Thought Art

Psychedelics do not change physical reality (other than body chemstry/energy)

35 posts in this topic

The drug for physical manifestations of objects is methamphetamine with absolute focus and concentration. Leo says there’s no physical reality but there’s quite obviously a play place to touch around. 

I’ve personally directly manifested a handful of items. I’ve never integrated methamphetamine with psychedelics but I could imagine a much stronger result. 

2 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@An young being How do you feel? Death is part of the process. 

But come on dude, that like ONE thing the about WHOLE PLANET. sure it created death, which is just change.

2 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@An young being How do you feel? Death is part of the process. 

But come on dude, that like ONE thing the WHOLE PLANET created was death, which is just change.

@Thought ArtAAArtAAArtArtAAArtAAArt Actually death is good, no need to have the same memories for thousands of years and suffer. Just saying that we need to wear the seat belt first if we wish to enjoy the ride for some more time.

11 minutes ago, Mindflow said:

The drug for physical manifestations of objects is methamphetamine with absolute focus and concentration. Leo says there’s no physical reality but there’s quite obviously a play place to touch around. 

I’ve personally directly manifested a handful of items. I’ve never integrated methamphetamine with psychedelics but I could imagine a much stronger result. 

11 minutes ago, Mindflow said:

What did you manifest physically?

21 minutes ago, An young being said:

What did you manifest physically?

My flashlight, a sewing needle, a bag of chips, a pair of gloves, an oil burner, and a bag of drugs twice and a bag of weed. I’m sure there were other small times and items I forgot about. 

E39A8E16-A4C1-4BCA-9190-217AE352E7F6.jpeg

my goal is to materialize a lightsaber or a superconductor, possibly any finished or parts of future/other planetary  technology. 

Edited by Mindflow

8 minutes ago, Mindflow said:

My flashlight, a sewing needle, a bag of chips, a pair of gloves, an oil burner, and a bag of drugs twice. I’m sure there were other small times and items I forgot about. 

E39A8E16-A4C1-4BCA-9190-217AE352E7F6.jpeg

my goal is to materialize a lightsaber or a superconductor, possibly any finished or parts of future/other planetary  technology. 

Do they appear magically before you?

1 minute ago, An young being said:

Do they appear magically before you?

Yes. Mostly out of the corner of your eye. With enough emotional maturity it shows closer and closer in front of you. 

1 minute ago, Mindflow said:

Yes. Mostly out of the corner of your eye. With enough emotional maturity it shows closer and closer in front of you. 

Why can't it be memories playing with you? ( The other way around )

Just now, An young being said:

Why can't it be memories playing with you? ( The other way around 

1 minute ago, An young being said:

because it just wasn’t 

5 minutes ago, An young being said:

Memories of a memory of ground shattering happenings? Sure I remember it vividly

Psychedelics do alter reality too though in a LOA way. Very strongly. 

Perhaps considering what each of us mean by the term "physical reality" would be helpful.

In terms of appearances becoming evident de novo, ie not as a distortion of some current appearance, this is entirely possible but the consistently productive route to this in terms of via a chemical ingestion is not something which is recommended. That is  "no big deal" via the anti-cholinergic tropane alkaloids such as scopolamine, as found in the Datura/Brugmansia species. I reiterate- not recommended as these compounds are seriously hazardous/potentially lethal.,

1 hour ago, Corpus said:

Perhaps considering what each of us mean by the term "physical reality" would be helpful.

In terms of appearances becoming evident de novo, ie not as a distortion of some current appearance, this is entirely possible but the consistently productive route to this in terms of via a chemical ingestion is not something which is recommended. That is  "no big deal" via the anti-cholinergic tropane alkaloids such as scopolamine, as found in the Datura/Brugmansia species. I reiterate- not recommended as these compounds are seriously hazardous/potentially lethal.,

Yep, seriously serious.

@Thought Art

Of course I am sure most people feel very curious and active on psychs. It is good to find a balence between the energy and focus. The best thing you can do for suffering is to listen to it, it is a lost child, light the candle to get them threw the night. 

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

@OctagonOctopus I think so. Listening to it and then acting upon your intuition! Suffering is part of life, but it can be relieved. 

I will find my balance upon the slippery earth..

How do I add a little quote under my posts?

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Thought Art

Yeah, just gotta get the healing loving energy flowing threw all of being. The pain body exists because lost fragments are being refused that energy. So many different scales to balance, finding balance is the fun of life if you let it be. Then when you fall you just laugh. 

Click on your account in the top right >  click "Account Settings" > click "Signature"

Edited by OctagonOctopus

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

On 12/5/2020 at 8:31 PM, Pookie said:

Well...if the day comes when they become normalized and people start acquiring all sorts of powers, then welp.

Have you never heard of homeless people possessing powers? I’m from Portland, Oregon. 

Edited by Mindflow
Details