up from this dream and feel to report it.

So, here it goes. Sorry if I can't remember all the details or the whole story/scenario/course of events, but this is what I have in my mind right now from what I have gathered.

-There was an issue with my car, it was not where I left it or something like that. So I went to seek information from people I knew/know as the previous location of the car was near where they were located. I was talking to these friends of mine (from like 8 years ago) and one of them wanted to fight me towards the end of this interaction...

-I am in a new environment, (I can't remember the details or the exact order of events but I'll give you bits and pieces). I am outdoors, walking by a sort of public area where there are seats and people hanging out etc, not that many, just a few (under 10). I look to the left at a group of people sitting down and slowly shift my view along to the right where suddenly I see Leo sitting on a bench. The bench was like a long built in cement bench.

-First impression, he is powerful, as I know he is, in contrast to all the people around him. As in, an expanding energy field around him, centered and supported by his head, but extending all within and around his body. It is as if his head were the transmitter and receiver of the antenna. Yeah and all that. Very powerful.

-I look at him. At some point in here I start to see the colour red all over him. Not sure why, must be an energetic thing. A colour pinky red, but more red than pink. I guess just red but not that strong. So he seemed weaker and less powerful.

-I try to catch his attention. What I do is I look deeply into his eyes, and do the Indian head wobble thing, which reminds me of the infinity symbol and the kundalini at the same time. I do this to him so I know that he sees that I can understand these things and so he also feels my energy and knowledge as a result.

-Anyway he sees me, I know he felt what I sent, but then I see he has no further interest. So I go and sit at the bench where that group of people on the left was.

-I find my self sitting next to two girls who are completely trusting me and giving me all their attention etc. Here I am feeling 'Oh yes I am now proving to Leo that I can pick up chicks and have them all in my command with no effort at all'. So to take this further, I put my arm around them both. 'Too easy I think, I have them now'. Then I start making out with them one at a time, still too easy, and very enjoyable at that. Then soon enough I realise that one of them has a dick (the one lying down). So I ask her: 'are you a guy?' and she says: 'yes'. After this I realise the other one has a dick as well and I am shocked they are both men, and leave in shock.

-I see Leo is now painted half black half white. I ask myself which side is which, because I thought 'this must be important'. Funny enough the left was white, and the right black. (In my opinion this is because the left needs more light, and the right needs more mystery irrationality and uncertainty). He is doing a sort of fire twirling/poi activity but not with fire or poi, but two black flags that are almost like a cloak, or two cloaks, but flags that you can dance around with.

-I am now with Leo. (I can't remember everything but I'll give you bits and pieces)

-A man puts an offering into a post box. Meat patties that are still warm/hot. These aren't necessarily to be eaten either, they are just an offering. Seemed a bit strange, but I thought: 'ohwell'.

-Leo is showing me a video clip, it is of a kid getting magnetically or energetically pulled towards a cement guardrail with graffiti on it and then getting pulled into doing double backflips just a few centimetres away from it while floating in the air. Can't explain it, but not that important. It is playing over and over again, as if this is the movie that Leo wants to show me because it is related to what he is trying to tell me. The story.

-What Leo is telling me is that him and his girlfriend were bullied in school. I heard him saying this but couldn't do anything about it.

-Then, in this same situation/scene, I am looking at him and see his front teeth a bit out, a bit like that dumb 'way up your butt' meme someone made about him on the enlightenment jokes thread. He reminds me of some smart nerd with dark hair I have seen somewhere who is the main character of some story, like a hero. I start to tell him this, like 'You remind me of...' Then I am stopped. Either by him, me or something else. And I realise something, like, that it is not really that good when people say that you remind them of someone.

-I say 'Illness is what happens when someone sees you looking like someone else, or something else, something that exists, but that isn't you'.

-At some point here I feel really wise, like I could be Leo's teacher or work together with him or something, as associates, like a team. I am thinking this because at this point he is showing me the computer with the actualized.org website on it and he has it open for me to choose or decide what I want for it. He trusts my judgement.

