BlackMaze

How to manifest 1 million money?

38 posts in this topic

@platolol i don't believe in quick fixes. I remember watching the secret when it came out. I believed that it's full of shit but still interesting enough to visit their website and download the science of getting rich. They were telling half of the truth they never mentioned action. I know that the book actually works if you do what it says. I want to understand fully why it works and don't know how to start. 

I could read books about it. Can i understand it throught books? Do i need to contemplate specific things for years to understand? Are psychedelics necessary to understand or not? 

Edited by BlackMaze

@BlackMaze Fixing problems may create problems for other people.  The zero-sum game is an equation that no one has really solved and touched on.  

Fixing disease for example, you'd have to tackle a lot of problems in society.  The more fundamental or conscious you are of the problem the deeper you will eventually get metaphysical and realize that the problem is rooted on mindset and a persons ability to be interested be curious enough to question their belief systems.  

Lets say you are a personal trainer, someone comes to you who wants to lose weight to be healthy and to become more confident.  You will have to play some psychology in it and work on their own insecurities and get them to love themselves as they are.  If you do such a good job empowering them, they will probably end up seeing you less because they will be more independent and work out on their own more.  They may never get a six-pack but since you got them to be more confident, they found the love of their life which will also make them busier and have less time to see you.  

You build a society that is deeply fulfilled they will start to consume less.  

53 minutes ago, BlackMaze said:

@RedLine Will it really be easier for the enlightened person to make that one million in comparison to the unenlightened person with the same amount of work and why? 

@Tanz

No. Business habilites are not realted with being a good person. You can be the evilest person in the world and be very good making money at the same time.

This manifestation stuff I guess it is related with a good mindset and clear goals more that something divine.

@Natasha i know that this was my original question but this is not really what i am really interested in. It was just one example and i think i know the practical answer for this now. I want to know how the process of creating stuff as a good life or one million dollars or whatever really works in a deep level. 

You become conscious enough to solve a problem and create an environment where others lives will be elevated and you can earn more than a million dollars.  

Google is an example of that, despite of what people think about them, they have created far more value in peoples lives than the short comings they have.  If you can do a better job than google and become even more elevated than them and you will never have to think about money anymore.  @BlackMaze

@Tanz i really like the more holistic thinking in your answers, thank you! 

Are we creating things with our mindsets? Isn't this the same as making one million out of thin air only more subtly? The deconstruction of science videos were more radical than i believed and i started to slowly realize this. I can't really argue with them. But now i realized that i really know nothing and need some understanding for whatever reason. It's uncomfortable not being able to just trust science and hold it as truth. 

@RedLine i agree but the mindsets are something divine even if the persons having them are 'bad'. 

6 minutes ago, BlackMaze said:

@RedLine i agree but the mindsets are something divine even if the persons having them are 'bad'. 

What do you mean by mindsets are something divine? If you mean from the pov of the Absolute of course everything is divine. But this does´tn explain anything about hte mindset.

If you mean in the relative sense, where "divine" is the ethically/conscius superior stuff (for example help somebody is "more divine" that murder him) , no, I don´t think it is divine because as I said a pschycopath can cultivate that skills.

Edited by RedLine

@RedLine i mean that by mindsets things get created. Wrong word choice. What i mean is that they are a tool that creates things but with metaphysical laws. 

@datamonster this is a simple answer but still i haven't thought about it like this before. Thanks

Edited by BlackMaze

The "metaphysical" aspect of attracting money is release the resistance. Resistance means all the beliefs, thought patterns and emotions that are against you getting that money. You can do this by first becoming aware of what the resistance is and then work through it bit by bit.

13 hours ago, BlackMaze said:

What is the process or the understanding that i'm lacking to actually manifest one million? What do i need to learn and do to make one million? I don't understand. How did you do it? 

It’s already within you. Opening, or, open mindedness is the way. Self exploration & expression is the way. 

There is a psychological dualistic paradigm which sounds like ‘there is a process & understanding’, which I don’t have / know, and so I am lacking, and so I need to learn ‘how’ (need being related to identifying with the previous thoughts from which lack was derived). That ‘I don’t understand’ is an assumption founded on ‘that there is something to understand’. 

Make a dreamboard. Write everything & anything you want to do, be, have and experience in this life. Don’t ‘seriously contemplate it’, just add stuff whenever it pops up in thought / feeling. Let thoughts that don’t feel good to you go. Try this each morning, the earlier the better. The better you feel, the more that ‘pops up’. 

As days pass you’ll experience a vantage point that you have never experienced. You’ll see what you prefer, like, love, desire in a completely new way because it’s in front of you, and not swirling around in thoughts resulting in ‘lack’ etc. 

It is likely the mind is going to the absence of practical explanation...let that thinking go for now. One step at a time. Having millions of dollars is not as valuable as days filled with all that you love. And of course, there is a absolutely no reason you can not have your cake and eat it to. 

If I were to give you ten dollars for each dollar you gave me, you’d surely give me all the money you have. Such is letting a thought (the ‘dollar’) in discord with feeling go, and receiving ‘ten dollars’ (insights, passion, epiphanies, excitement, eagerness, jubilation, inspiration, etc). 

If the mind is occupied in the busy work of voluntary thinking, correcting lack, self improvement, etc, etc, etc...where can the insights arise?

Let go. Feel. Express. Watch it come together on your board - watch it ‘show up’ in your life. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Keep acting, speaking and thinking like you already are having a million:P

@Nahm that answer was like an uppercut :D thank you! Practicing the inner smile feels powerful. I will come back to read this again many times. 

@Waken this is what the science of getting rich teaches. I know it works. I wonder if i will ever understand why. I'm not sure if i need to understand. I'm curious about this but maybe i should let the desire to understand go and just work with the principles that work. On the other hand Leo says that understanding is very important and i'm a little confused. The one thing to do that comes to mind is to start contemplating daily. I guess i will do this for a start. 

@Pallerothank you for your answer this is helpful. 

Edited by BlackMaze

15 hours ago, RedLine said:

just stay on your couch and watch Netflix, maybe one day a guy will knock on your door and gift you a million dollars

Happened! 

I lie, don't watch TV or I waste time with Netflix or watching movies. 

So it can't happen. ?

Do I have to change habits? 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Oh yes I forgot. You can make 10 mil in value to get 1 mil. or be smart and just take 1 mil str8 from them.

Not every country is US. Steal from thievs. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

20 hours ago, BlackMaze said:

@Waken this is what the science of getting rich teaches. I know it works. I wonder if i will ever understand why. I'm not sure if i need to understand. I'm curious about this but maybe i should let the desire to understand go and just work with the principles that work. On the other hand Leo says that understanding is very important and i'm a little confused. The one thing to do that comes to mind is to start contemplating daily. I guess i will do this for a start. 

Because life reflects you who you are/your beliefs/feelings. You don't need to understand that in order for those things to work. Don't you know people who just seem to get everything so easily, so much "luck", while some others seem to try so much harder and don't get the same results? Because you're not some independent entity within life that has to go "out there" and getting the things you want, you just have to focus on feeling good or doing what makes you feel good and then you might excitedly see life conspiring to bring you all the things that are representative of how you feel/who you are. For example if you would focus/imagine how you would feel when you would have that 1 billion, then life will reflect you the things and situations that are representative of that feeling. You might not get the reflection in the form you thought, so don't focus on the content of it, but focus on the feeling of what you imagine having it would be like.

:D

Edited by Waken

@zeroISinfinity @Pallero

I don't know how to delete the above on my phone. 

@zeroISinfinity haha what is the best way to steal a million from thieves? 

@Waken this might be true but seems a little hard in my case because i rarely meet any new people where i live. But yeah i experienced what you mean in the past. 

@BlackMaze Let me first drink coffee. Well come here need co workers anyway so I will explain you in more details. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity