Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SilentTears

A new life

13 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I wanted to create a new life for myself based off everything I have learned so far and see how it goes.(wish me luck) 

Schedule 

4am-wake up

Make bed, meditate, visualize(based off of infinite possibility-book) , shower, eat, read, journal.

6am-7am study (what is it that I want the most currently, and push myself to go achieve/study those things) 

7-7:30 contemplate(what I want out of life. How can I achieve what I want. What is life. What is consciousness. Where can I make my life better? What are my pain points in life and how do I fix them) 

7:30-8 (watch an Abraham Hicks video or some other video which interests me and grabs my attention) 

8-9 homework

9-12 a walk in this garden/ forestry area (do breathing exercises, practice appreciation of nature, and feel the life of nature itself) I Only plan to do this one when I want to take a day off from exercising. I will instead substitute it as free time/Chore time.

12-2 Learn( cooking, daily life practices for when I live on my own, maybe watch a Leo video) 

around 2-3:30 I plan to workout and wash my body quickly. (Cold shower) 

then relax for the rest of the day while keeping high conscious habits. Read, learn, meditate, sit in silence(etc) 

sleep at 10pm

I’ll edit this as I see how I respond this this schedule. 

core principles of this schedule- Love(as much as I can), see through my own self deceptions, and raising my consciousness in daily life as much as possible. 

some things I’m doing as I plan this out. Cut out 99% of people from my life. More time to myself and to contemplate. I don’t mind human interaction and if anything love it, however I wanna live a high conscious life. Let’s learn communication, relationship, and business skills. 

another core principle is meditating whenever I feel tired or need a break. 

Sounds cool, but will just 6 hours of sleep be enough for you, especially in the long term? 

P.S. I am not sure if you want people to post here or want to keep this thread for yourself. I can delete my post if you want to keep things clean :)

Sometimes the only thing you have to doubt is your own common sense

@BornToBoil

hello, thanks for your reply.

To tell you the truth it’s still in the trail and error process. I tend to sleep about 10 hours a day and it’s been like that since I was young. 

I have always wanted to wake up early so I can get a more productive and high conscious day in. I plan to take naps so I hope that helps, and yes usually your 100% right(6 hours is not enough). I plan to see how I function and how to adjust accordingly.

Yes, all replies are welcome. Thank you for asking. 
-_-

@SilentTears I see, good luck with your experiments then ))

Edited by BornToBoil

Sometimes the only thing you have to doubt is your own common sense

hey @Cykaaaa glad to see you. 
totally! Completely agree with what you said. To tell you the truth I’ve always been a very spontaneous person myself. Wake up when I want. Do whatever I want. Even in school I would just leave whenever I felt like it. Everything is always working out for me and I love it. 
It’s more of an experiment to see how I would adapt to a different way of life. 
I pretty much have everything I want. 
I have deep deep realizations into truth(I love that I can go further). My life is amazing. 
I am always calm or joyful. 
I meditate when I want however long I want. 

I was never one to make plans or anything and I felt like.... what would my life be if I made plans.

btw, last night I started channeling something. My voice changes and it guides me. It’s quite cool. It’s kinda like Abraham. 

ive always has experiences channeling, talking through me or in my head.... however I am going to allow this one to guide me more then ever. 

some who have experienced channeling will probably say it feels like you are watching someone else speak through you. I noticed that when I relax it takes on my personality and it literally jokes with me :P

I ended up sleeping till 10am.... 4 am my ass! 
fak. I can’t stop laughing. 
yeah, Forget that schedule. I had fun making it...

This journal is going to be about my daily life 
(tracking the amazing parts of my day and sharing them) 

So far this morning has been really great. Just peaceful and calm as always. 

My life is easy. 
I only do things I feel/want to do. 

Do people know how easy their life’s can be?

yeah, they do. They just wanna live it their way. Props to them! Cheers ? 

my life is just so peaceful and perfect. 

...The end

wait... I lied. 

did you know that when I go outside girls will come up to me or they will scream from their car “omg your so cute” 

bruh, I’m like 17 chill

honestly idc and that has no value^^ it’s just funny. (It put me in a really good mood so I’ll keep it) B|

have a great day to all who read. May you be blessed with my energy *bows*

Edited by SilentTears
Wrote 10pm instead of am

An insight into myself. 
I have many selfs. 
They each take on a different energy and have a different purpose. 
1. a more warrior type energy which enjoys fighting, working out, a deep masculinity 

2. A Buddha type energy which enjoys peace, love, harmony, tranquility. 

3. A well spoken, great communicator which deeply understands social situations.

4. A Priest type self that loves chanting and communicating with gods/goddess

there are more sides and selfs which I hold inside of me, however I now understand that I operate from one or a mix of them at all times. 

a backstory, I first got into actualization and self with a Buddha type Mindset and it took me far. I used to meditate 6 hours a day on average, however I fell off the path many times and was attacked by spells.