-Suddenly the roles are switched, Leo seems way more powerful than me. He is conjuring all sorts of people in the environment. All these people are passing me by and they are created by him (I am walking down stairs, and so are they/him/Leo as them and some of them are passing me by. I am basically surrounded, they are basically everywhere coming from everywhere). He is them. They are all forms he is playing with (To show me something I guess). He is in many places at once, and I realise from seeing all these people that it is possible to be in more than one body at once. I feel it is quite intense and overwhelming, but I feel I can handle it. There is a lot of energy there.

-At some point in this situation I remember being confused by Leo constantly changing his form, but then I remember: 'God is a shapeshifter'.

-I get too comfortable and almost jokingly slide myself on my stomach on the ground which was made of slippery shiny tiles and then suddenly Leo shows me that there is no time for kidding and he is also serious, and in his play of form, causes with quick reflex in response to my lying down action to cause a build up of entities coming up and catching up to me almost coming up my ass. I realise I can't do that.

-Anyway, after this of course I respect Leo more.

-Once again someone is putting meat patties into a postbox (Why? Haha).

-I am dancing in the street, not really dancing, actually doing nothing at all, I am completely still, but I am dancing. You know, I am still and the world is moving around me so it looks like I am dancing. I need to exert nothing to move, the flow is perfect, the momentum is there with no resistance or potency lost along the way. The harmony is there. People are saying: 'he is doing classical dancing'. I don't mind that people are watching me, but after a while it becomes too much, because I realise I can do actually anything with my body, including actually flying, which I started to do here, before I realised that I did not want to be seen with this much power. Too much.

What do you think this dream represents? That is, the meaning behind all that craziness. 

one day this will all be memories

33 minutes ago, kag101 said:

What do you think this dream represents? That is, the meaning behind all that craziness. 

@kag101

Thank you Kag for responding. It means a lot to me :) -especially because this dream means a lot to me. I felt very good immediately after this, as I woke up, because I felt a connection to Leo, and I knew the connection was real.

It was dream within a dream you could say. In the dream I knew everything is a dream, but I wasn't quite lucid, as in a lucid dream where you know your ordinary life stands outside of it, just to give some further information.

*'In all this craziness' I can see sense, it all makes sense to me, which makes it real, real enough to work with, so to say.*

-The first circumstance, where there are problems with my car, it just represents problems with identity and Karma: Parts of yourself that are split off and left all over the place, sometimes to let go of sometimes to make sure you can find and take better care of this time. In the case of a car, it is a very important vehicle, like your body, it gets you from point A to point B, so you don't want to lose it or mismanage it.

-The old friend wanting to fight me shows that most people, when they truly know you will want to fight you, because they feel threatened by your strength and abandoned by you such that they need to get revenge or balance all accounts. See, in some cases, if you are the one (spiritually realising), you may need to do this to others, but in this case it is fair, because you are on a balance beam and following equality, but they are out of balance, so any revenge they want to get on you will not in any way be fair play or right or useful :) 

-The fact that @Leo Gura is sitting in public makes sense to me, because Leo is not one of those spiritual teachers or sages that is isolated from the world, such that he is unable to interact with the forces of the world as they exist in the modern day. He is ready for any force as it exists in this world and beyond. Basically he is ready to respond to and interact with without being destroyed (such as to not be undermined)(to be on an even playing field) with any force entity or movement that could possibly exist anywhere in all of the possibilities of existence. Infinite possibilities, and he is ready for all of them.

-Colour red reminds me of two things. That tuna or salmon extract stuff he takes that I saw him explain about in one of his videos about supplements. And also the colour of his username on this forum.

-Indian head wobble (I hope you guys know what I mean, it's something people do in India that I saw when I visited there for five months, it is to say 'hello' and 'yes' and stuff. And approval or acknowledgement). I did this to Leo because... well, it's cool that they do that, and like I said it's the infinity symbol expressed through the head and kundalini because that is kind of the movement the cobra makes when the man plays the flute to it I think *energy rising*.

-Chicks with dicks: I don't know, just that the chicks that are easy to get have dicks, so they fuck you over. They are fucking you, not you them ;)

- @Leo Gura Leo half black half white, it's all there explained in the post above, no need to explain anything further :)

-Offering of meat patties into a post box, I don't know, you can figure it out yourself, your guess is just as good as mine :)

-Video clip and Leo telling me about his past. Well, we all have a past, and some of us have been bullied. I don't know if Leo was ever bullied or not in his life, that is not very important to me.

MEAT IN POSTBOX: Using analogy, images or new units of information to deliver a message to someone. For example in the forum. Like what Leo does. It was probably actually @Leo Gura putting that meat in the post box.

-Eg: I remember him talking about religious fundamentalists as 'donkey'.

-Eg: Recently, I think yesterday, he called someone who wanted to jump ahead too quickly 'grasshopper.

:);)

This was a dream completely about yourself, and it sounds like it was an awesome experience. ☺️ Do you idolise Leo?  I wonder if the neck movements is good for anything energeticly? or at least for loosening up.. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

Since a few months ago my dreams started to take the form of extremely creative metaphors and lessons.  Similar to how you describe your dreams, so I can relate to having dreams like that.  Sometimes they offer perspectives that you were aware of subconsciously that help you see something from a different angle.  Sometimes they force me to see an aspect of myself or life that I've been ignoring.  Or even give me basic advice on how to go about life.  I actually value this quite a bit.  Although, I've had some pretty nasty vivid and bizarre nightmares too.  Even then though, they always had some sort of helpful narrative pointer to consider.  

Edited by Heart of Space

Just now, seeking_brilliance said:

This was a dream completely about yourself, and it sounds like it was an awesome experience. ☺️ Do you idolise Leo?  I wonder if the neck movements is good for anything energeticly? or at least for loosening up.. 

@seeking_brilliance

Haha. What is myself? What do you mean when you say: 'This was a dream completely about yourself'? Are you trying to isolate me when you say this? Well, you're not doing a very good job at this :);)

Is your dream completely about yourself? Such that, the dream is only relevant to the one perspective that you are, in space and time? Like, a point in the middle of your brain?

No one person can tell another person: 'This was a dream completely about yourself'.

Yes it was an awesome experience.

I do not idolise anyone or anything.

Neck movements are irrelevant. They are only relevant to the dream :);)

4 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

Since a few months ago my dreams started to take the form of extremely creative metaphors and lessons.  Similar to how you describe your dreams, so I can relate to having dreams like that.  Sometimes they offer perspectives that you were aware of subconsciously that help you see something from a different angle.  Sometimes they force me to see an aspect of myself or life that I've been ignoring.  Or even give me basic advice on how to go about life.  I actually value this quite a bit.  Although, I've had some pretty nasty vivid and bizarre nightmares too.  

Thank you @Heart of Space for your insights. :)

Just now, Heart of Space said:

Thank you for sharing your dream with us, I enjoyed reading it.  

@Heart of Space You're welcome. Don't thank me, I didn't create this dream, haha :) But yes, I did share it :) 

2 minutes ago, Hotaka said:

Who created this dream? Wasn't me.

What do you mean by that?

Breathing in, I calm my body.

Breathing out, I smile.

3 minutes ago, FredFred said:

@FredFred

Well, here's the thing. The dream just happened. I didn't create it.

7 minutes ago, FredFred said:

@FredFred

This might help:

'This leads to the untenable proposition that the world is both real and unreal, which is self-contradictory. If the world is sat, real, it cannot be asat, unreal, and vice versa. From this contradiction the Advaitin concludes that the world is different from both sat and asat; it is sad-asad-vilak a a ṣ ṇ . Such a fact defies the laws of logical thinking; hence, it is anirvacanīya. Another word used in the same sense is mithyā. In common parlance mithyā means illusion or falsehood, but in Advaita Vedanta it means something ‘mysterious’. The terms mithyā, anirvacanīya, and sad-asad-vilak a a ṣ ṇ are treated as more or less synonymous; they describe what is known as vyāvahārika-sattā. It is Brahman appearing as the world under the influence of its mysterious power known as māyā or ajñāna.'

From: - https://www.vedanta.gr/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/SwBhajan_4BasicPrincAdvVed_ENA4.pdf -

@Hotaka

I also had many dreams about Leo. 

He is usually a certain fixed way in the dream. I don't remember a lot of details of the dreams though except that I saw Leo in those. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I once had a dream about waking up and seeing his new video "What is Creation?".

I hoped that the video would come up a few days later, but unfortunately it didn't happen haha.

No psychic abilities here.

I've dreamed about leo a couple times.  One time he put his finger on my third eye and I started getting trippy visuals. Dreams are fun ? 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay