Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Romer02

Life purpose insight while doing life purpose course.

3 posts in this topic

I have been doing the life purpose course that Leo offers and it's been great. Today while driving I had this incredible insight randomly come into my mind upon how following your intuition will show others in my family who think that life is about getting a 9-5 job and working till death that following my intuition will show them that doing this could be one of the best things one could do in life. Thinking about my cousins and other family members one day possibly following their life purpose made me shed tears because I thought that if I follow my life purpose and answer the call they would be able to do it one day as well. This also gives me the strength to follow through on my life purpose because it helps my vision become stronger. 

@Romer02 Awesome insight! It's a great feeling knowing how much influence we can have for the good on the ones we love

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

On 12/6/2020 at 3:32 AM, Romer02 said:

Thinking about my cousins and other family members one day possibly following their life purpose made me shed tears because I thought that if I follow my life purpose and answer the call they would be able to do it one day as well.

:x "Be a shining beacon on the darkest of seas."

Looking forward to your life purpose -- let us know if we can chip in with anything. It makes me weep for joy to know that more people in this community are slowly discovering their life purpose. It's like a beautiful sight from a remote viewpoint.