Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lyubov

How to do pick up during the pandemic?

13 posts in this topic

Bars and clubs are sort of out of the question which I've always used. There is one or two places open at night where I am which I may check out but they look a little dead. I have only done day game a bit and there is decent opportunity for this where I am. How to get back into pick up during the pandemic? I think I will do it with a mask perhaps and only outside? I live in a college town with a lot of girls walking around the downtown. 

Edited by Lyubov

It's not gonna work well with a mask.

It may be wiser to invest this time working on some other area of your life, freeing up time for when the masks go away.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 hours ago, Hello from Russia said:

That is some good stuff. Really good content for visualization. Holy hell. New insight I got from this: Be chill, don't give too much attention, and hang out with her. Just talk to her. 

I wanna do more of this, actually gives a good self-image and would be quite relaxing. Talking to girls... hot girls B| 

James is awesome, feeds that imagination.

@Igor82 Yes indeed, James' style is perfect for low-energy guys like myself. Nothing flashy, just a good conversation expressing your intentions.

@Leo Gura

Definately!

I support working on urself/ur career/ your schedules/ life issues more consistently during these times for when the right times arrives. It's a plus getting all that kinda sorted out before commiting to a new relationship or just enrolling in picking up. 

If it's of any help sometime in the past I was especially good at focusing on myself and my goals and keeping away all social distractions. I made way a lot of those times giving up social life when all of my age invested in socializing...but it got a cost that i am currently paying and nowadays i am struggling with. I feel I have to "rush"...that time goes by and i am missing a lot in my life, but lesson learnt...a pandemic showed me ALL the work i should have done and that i got ahead to schedule...but later on, when this all it's kinda gone.

Btw..masks can look nice on some ppl :)

Edited by ertopolice

1 hour ago, ertopolice said:

Btw..masks can look nice on some ppl

If you look like an ogre then this is your time to shine! ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Now incels have a good reason  to approach since the mask will hide their "subhuman" face hahahahahhaha

im 28 rn, ima be damn near 35-40 by the time mask stop being a thing.

1 hour ago, Keyhole said:

Get a really badass mask, beyond that I don't have any advice on the actual pick-up process.

LadyFrankenstein_Facebook.jpg

thanks, this is good advise xD maybe something funny will create a friendly conversation 

2 hours ago, Keyhole said:

Get a really badass mask, beyond that I don't have any advice on the actual pick-up process.

LadyFrankenstein_Facebook.jpg

:D:D:D Nice