(if you meditate your energy will fight spells however it’s not a long term solution. Better to see a pure spell caster to help you) 

after I got the spell off me I then went deeper into insights(I saw infinity, became deeply grounded and understood life on a whole new level. Most people on the forum tend to stay in an ungrounded light energy)... (energy being light does not mean ungrounded and it is usually Buddha type people who purely do meditation(no thoughts) or chant and mainly come from love, forgiveness, mercy, compassion, peace. Seeing No distinctions. No ignorance, no wisdom to be obtained.) most people on here should and probably do understand the Buddha path very very well. 
I personally love my Buddha energy. 

what became of me was a shift of energies. A warrior, Buddha and many other selfs fighting for the presence of control or no control. 

I kept shifting through energies and I ended up in a state that left the Buddha path completely and embodies all other paths(which I was taking) instead.

this left me just calm24/7. I had no desires. 
it was just here. I would go deep into realizations and I understood all types of people from wherever they came from in life. 

In the past i would often tell people “life’s so easy.” Now I understand that life can be difficult. Life can also be easy. What is your mindset? What types of energies are you taking in? Who are you being around? What types of gods do you chant too? All of those things put a factor into what happens. 

I resonate with all type of people and reject no one nor any worldview. That said, if I see an impure people do devilry shit I Destroy them(energetically if they messed with me or if someone asked me for help). 

... back on track

As you can see from my last two posts I was more in a loving lighthearted playful energy. 
my first post came from Leo’s energy(whenever I speak to someone, see their video, or text them I take on their energies). 
Leo’s energy is very realistic and very grounded. I admire him for that as I see 90% of people on the spiritual path are in an ungrounded state still finding themselves. 
I do see his limitations in his worldview, however I believe that the path he is on currently is perfect for him in the sense that he is also still growing. 

let me make a new post so this one isn’t so long.

the structure of the post above was not so structured and I apologize for that. 

For the past few months and currently I am in a constant state of no thought. (I am currently trying to balance the energies I share) 

I would call my lighthearted energy the Buddha type energy which I embody. And I completely embodied that earlier today and left my heaver more grounded energies. 

im quite tired so I’m going to end it here for tonight. Tomorrow I will structure my story before I share. 

If anyone has any questions then please ask. 

I had a very eventful night. Good morning all. 5:37 am here in California! 
time to party 

Set the intention to live an amazing. 
so after getting a few amazing hours of sleep I decided it’s fine not to share all that. I’m just happy to be alive. 

live life. Have fun. Enjoy yourself. 
if you ever need help there will be help :)

I’ve just had such an amazing day. Bless the world. My life is amazing! I am amazing! Omg life is amazing. I’m on a really good.... high flying disc right now! 
Everything is perfectly working out for me. 
life just seems to know what I want and it brings it to me. I LOVE Life!

I LOVE IT!

LIKE, really deeply.... 

I feel so grateful and appreciative of all that I have. I am in awe of the wonders in which I am.

i am fuken amazing! 

I looked into the mirror and thought “I’m amazing” haha

I don’t give a shit about anything other then feeling good atm. 

*cough*
i said that while I was calm. I am always calm. I’m just with an intense passion right now.

I want life. Life wants me. I wanna scream “hell yes!” Maybe... hell yeah

I am In love with life. I appreciate it so much. More then anyone could imagine. 
Thank you all for this beautiful co creation. 

I wonder how many people are energy sensitive and can feel my energy through my text. *wonders*

im going to go dance to some music. Catch you all later. 

I want to clarify something in my journal. 
If anyone follows my path they would have seen how often I switch between energies and claim them as my own. What I mainly do is tap into (my own)past life’s and take on it’s and other people’s energy. 
My own energy is a very soft, calm, and loving energy which supports all life on earth(and the universe). I bring about peace, justice and prosperity. When others come around me in my aura they are then on protected in my energy. I am often told how calming it is to be around me or how amazing of a person I am(they say this because they feel good since my energy protects all other energies from interfering with them). I hold my energy inside of my body like most mystics and can use many forms of magic however I release it when I sense any forms of disruption. 

tracing my history I can remember many of my life’s. I see how the world has become through time. Magic has lost its power. People have become deeply egotistical. All beings are losing their purity. The pure ones are ridiculed. They are forced to become impure to live within our society. Rather then forced I would say guided. The few who have strong destiny’s guide the way for others to follow. 
for example, After seeing Leo and one of his past life’s is easy to see destiny at work. 
having had the ability to see people’s.... I should stop here for tonight. Much love to you all. People and their path.... sky, moon, sun. (Don’t mind the last sentence it was more of a personal matter) 

2 hours ago, Manusia said:

What technique you use to see your past life?

I tap into their energy and I get visions of how their life’s were. 
I will first get a mini vision then by tapping into that energy I carry more memories over.
I’ve remembered about 5 different life’s all of which I was spiritual. 

If you ever get a vision of your past life then you should take that energy and embody it while reaching for more visions. I tend to pull so hard I accidentally go first person into their  memories. Most of the time I watch the memories happen from a third person point of view. 

2 hours ago, Manusia said:

Is youtube tutorial to seeing past life is worked?

I once used a YouTube guided meditation and I caught a very quick glimpse. I tend to pull the energies and memories easier on my own.

If you have remembered at least one thing from past life’s it will be easier to pull more images and memories.

personally I get into my past life’s energy and act like them for a while after my sessions.